• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

-Newcomer looking for family ♡-

19 posts in this topic

Posted

♡Hey yall!

I am new to BDO. Very new. I have pre-ordered the game and I'd like to find a group to get to know and become established with. \o/

-----------------What I'm looking for in a guild :

● PVP : (I like to kick ass) :3

● EXPLORATION : I like a guild that enjoys   going out and exploring. Finding new things to do and conquer.

● VOICE COMMUNICATION : I am very active on apps like teamspeak. It is easier/faster for me to communicate that way. Yes I am female so no creepies please :D

● RESPECT : I like for a group that I'm involved with to be respectable and fun. I don't like groups that are rude or grief other players. Das a no no.

● RP :3 - I enjoy a bit of RP in my experience because hey, who doesn't want to pretend to be a mythical warrior saving the universe?? <3

---------------Also a bit about me :

● EXPERIENCE : I'm very experienced with MMO'S. I've been playing them for 9 years (which is about half my lifetime :P)

● LOYAL : I've always been 100% loyal and honest with my guild. I'm the type of person who will do as much as I can for my mates.

●LEADER EXP: I've been a guild leader - So I understand what it takes to be a member.

Coming from an extremely active player in archeage, Gw2, and Wow, I'm excited for this game and I'm looking forward to meeting you all! 

Thank you for taking the time to reads this and considering me. Have a great day all!

- Azura

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

go to eclipse i heard they're cool. they seem like your kind of crowd.

Edited by Yule
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I believe Divine fits all the criteria you're looking for. Check us out and come visit us on our discord server :)

https://discord.gg/0dVAzmQkvlMm8WGc 

Edited by Soultaker

Posted (edited)

Hey Azura,

Welcome to the BDO Community! :) If you are looking for an experience group of PvPers with KR experience as well, feel free to check out <Support>. Our leadership has been playing BDO since the beginning of KR OBT and looking for players who not only want to be good at PvP but also have fun doing it! Stop by our recruitment thread or our website Here

Edited by Zemi

Posted

♡Hey yall!

● RESPECT : I like for a group that I'm involved with to be respectable and fun. I don't like groups that are rude or grief other players. Das a no no.

Looking for ME? AWWW I think I'm in love

Posted

What Yule said. I've been in Eclipse for several days now. Very friendly and playful. people are there for all different reasons and styles of gameplay. They are kind and joke around. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for :)

Posted

Looking for ME? AWWW I think I'm in love

Yussss  <3

\(•□•)/

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

:/ hey, there is tooooons of guilds pages. Is better to go check what they ask to the players by yourself and check its rules rather than making a thread. 

Anyways, have fun finding a guild

Edited by Rahnxah

Posted

:/ hey, there is tooooons of guilds pages. Is better to go check what they ask to the players by yourself and check its rules rather than making a thread. 

Anyways, have fun finding a guild...

Soon many choices >.< 

I made thread so the ones that make effort to come to me helps narrow it down. :3 

Thank you for the info Rahnxah! 

1 person likes this

Posted

What Yule said. I've been in Eclipse for several days now. Very friendly and playful. people are there for all different reasons and styles of gameplay. They are kind and joke around. I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for :)

Thank you for your reply! ^.^ I will definitely look into Eclipse. Sounds fun!

Posted

Soon many choices >.< 

I made thread so the ones that make effort to come to me helps narrow it down. :3 

Thank you for the info Rahnxah! 

tbh i was banned from this forum and one of the infractions i did was getting mad at every new player coming here to make its own recruit topic, but at this point, there is sooooo many players that i wont care anymore. Seems it got the usual and i also not have such a boring hoby xD   (nor want to get banned again...)

Trusth me, to see if you like a guild scroll their forum pages and filther the drama, like this you get an idea of what they are

Posted

tbh i was banned from this forum and one of the infractions i did was getting mad at every new player coming here to make its own recruit topic, but at this point, there is sooooo many players that i wont care anymore. Seems it got the usual and i also not have such a boring hoby xD   (nor want to get banned again...)

Trusth me, to see if you like a guild scroll their forum pages and filther the drama, like this you get an idea of what they are

Good Idea! Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Azura~! I'm still polishing up my guild's recruitment thread, but if you're available you're welcome to join me on our Discord for a chat :)

Posted

Hello Azura~! I'm still polishing up my guild's recruitment thread, but if you're available you're welcome to join me on our Discord for a chat :)

Thank you Rei! I would love to! 

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you Rei! I would love to! 

PM with Discord link sent! Sorry for the delay, I had to defend human food from the feral kitties we sold our souls to

Posted

PM with Discord link sent! Sorry for the delay, I had to defend human food from the feral kitties we sold our souls to

Phew. I'm glad I'm not the only one in that situation! :D 

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey there Azura!

I represent an international gaming community (NA/EU/Oceania) looking for more players to join us as we spread into BDO. A good portion of us are coming over from ArchAge and a few other games (SWTOR, TERA etc).

We could use more folks to join us on our adventures! You can check out our recruitment thread here.

Skandy - PLGC Community Leader

Proud Member of the <Phoenix Legion> Gaming Community

black_desert1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0