• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PM Diary 3

812 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there a confirmation somewhere that the Bounty Hunter system is going to be implemented?

Posted

Ok I'm trying to catch up as fast as possible. :) 

I won't be as responsive tonight, as we are super busy polishing and preparing last details all through the night, so please excuse me for not being able to respond to all upcoming questions. Time will tell the answers^^

Details about new siege system will be revealed when the time is right. The Korean service didn't get that update yet, so we can't reveal anything more at this stage. Thanks for understanding.

Just updated it with well.... no changes at this stage but the reasoning behind it at least. Please check the PVP section. 

It will be update-able in the early UTC morning. Patch won't take much time as it only covers ~700 MB at this stage.

Simply start it, it will update itself once it is opened! See answer above.

See in red above.

3 servers with 6 opened channels at opening and 9 total which we will extend. Based on our user count we may increase channels or reduce them accordingly.

1.0.0.40 should be the latest, but you can't update it yet. Please wait until morning UTC.

See above :) 

Cash shop price complaints:
tumblr_lugf3wwthQ1qg5e8zo1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

Cash shop price complaints:

Yeah, same here :

k5yzjaB.jpg

Posted

You say it like I had a choice to take Econ throughout my years at university. Most make you take electives just for credits, and I chose Econ as some of them. From those courses you at least have a basis to understand the economy. Within those elective I even opted for after class business management work. For your information, I'm an engineer and not a former econ student. 
No one can predict what will happen 6 hours from now let alone 2 days. Please try a better argument. 

My pretentiousness? Coming from you? Great bait. 

Glad to see you holding up to my earlier assessment. 

I'm not going to spend any time clarifying to you since you seem lack the ability to critically think for yourself. Enjoy the next recession in your life while you defend "protests in a game" and blindly regurgitate academia doctrines. Clearly you know your stuff. 

Posted

In case you didn’t notice in CBT-2, you can chose a language channel of your liking. By default it will be now set to the choice of language of your client.

E.g. if you set the client to French, the respective language for Channel Chat will be set to French as well. You can however change the channel independently.Once you chose a chat channel language, you will only send & receive messages broadcasted to/from users with the same setting.

E.g. if I have set German as chat channel, I will only communicate with everyone who has the same setting and not read any messages from users with English or French set as channel chat language.

This is not working. All language channels are dead and International is filled with non-English chatter.

Posted

Do the shudad items only replace the skin of your currently equipped weapon or does it work on all your weapons. I don't want to use mine on a crappy low level weapon and waste it.2016-03-03_107886468.thumb.JPG.7cd5e1446

Posted (edited)

Do the shudad items only replace the skin of your currently equipped weapon or does it work on all your weapons. I don't want to use mine on a crappy low level weapon and waste it.2016-03-03_107886468.thumb.JPG.7cd5e1446

It goes in the costume slot and overwrites the appearance of any later equipped item. so don't be afraid of wasting it, it lasts forever to my knowledge.

On another note, the cash shop prices are still really high, manageable at best. 10% was at least a step in the right direction, even if was more of a crawl and hopefully they implement a seasonal sales system so they don't have to deal with any back lash from possibly listening to players and dropping prices 50%. If they did that, a lot of people would be much happier and it would keep their integrity intact.

Edited by Vulpus

Posted

I find it stupid that the pre-order stuff isn't account bound tbh, makes me feel like I might have wasted that 40 euros a bit

Posted

Event Rewards from CBT1,2 and Beauty&Beast Event

• You can claim your event rewards after starting 3rd of March under your ACCOUNT once you have accessed the game and created a character
• Items will then be sent to your Family on the Region chosen

It still noting of the cbt1 fishing tittle and the beauty and beast rewards(customes 7 days) for taking part of the event @CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar

Posted

I'm also not seeing an option for the CBT2 fishing title. I'm pretty sure my submission was within the time limit. :o

Posted (edited)

The cash shop prices are still awful that, doesn't matter how negligible you think it is, still provide advantages to other players and just make me feel like I am not really part of the game, just as a free to play player that doesn't receive all the good stuff. I mean you'd think paying for the game itself would lessen the costs dramatically and take on a model like GW2 where most things are accessible through playing the game anyway

Edited by The_Amrit

Posted

Still so damn expensive for just cosmetic. I think they are loosing potential money on this game.