• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

guid Tamer mini guide - by Tenrai

44 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

miniarfas.thumb.jpg.442bea41fbab232b0b60

Hello again guys! Today i will not post any presert or screenshots. I just will help you with easy start on Tamer:3

I will not write a lot of words, just all of the case.

Armour:                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

Some people choose black set. Some like to use the Blue one.
black.thumb.jpg.f06dbe01f8f1dd1343b36d7bBlack - more endurance, accuracy.
blue.thumb.jpg.5ff09cf7962e228def6843f34Blue - more damage
If you choose black one, you gonna need only 3 pieces ( helm,body,gloves)And One piece of blue set (boots)
If you choose blue one, you also need 3 pieces (helm,body,boots) and one piece of White set (gloves)
Before you get one of this sets, you can use white.thumb.jpg.b842e5bd28647f2b183c4deb White set.

And ofc then it's gonna be possible you change to viol.thumb.jpg.6486071cfa148b313011ec854 violet.

And the best one is drop from Raid Bosses.

Jewelery what give Damage (not def)
second weapon with Damage to

Skills                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

This skills you will get with using 700 SP

1.dedcb4247f58e7145ce979c8e9da0de5.thumb.p

2.ea70a35c1a36095ae178c6f5ded7affa.thumb.p

3.6dd4ea3bd7ebd217354a876132f038c8.thumb.p

4.2f0dc5ee41871b7eb664e938ca3c9074.thumb.p

5.16d711257f0c4f68f7393a5a2e15a9ba.thumb.p

6.e6a0fd6cac8c0c2072cca1ac00444e26.thumb.p

7.45459bd91f1af0a976130443c3afdb51.thumb.p

8.620731e9ee6b3b00737f03e530df968c.thumb.p

9.ff7b9e0929def70b7d9d6deb4e8dfe0f.thumb.p

10.2f76a0a07db91b470055661986116030.thumb.p

11.c8276cc08c511756ec929c4151e3849c.thumb.p

12.3d57b5792b3fa7a560ac7d77153872cb.thumb.p

13.b6c79f93f2a837e98ff1bc1309e408d3.thumb.p

Skills you may use in pvp                                                                                                                                                                            

pvpskills.thumb.jpg.8cc0bd074cdd5a606739 4.thumb.jpg.33d6c3e3fce950b5e9de9949cca7 + 5.thumb.jpg.fbf46bd0580429973716896abd676.thumb.jpg.143e6dbffbbb11f00c28f2401100 +7.thumb.jpg.ddfcf7eb08266a4d9c710f9f728e And this one 8.thumb.jpg.09c86aa0627b8efba10558a9a07a best to use if you have 100% of 75.thumb.jpg.0dbdbb0dfbf04d223ba439a44f9

Skills you may use in pve                                                                                                                                                                           

It's your cat + 1.thumb.jpg.b3001fe718ab02659b21066e5105 + 4.thumb.jpg.33d6c3e3fce950b5e9de9949cca7 after lvl 50+2.thumb.jpg.ebb411116076c9e5599d6e6cbb6a3.thumb.jpg.67f305c0bc508e08d0d92e663aa1

Hidden Tamer's combo                                                                                                                                                                            

1. Shift + LMB (hold inn 1 sec) + F

2. Shift + RMB (hold inn 2 sec) + LMB

There are a couple of hidden combos but i didn't "find" them yet ;(

Awakening skills                                                                                                                                                                                          

... yeah.. with Tamer you can choose that ever you wish.. but i can  recommend

1.thumb.jpg.b3001fe718ab02659b21066e5105 and 

620731e9ee6b3b00737f03e530df968c.thumb.p

Ok I think it's all... If i forgot something, you can write in comments, and i'll try to fix it with pleasure :3
p.s. my english suck as "Исусья Тряпка"(youtube it) but who cares? trololo.thumb.png.c87ed3233a475d5cddbb43

Thank you 

ffsef.thumb.jpg.7c0e6f4c31c3d6d743ecd45d

Edited by Tenrai
22 people like this

Posted

Nice guide

Posted

Nice guide

thank you 64j.thumb.png.274c1f6188d4ec96d25b7cdb99

Posted

finally someone who doesnt just say "spam your RMB skill" thank you! i dont get why people think they need to rely on the whip skill^^

from my side... i would say two of the strongest combos, or at least 2 of my favorite combos are:

air kick into air combo (down + RMB)

and knockdown "E" into downward combo (up + RMB)

i also use the two palm strikes (shift + LMB) as gab filler between my combos to deliver extra damage.

most important for playing a tamer is to always hit with the knockdown and air kick to start ur combo.

btw. i was wondering why u dont use the consume beast skill for the 60sec buffs. i always use it short before my pet dies or whenever i have a summon ready. it gives an increadible momentum in either outnumbered fights or group pvp

Posted

finally someone who doesnt just say "spam your RMB skill" thank you! i dont get why people think they need to rely on the whip skill^^

from my side... i would say two of the strongest combos, or at least 2 of my favorite combos are:

i also use the two palm strikes (shift + LMB) as gab filler between my combos to deliver extra damage.

most important for playing a tamer is to always hit with the knockdown and air kick to start ur combo.

btw. i was wondering why u dont use the consume beast skill for the 60sec buffs. i always use it short before my pet dies or whenever i have a summon ready. it gives an increadible momentum in either outnumbered fights or group pvp

I totally agree with your combos.

Posted

thnx:) yeah this is standart combos it's give good damage :) 

But my comboa is hiden:p thats why i wrot only them ^^

Posted

Great and helpful guide! I'm surely gonna make us of it :)

Posted

Hidden Tamer's combo                                                                                                                                                                            

2. Shift + RMB (hold inn 2 sec) + LMB

There are a couple of hidden combos but i didn't "find" them yet ;(

Thnx, I needed some kind of build, saving skills cause I dunno where to use them:P

Combo doesnt work for me:( Im lvl 18 atm

Posted

thank you for this guide ! i'm currently playing on russian server in preperarion for eu launch and i dont understand everything lol, so this is realy helpfull

1 person likes this

Posted

is Tamer nerfed on RU same as on Kr ? 

Posted

is Tamer nerfed on RU same as on Kr ? 

yes

Posted

yes

so this means they suck in Pvp? 

Posted

so this means they suck in Pvp? 

They are actually one of the top at 1v1 PvP for now.  That is up to the +15 enchant level on gear.  The problem is when the Media region is added and the enchant cap is increased to +20 like in the Korean version.  In there, they forgot to make the Heiling (your pet) scale with gear beyond the +15 point.  So the Tamer at that point really falls off.

Until their awakening, they also never do well in GvG/Siege because with a large group, their pet is to easily focused and removed.  Without their pet, the Tamer falls far behind from other classes.

With their pet and especially the 1min super buff from sacraficing their pet (can resummon the pet right away after sac-ing it) and they are a force few can stop.  That coupled with their relatively easy to do combo's that are full of CC.  The pet being actually quite tanky if not fighting people with the overpowered above +15 gear).  As well as being able to jump around with their evasive skills more than any other class (other classes may have more options, but with the same level stamina and the Tamer's super low cost to use her large hops, she can jump around 50% to 100% more than other classes, allowing her to hop around her opponent, this was done to help with the fact that she doesn't have a single long range skill).  All of this makes her great in 1v1, turning each of those situations into essentially a 2v1.

Again, she only has a problem with opponents using gear beyond +15 enchants.  Even if she is using those same over +15 enchants.  As her pet, she relies on, doesn't scale anymore.  With her awakening however, it seems she will most likely not only not require her pet, but she won't even be able to use it while using her Skyrod, as well as getting some "longer range" attacks, but that's all that was teased and the trailer and release is not out for that.

- Kat

Posted

Hidden Tamer's combo                                                                                                                                                                            

2. Shift + RMB ....

1) use it a million times, never see any hidden combo.

2) Useless skill, wasted SP

Posted

They are actually one of the top at 1v1 PvP for now.  That is up to the +15 enchant level on gear.  The problem is when the Media region is added and the enchant cap is increased to +20 like in the Korean version.  In there, they forgot to make the Heiling (your pet) scale with gear beyond the +15 point.  So the Tamer at that point really falls off.

Until their awakening, they also never do well in GvG/Siege because with a large group, their pet is to easily focused and removed.  Without their pet, the Tamer falls far behind from other classes.

With their pet and especially the 1min super buff from sacraficing their pet (can resummon the pet right away after sac-ing it) and they are a force few can stop.  That coupled with their relatively easy to do combo's that are full of CC.  The pet being actually quite tanky if not fighting people with the overpowered above +15 gear).  As well as being able to jump around with their evasive skills more than any other class (other classes may have more options, but with the same level stamina and the Tamer's super low cost to use her large hops, she can jump around 50% to 100% more than other classes, allowing her to hop around her opponent, this was done to help with the fact that she doesn't have a single long range skill).  All of this makes her great in 1v1, turning each of those situations into essentially a 2v1.

Again, she only has a problem with opponents using gear beyond +15 enchants.  Even if she is using those same over +15 enchants.  As her pet, she relies on, doesn't scale anymore.  With her awakening however, it seems she will most likely not only not require her pet, but she won't even be able to use it while using her Skyrod, as well as getting some "longer range" attacks, but that's all that was teased and the trailer and release is not out for that.

- Kat

sadly the buff has such a long cast animation

Posted

pretty good guide helped me a bit more to figure out my playstyle that i would like ^^

Posted

Thanks for the guide Tenrai, between you and Hakurai I feel like I'm ready for launch. Now to go back to playing with the character creation for my Tamer on RU for endless hours...

Posted

Awww thanx guys^.^ i'm glad that mini guide helped you :3

1 person likes this

Posted

Well this guide helped me to confirm a few party role theories for the class. The most prominent being counter-agro, or decoy focus.

Posted

:$

Posted

Now after dash nerf is more difficult kill a ranger

Posted

Now after dash nerf is more difficult kill a ranger

it always was difficult to kill a ranger, for tamer :P

Posted

Hi, 

thank you for this guide. I have just few question.

This build is always alwais valid ?

Can I use this build level 40-45 (because we have reset ) ?

Posted (edited)

it always was difficult to kill a ranger, for tamer :P

This Ranger is in dire need of nerfs every class has problems with them not just Tamer.

Some Korean friends once told me there is no need to roll anything but a Ranger for PVP...

Edited by Asmodeus

Posted

This Ranger is in dire need of nerfs every class has problems with them not just Tamer.

Some Korean friends once told me there is no need to roll anything but a Ranger for PVP...

Old new, rangers are midweight now, with the current status.

there's a bit of rock-paper-sissors of rangers vs tamer problem, but over all... ranger is nowhere near OP.

1 person likes this