• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Would you be FULLY happy with a 20% decrease in prices over 10%

131 posts in this topic

Posted

40-50% is the happy point anything less and ill just spend more money on star citizen or candy for my van.

Amen. I'll add another Reliant to my fleet and forego the costume. Although if Daum can get down to the $20 level, that money can go their direction.

1 person likes this

Posted

development doesn't stop once a game is released... you do want updates, patches, and content... no? not to mention employee costs, licencing costs, server costs, and just about everything that lets the game run so you can play...

Do you seriously think that they have not already more than covered development costs?

Just look at the amount of preorders and look in the polls the % of conqueror's packs. Now tell me we don't have the right as customers to expect fair prices?

Posted

at 40-50%, they would complain why its not 60-70% instead.. peasant will complain just about anything

You really have a happy approach towards life, I would never be able to be that optimistic, They will complain no matter what in my eyes. Its human after all.

I never see anyone complain about ESO or GW2 costume prices.

Posted

I never see anyone complain about ESO or GW2 costume prices.

google would disagree

Posted

Would you be FULLY happy with a 30% decrease in prices over 20%?

40%? 50%? It can go on like that forever. You won't satisfy everyone, no matter what.

I believe that with a 30% discount I would be satisfied and also (in my opinion) a large amount of the people who complained about this issue.

Costumes at 22-23USD/€ Yep.

Pets at 6USD/€. Not bad.

Posted

Do you seriously think that they have not already more than covered development costs?

Just look at the amount of preorders and look in the polls the % of conqueror's packs. Now tell me we don't have the right as customers to expect fair prices?

God forbid the publisher/developers from making profit n translating/converting new korean work

Posted

google would disagree

Well i dont see why they would complain with gw2 costumes prices since they're free if you play enough ,i've never put a cent in the game after buying it and i have all the skin i wanted

Posted

My only complain is that we dont have any breast implant in the CS.

Posted

You really have a happy approach towards life, I would never be able to be that optimistic, They will complain no matter what in my eyes. Its human after all.

At least here in the forums the majority of polls have shown that around 40-50% is what people want.

Once that happens they would have what they want and that majority people complaining would shut up, my self included.

There would still be a minority that always complains there will always be those kind of people.

But compared to the number of people complaining now about the prices, the minority complaining after prices are 40-50% reduced, would be literal white noise in the background no one would really hear them.

Posted

you don't have the right for shit lol. they can price their shit how ever expensive they want. you either buy it, or gtfo. stop being an entitled child lol you're embarrassing yourself.

Obama-lol.gif

Posted

God forbid the publisher/developers from making profit n translating/converting new korean work

Yeah sure, they should make profit, I just wish they planned to do it over 5-10 years rather than 2-3 cause If I buy stuff from the cash shop and the game is dead in 2 years, that's not acceptable for me 

Posted

My only complain is that we dont have any breast implant in the CS.

Good thing natural tits are better than plastic even if smaller

Posted

google would disagree

haha, wow, you're a real shill, aren't you? Replying instantly telling me to google, and I did just that! For both ESO and GW2! What did I get?

For ESO, NOTHING. I even still see results of BDO costume pricING complaints still on first page.

GW2? Like the second result says "I'm happy with these prices." NOTHING else, and BDO costume price complaining is STILL on first page results!

Wow! That realy backfired for you.

Posted

There will be -----ing no matter what Daum does. Whining. Whining never changes.

Posted

Yeah sure, they should make profit, I just wish they planned to do it over 5-10 years rather than 2-3 cause If I buy stuff from the cash shop and the game is dead in 2 years, that's not acceptable for me 

then don't!

Posted

20% off would still make a full outfit and weapon cost around $25, which is absolutely ridiculous. Guild Wars 2 outfits cost around $10.

Posted

"They're not mindless drones, they must be unemployed and on welfare :-( "

You can't really expect much critical thinking from someone that goes by the name of "Castrator".

Posted

At least here in the forums the majority of polls have shown that around 40-50% is what people want.

Once that happens they would have what they want and that majority people complaining would shut up, my self included.

There would still be a minority that always complains there will always be those kind of people.

But compared to the number of people complaining now about the prices, the minority complaining after prices are 40-50% reduced, would be literal white noise in the background no one would really hear them.

Well I would not mind, I tend to try to look at it the positive way, 10% is a start, the article (if its true) from the author mentioned they would be monitoring incase further reductions would be needed, I feel that even 25% would already be a great reduction, I feel glad that 10% is there, as someone who plans to make more characters in the future, every penny saved can be used towards the next thing I will want (future costumes on main etc) so yeah anything is fine for me, Hopefully everyone will reach a point where they feel it is fair.

As long as there is no P2W in BDO EU/NA I will always support this company while it lasts.

Posted

you don't have the right for shit lol. they can price their shit how ever expensive they want. you either buy it, or gtfo. stop being an entitled child lol you're embarrassing yourself.

Obama-lol.gif

Yes, as a paying customer, in a community where feedback is encouraged, I have the right to express my opinion. There is nothing to feel embarrassed about.

Damn you and your gif, you should be embarrassed :-/

Posted

Where does it say we're getting any discount? :T 

I never saw this...

Posted

Cash shop prices will be like:

ccd1c20c7fcd0dafca9b6cf0b64f2304.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

then don't!

Whatever, the matter here is not if I am going to do it or not. It's about what the majority of people will do and how many people will be left paying (and playing) this game a few years from now.

Posted

Yes, as a paying customer, in a community where feedback is encouraged, I have the right to express my opinion. There is nothing to feel embarrassed about.

Damn you and your gif, you should be embarrassed :-/

"lol but ur poor I'm not!!1!11"

Stop trying with these guys.

Posted

Would you be FULLY happy with a 30% decrease in prices over 20%?

40%? 50%? It can go on like that forever. You won't satisfy everyone, no matter what.

.40-50% would satisfy me, and everyone else who thinks 40-50% is a good reduction for a B2P game. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Obama-lol.gif

Right. If everyone who didn't like the prices did just "gtfo", then they would have no player base. Their game would fail. It's in their best interests to please the majority of their players.

1 person likes this