• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

PM Diary 3

812 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd personally like to push for 2,500 pearls being the standard, non-sale price for a costume and weapon set. I feel that is a reasonable price to pay (though still higher than other B2P titles)

15 people like this

Posted

Calm down guys the third server is probably a developer only server

"2 regions with 3 servers each with 9 channels of which 7 are open"

From the TLDR.

Posted

"2 regions with 3 servers each with 9 channels of which 7 are open"

From the TLDR.

Ok I didnt see that. Thanks for pointing it out ;)

Posted

@CM_Jouska @PM_Belsazar - does 'region' in the server setup section mean the same what 'cluster' in the chat section does? Is there a single, or are there multiple 'territorial maps' per server?

Posted

Do this mean Vanity Costumes don't have stats on them like the Functional Costumes?

Because that would make them totally worthless.

Posted

Yay price change ! ... erm...

You are really doing awesome stuff but wath's wrong with those prices ? (x

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd personally like to push for 2,500 pearls being the standard, non-sale price for a costume and weapon set. I feel that is a reasonable price to pay (though still higher than other B2P titles)

2500 pearls is the golden price mark they should choose for it permanently. It still feels exclusive but is not ridiculous, fully agree.

2 people like this

Posted

after dat -----fight between german rp communities now 3 server? oh gawd.. xD

Posted

300 pearls diffrence in costume? ARE U JOKING? It should be 40-50% !!! its still in game price 1 costume, U ARE GREEDY BASTARDS, GO TO HELL

I wouldn't go as far as telling you to go to hell but these prices are straight up outrageous.

It seriously does look like a blatant cash grab, just because a lot of people don't care and likes to kiss ass doesn't mean it's still messed up how you can charge about aas much as the game costs for a vanity costume when it's a b2p game.

It should be no more than 20€, absolutely ridiculous.

4 people like this

Posted

Horse breed reset has a limit though, can only use 1 per horse or whatever.. so no big deal.

It's still a deal at all. That is hours upon hours of effort circumvented and potentially millions of silver.

Posted

Why do you add more servers? Just add more channels. Spreading people out is silly. Unless this is some way to give more people chances at owning property in sieges?

1 person likes this

Posted

Devs right now at the complainers

kQfwsCn.gif

6 people like this

Posted

Blah blah blah, Start the game already! 

Posted

1. Open 3rd server

2. Look at people panic

3. ???

4. Profit

1 person likes this

Posted

I´ll just leave this here

LX8pgFrR0e2p4zt3rXyg_e7d.gif

Not gonna pay these prices!

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

are you guys really that broke? lol, their perma.

Edited by saperzaper

Posted

Thanks.. now.. How does player D enter the equation on the gear? In range, and I guess damaged the mob, but not part of the group.

Posted

LOL that 10% was NOT a joke. I'm so god damn glad I decided to not play this. I'll go drop 100$ on GW2 and buy the whole cash shop. I will also enjoy The Division then Dark Souls 3.

2 people like this

Posted

Some PMs just want to see the world burn.

2 people like this

Posted

Ok I'm trying to catch up as fast as possible. :) 

I won't be as responsive tonight, as we are super busy polishing and preparing last details all through the night, so please excuse me for not being able to respond to all upcoming questions. Time will tell the answers^^

Trying to understand the siege thing. Does that mean for example "Edan" server will not have only 3 cities to claim, but 3 cities per "cluster"?

Details about new siege system will be revealed when the time is right. The Korean service didn't get that update yet, so we can't reveal anything more at this stage. Thanks for understanding.

so no no news on cc changes?

Just updated it with well.... no changes at this stage but the reasoning behind it at least. Please check the PVP section. 

You keep saying the cbt2 client can be "patched/updated"?

Where? How? To what version? What version SHOULD WE HAVE?

Real answer pls.

It will be update-able in the early UTC morning. Patch won't take much time as it only covers ~700 MB at this stage.

How do we update the CBT 2 client to the final one?

Simply start it, it will update itself once it is opened! See answer above.

Wait what's Croxus a 3rd server for EU? What about NA?

NA Servers

• Edan
  • Orwen
  • Uno

EU Servers

• Jordine
  • Alustin
  • Croxus

See in red above.

Wait so 3 servers instead of 2 and only 6 channels initially? Why not the 9 you said there would be

3 servers with 6 opened channels at opening and 9 total which we will extend. Based on our user count we may increase channels or reduce them accordingly.

Is version 1.0.0.39 the latest update?  

And does NA remain the same with two servers?

1.0.0.40 should be the latest, but you can't update it yet. Please wait until morning UTC.

@PM_Belsazar This is great, but you guys keep telling us to update our CBT2 client but WE CAN'T.

There is no patch currently, the client is the exact same one as for CBT2.

What do we do?

See above :) 

14 people like this

Posted

People complain about 10% xp boost being pay2win.

Now you get a 10% discount, and people are happy as fock? LOL

Prices are still steep, they did react, which is good, just not the way they did react, duh.

1 person likes this

Posted

PLEASE if you are reading this GMs can you reverse the refund that was made by mistake and give me back conquerors pack.

Posted (edited)

How do we update the CBT 2 client to the final one?

I would like to know that too ^^

Edited by aidorux
Already answered.

Posted

I'm happy xD