• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Berserker Awakening Discussion

45 posts in this topic

Posted

zerker.gif

What we know so far...

Berserkers will be using a Fist Cannon as their awakening weapon (Temporary Name: "Improved Iron Fist Cannon"). Which will be focused on dealing single target damage and said to have mobility improvements.

________________________________________________________________________________

The Berserker class definitely has me interested and what I've heard is they are one of the fastest class to level up with which has me leaning towards this class to start out with. Their awakening weapon is an awesome idea and that armor is truly kick ass. 

I'm quite new to this game and would like your thoughts and opinions about this class! Are their any more information about their Awakening weapon? Why did you decide to play this class?

Posted

ooooooooh shit! I'm kinda wanting to play zerker again now... I got burned with the class in tera so at first i was like meh. Why is choosing a good pvp class always so hard T_T

Posted

zerker.gif

Dem animations... holy daaauymn.... O.o Wow... <33333333333

Posted

@Primacy, thanks!

@The Real SirBalin, What you say is the down side to the class? The problem/weakness 

Posted

As long as it is short range, all is good.
If range is nearly as far as a Ranger, nerf or massive QQs incoming.

Posted (edited)

@Primacy, thanks!

@The Real SirBalin, What you say is the down side to the class? The problem/weakness 

Well, it doesn't have many downsides. It's one of the most well balanced classes in the game.

It has no ranged atacks, but he can get up close without any problems. He is one of the best classes for GvG and quite good in 1v1 too.

In PvE it can get boring preatty fast, and you will be grinding a lot in bdo, since it's quite a repetitive class. He's what you'd call spin2win.

I see the awakening for the giant as a opening weapon in pvp, with burst dmg and stun effects. I doubt that the awakened weapon will be able to replace the main weapon, like it does for warrior.

I exepct it to be a quite slow weapon, like the other canons in the game, but with huge dmg, maybe even the biggest dmg in game (title hold by wizard/witch right now).

Edited by Chun-Chun

Posted

I will most likely play a Berserker at launch and have a travelling merchant as a wizard for roleplay. I always enjoyed being a tank and just sitting in the middle of the enemy in pvp as they try to kill me. Archeage(Hexblade/Blighter, Swtor Sith Juggernaut,Mortal online: Massive heavy cavalry axe wielding maniac, Allods online:Paladin, and countless others i enjoyed tanking after i got frusturated playing ranger classes and being squishy, nothing like laughing at a group of enemies as they struggle to kill you. On the flip side i play healers as well because any good tank worth his salt will have come to respect healers with an unwavering love for the little buggers.

Posted

As long as it is short range, all is good.
If range is nearly as far as a Ranger, nerf or massive QQs incoming.

Yup I def see that, if zerker can be tanky AND have range then ranger (or any ranged class really) is shit out of luck. Does anyone know what the awaken skills are and the stats and stuff?

Posted

Slow fireing lumbering artillery would be a cool role for the berzerker

Posted

Seems like a bazooka. What should come out of his arm? 

- Jeasy

Posted (edited)

Seems like a bazooka. What should come out of his arm? 

- Jeasy

Your teammates. Should be able to launch them and your enemies out of your cannon as a form of defense and attack. Will prob be magic though.

Edited by Jether
4 people like this

Posted

This class will most likely be my first alt character

Posted

A bit off topic... but the colors and cannon remind me of:

metroid_characters_samus_large01.png

Posted

Your teammates. Should be able to launch them and your enemies out of your cannon as a form of defense and attack. Will prob be magic though.

Also, he should be able to enter his own cannon to launch himself forward

vnj5v.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

giant/berserker gameplay released!!!!

i12997890318.gif

i12084547665.gif

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

giant/berserker gameplay released!!!!

i12997890318.gif

i12084547665.gif

Lol i preffered the other megamans where you could be the kid and had to switch back and forth and do puzzles. God what happened to puzzles in games? Its like everything is so casualized and streamlined you cant even fail if you try. I remember playing one megaman which i pulled multiple all nighters trying to beat this one robo samurai thing when you had to whack them with a wooden katana and you had to do it as they came in all directions and made your fingers frigin bleed. The megaman games/not the shooter ones. Where some of the hardest games i played on gameboy. Sorry i am having childhood flashbacks. I think it was megaman 5 battlework  team colonel. And another was megaman zerker x ninja. God those games where so good.

Edited by Jether

Posted

Single target damage? For a cannon?! What sort of mumbo jumbory is this? Wheres ma aoes?

Posted

That sold me. I'm going berserker.

I realise we wont get awakening for awhile but hot dam, that looks like sexytime.

Posted

Looks like he stayed in melee most of the time. I wonder what the range on the attacks will be.

Posted

Looks different than expected, but pretty nice. Though as a Ranger player myself the last few seconds were more interesting to me.

Posted (edited)

What's the armor?

The helmet looks amazing. Imagine it in all black, ohhhh

Edited by Invictus

Posted (edited)

I saw the Gameplay video with the Cannon and i have to say...

This Combat is Bad@ss with it !!!

Edited by Blade