• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

character creation Prediction for amount of time spent in character creator

Forever and a life time :O   84 votes

1. 1. How much time?

• 10-20 minutes
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • Over 1 hour

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

21 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think...hmmmm..45 minutes-1 hour

And pre making character/stealing someones character file isn't fair! you cheaters don't vote >:O

Edited by Punch

Posted

The poll should have more options.

My character is already pre-made on other versions and it pretty much is exactly how I want it, so my vote would be 0. Or probably one minute to load the customization, enter a name and click Create.

Posted

Over 1 hour as the highest? O.o  My entire day on the 16th will creating customization data for multiple classes.  It is my drug :P  

1 person likes this

Posted

10 Minutes,i dont care about beauty on BDO,i CARE ABOUT P-P-P-POWER

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

i CARE ABOUT P-P-P-POWER

I already made old spice guy on blade and soul years ago xD

I think steparu did a video on a character he made that looks like him as well.

There was a clan of players in the KR version of BNS that was only old spice guys and I made a character just to get in xD

Edited by Punch
1 person likes this

Posted

Probably spent over 2 hours on my character looks so far just in KR. So... yeah

Posted

Probably a few days, since I need my characters to be perfect. Dont you just hate it when ur characters look perfect at character creation and when you go into the game, your character look like another person with fucked up chin, nose, skin, etc. I hate it when that happens. So I might just say fk it and go with default and just choose a hairstyle and color :3

3 people like this

Posted

Probably a few days, since I need my characters to be perfect. Dont you just hate it when ur characters look perfect at character creation and when you go into the game, your character look like another person with fucked up chin, nose, skin, etc. I hate it when that happens. So I might just say fk it and go with default and just choose a hairstyle and color :3

I know exactly what you mean, numerous times i made a character lvld it up and half way just deleted it because i was not satisfied with the face ingame compared to the character creation one.
So its probably going to be a whole day during cbt2, to get the perfect look that i want.

Posted

I know exactly what you mean, numerous times i made a character lvld it up and half way just deleted it because i was not satisfied with the face ingame compared to the character creation one.So its probably going to be a whole day during cbt2, to get the perfect look that i want.

YEP just like that

2 people like this

Posted

Not sure how long... I just started playing RU to learn the basics and stuff.. and sadly Blader doesn't release at launch..

Besides, every time I'm at the BD character customization.. I'm like:

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm going to be spending at least three hours. I have multiple characters I want to design, and I want to push the system to its limits before I'll be happy.

Posted

I'mma use one of the presets, modify it a little and ta-daaaa ;3 10-20 mins MAX

Posted

less then 10 minutes because once I get my armor and hat on 90% of the work would become pointless

Posted

I have a file I made and have been tweeking for months now and I will tweek it some more with the new faces and skin colors when the game releases AND then again when blader releases. 

Posted

I usually don't spend alot of time customizing my characters since I usually have a plain generic kinda style. :P so 10minutes or less for me.

Posted

3-4 hours at minimum, unless I can get a prebuilt one. 

Posted

Over 1 hour as the highest? O.o  My entire day on the 16th will creating customization data for multiple classes.  It is my drug :P  

I honestly didn't think people would get into it.. but then I realized I'll be making more than 1 character most likely because I'll be using tamer to get free weps for my ninja....

Because (as I was told) tamer gets same wep as ninja to use so...

I hate chibi classes but I might say screw it and just go ranger/valk because they look fun and I don't want to play a class Just to give it up for another a few months down the road.

Posted

I'm at least going to take a hour, probably more.

Posted (edited)

10 Minutes,i dont care about beauty on BDO,i CARE ABOUT P-P-P-POWER

Edited by Atomicsickness
cleaned up
2 people like this

Posted

Hidden Content

I... I can't stop watching.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

i spent about an hour to make my tamer~

will likely spend some time to add some refinement