• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PM Diary 3

812 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Still 45 level to activate pvp? ble lower that dudes!

um.. why is it still 45.... the game area's and xp by design is for lvl 50 pvp... skill point grinding.. anyway whatever..

Wow Daum.. even know how the game works?.. 10/10 fail

add that to the growing list.. nice work with the silver worth of item hand in's too...

1/2 the price they were if anyone care's to know

Edited by Lexxicon

Posted (edited)

I'm doing overtime this weekend so i'll be ready to raid that cash shop :D

money.jpg

Edited by Sindala
4 people like this

Posted

People crying and losing their minds over cash shop prices is just stupid.It is like complaining irl that bentleys are too expensive.Noone is forcing anyone to use the cash shop.

Also,I came to realise that most people on the forums lack reading skills.Why do you keep asking about the third server and patching again and again when it is made perfectly clear from the first post that, there will indeed be a third server and that patching will begin in a few hours. "A few hours" meaning that patching will go live some time in the remaining 8 hours that there are before launch.

Patching will be a few hours BEFORE opening the servers tonight. Not "in" a few hours.

Updating will be enabled few hours before opening servers. Patch size is currently not exceeding 1gig. (~700MB)

Posted

Me rikey a rot.

Posted

+1 SERVER ..... ?! hahaha BAD Start! not very appealing decisions!

Posted

3rd server... That's a face-palm moment right there.

Posted

Now just give me a longer chat limit and I will give you my soul.

1 person likes this

Posted

well I am from EU and still awaken ;) can´t wait untill launch ;)  

people allways will complain about something I think :P but it´s up to uss to let them do it ;) right?

So am I... But my work and study schedule is kinda nuts... And complaining is your right,,, I see no reason why not to do it, if you can support it with some arguments (not like i want megaserver, bcs i want it!)...

And this cash shop is one big reason to complain... Bcs most of people will spend money elsewhere... And DAUM will end up as second TRION... Milking whales, while all gamers stare at them with disgust...

Meanwhile RIOT will be breaking records with their income this year again, bcs they know how things should cost (mostly... even some things at RIOT store are questionable, but they put up 50% sales every week for 4 skins, so you can get it for funny prices...)

Posted

Seriously disappointed in cash shop prices. Most of what I saw on the forums was calling for AT LEAST a 33% cut, and we get a 9.3% cut instead? 

I'm excited for the game,  I really, truly am. But I'm disappointed that soulbound items with negligble perks, necessary for attaining a unique look as armor in-game isn't very differentiated, can cost so ridiculously much. 

Posted

at which level pvp its enabled?

Posted

Thanks for the update. A shame about the ridiculous prices sticking, and no changes to the p2w. I guess my protesting will continue.

Posted

nice

Posted

Daum studio's, youre the best publisher for mmorgp's that ever existed for Europe. Thanks for caring!

1 person likes this

Posted

Please Daum, pay attention on the fact 1EUR is NOT 1DOLLAR, after a certain amount of time and purshases there will be alot of difference in actual price we(EU) pay, if you dont want make it generally cheaper, atleast balance the values for both EU and NA even lowering the EUROS or raising the DOLLARS

I am missing something?? You say you want EU and NA entire ecomnomy of countrys change it for you? right? 

Or you are From NA and wanna play in EU? :))

Posted

You think they'd try to beat their competition but it seems as though they give no -----s.

Posted

I wanted to believe...to trust...but it's always the same when it comes to money. 99% of Daum's decisions were great (for me at least)which is why I'm so damn dissapointed. Why is it so hard to understand that higher prices do not always mean higher profit.  I want to buy costumes, I want to buy accesories. And I would have bought them.
 You gave me a chance to buy ****** glasses...I always wanted my character to have glasses...but other than this little accessory 
THAT'S ALL !!!!!!
With those prices I'm not gonna buy even a damn part of set.
Thanks to your lovely business plan you are going to earn 5euro not 20 I first planned to pay for costume. Funny thing is that I'm not the only one thinking this way. From my point of view with these prices Daum's going to lose money. 
And one more thing DYES. It is my humble opinion but It's either 
//super cheap 1 use random dyes
//cheaper 1 use choosen dye
//maintaned at the same price permanent random dye
//or if you love us just give us a possibility to collect the colors we want.
Dye system MUST change. There's too much to customize in this game, just too much. And ppl please don't come out with "cosmetic" should be only for paying ones (not telling but we already paid for the game). "Cosmetics" bacame a part of the games long time ago and they should be treated as another way of immersing into the world not a choice between looking like a damn sheep in a group or having your own style.  

But you know there's actually a good point in all of this. From now on I am(probably we{the community}are) going to look on their hands even more but this time without any optimism. I bought BDO because it is the kind of MMO I longed for and it is not going to change. Please DAUM...I want to trust you!!!!!! but I simply can't.

4 people like this

Posted

stuff

Where is the party loot bag option and why don't we have it? Just curious. It was a very useful system in KR / JP when you were grinding with a party. The things you pick up go to a party loot bag, and anyone can take the item from that bag. So you could better split items or give items to members in your party who needed it.

Posted

2,500 sounds like a reasonable price overall.

Kinda wish that sale was permanent.

Posted

Seriously disappointed in cash shop prices. Most of what I saw on the forums was calling for AT LEAST a 33% cut, and we get a 9.3% cut instead? 

I'm excited for the game,  I really, truly am. But I'm disappointed that soulbound items with negligble perks, necessary for attaining a unique look as armor in-game isn't very differentiated, can cost so ridiculously much. 

that 10% is ONLY for costumes ... not even the whole shop.

Posted

That's some pretty positive news. Good luck with the Imp rush. We're not gonna make it easy for you. B|

Posted

Yea I agree, I'm in canada so it'll cost me 39 or 40 something for a costume lmaoo the 49.99 pack cost me like 70$.

-I like costumes and I don't mind buying them in this type of model, but 40 bucks for a costume is stupid... that's like DLC or content pricing xD which now I'm assuming if they do charge for huge content updates it'll be more than the game itself lol... ( I dunno if expansions are free or paid, haven't checked it out)

-if they were 10 or 15, I'd buy a shit ton of goodies like I do for Smite and such :3

$70... better give a blow job every time you put it on.. damn that is expensive

Posted (edited)

first of all: so are they in most other games.

second of all: if they are scared that people wont buy them again, they should just keep adding costumes.

third of all: makes no sence to limit their costumer base like this, better that most people can compulsively buy at fair prices, than cater to those with lots of cash and people who spend a lot of time thinking wheather they should buy anything at all.

and finally: I give a crap, specially after spending 100 euros on this game, and apparantly so do a lot of other people.

3$ price reduction on the custume pack being the only (permanent) change in the cash-shop is a fcking joke and a slap in the face to those who were hoping this game would be better -_- 

Holy crap relax for f**k's sake. Go mow a couple more lawns next week or save up your milk money or something.

I swear, what a bunch of cry babies. "OMG, I spent 100 Euros on this game!!"  What, was that your entire allowance or something?

This company has done an extraordinary job bringing something great to market and avoiding the obscene cash grab that XL/Trino foisted upon us in ArcheAge. They are entitled to make as much money as they can so that they can keep adding features and keep giving us the content they want. If you want a feature, let them know, but if all you can do is moan about is the price, don't play! It's really that simple.

Edited by Wanderlust
2 people like this

Posted

2,500 sounds like a reasonable price overall.

Kinda wish that sale was permanent.

That is a decent price, and I think most people would agree. Unless you still have to pay 30 dollars to get enough pearls.

Posted

Please Daum, pay attention on the fact 1EUR is NOT 1DOLLAR, after a certain amount of time and purshases there will be alot of difference in actual price we(EU) pay, if you dont want make it generally cheaper, atleast balance the values for both EU and NA even lowering the EUROS or raising the DOLLARS

lol, raise the dollars? Wow. 

Posted

Patching will be a few hours BEFORE opening the servers tonight. Not "in" a few hours.

Updating will be enabled few hours before opening servers. Patch size is currently not exceeding 1gig. (~700MB)

By "in" a fews hours means from now. You must be one of the ppl falling under the poor reading skills category.