• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Why are people complaining about the Cash Shop

140 posts in this topic

Posted

1. It's a Shop made to take your money away.

2. It's not even a need. You can still enjoy the game without it.

3. Could be Trolls/no Life on Forum.

I'm Done with Forums. It's BDO Time!

It's Just that... I don't see your problem.

1 person likes this

Posted

They complain cause they have nothing better to do, and when mommy refuses to give away her credit card they get upset and start moaning.

4 people like this

Posted

Because it's damned expensive. Obviously

Posted

the-price-is-too-damn-high-thumb.jpg

Posted

Because it's damned expensive. Obviously

Yup. Pretty much.

Same reason I complain about anything else I can't buy. I want it, but I can't afford it, so I'll buy 3 other things in that price instead to make myself happy. :D

Posted

Because we want to support this game and don't want it to go F2P. You obviously don't give a shit if a shop generates enough revenue. For this money i can get 2 full expansions in ESO or 4 ACCOUNT BOUND COSTUMES.

I care ...you don't.

I'm not paying at these ridiculous prices.

We are not all braindead rich spoiled brats that defend this shit.

Posted

Because we want to support this game and don't want it to go F2P. You obviously don't give a shit if a shop generates enough revenue. For this money i can get 2 full expansions in ESO or 4 ACCOUNT BOUND COSTUMES.

I care ...you don't.

Then Support it, Why ya talk.

Posted

I care ...you don't.

lol you really think those people are braindead rich spoiled brats? Nah, everyone can afford this shit, but it doesn't mean we should. The value just isnt worth that much. Sure we can all throw money in it without any problem, but we don't want to support this trend.    They are just braindead little kids using their mom's credit card without any sense of responsibilities  .

3 people like this

Posted

I complain usually when I spend money

Posted

I complain because there a no in game costumes you get while leveling, and the only way to get something decent looking is to buy from the cash shop.

Posted

I complain usually when I spend money

idk if troll but... Ya know, no one forced anyone to spend them in a game. And Mostly the opposite.

Posted

ITS IN THEIR NATURE TO. THATS WHAT PLEBS DO

Posted

You say all that yet you start a thread to whine about people presenting a valid complaint as if you're a staff member benefiting from earnings the company makes. Who's the troll with no life again? This thread isn't even in reply to someone who posted something you felt the need to start your own troll thread to whine about something you aren't obligated to read. Go sit down.

1 person likes this

Posted

Because of Bernie Sanders. 

Bechoz of HIllary Clinton.

2 people like this

Posted

They complain cause they have nothing better to do, and when mommy refuses to give away her credit card they get upset and start moaning.

Does it hurt to be that narrow minded? 

Then like your avatar, you're -----ing blind. 

Posted

Does it hurt to be that narrow minded? 

Fanboys don't feel pain, they also don't feel loyalty a month after the game they so vehemently defend has actually launched.

Posted

idk if troll but... Ya know, no one forced anyone to spend them in a game. And Mostly the opposite.

you can hardly stop ppl complaining the way as you can't stop them trolling.

Posted

You say all that yet you start a thread to whine about people presenting a valid complaint as if you're a staff member benefiting from earnings the company makes. Who's the troll with no life again? This thread isn't even in reply to someone who posted something you felt the need to start your own troll thread to whine about something you aren't obligated to read. Go sit down.

You Think Forum was made for what?

Posted

You Think Forum was made for what?

Nice deflection. Doesn't change the fact that you're being a hypocrite and literally everything in your original post you can and should apply to yourself.

Posted

you never know they could be bots are pretending to be real people and they have no jobs and still ----- about the cash shop. Didnt know the gears are important in current meta.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

you never know they could be bots are pretending to be real people and they have no jobs and still ----- about the cash shop. Didnt know the gears are important in current meta.

Yes people who don't want to spend $30 bucks per character bound costume don't have jobs even though we spent over $100 on the game itself. Logic?

Edited by Baby

Posted

Then like your avatar, you're -----ing blind. 

It was the joke.

Nice deflection. Doesn't change the fact that you're being a hypocrite and literally everything in your original post you can and should apply to yourself.

Euh, I originally made it just for baits.

Posted

Yaaay another one of these threads!

Posted

It was the joke.

Euh, I originally made it just for baits.

Yeah right. You'll leave BDO in a month anyway just like everyone else defending the cash shop prices because none of you intend to buy anything anyway.

Posted

I have a $600 dollar character in a Reality Squared game. If there is a way to pay to win in this game you should all be very afraid of me:) There no such thing as too high. Only too poor:)

1 person likes this