• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Treasure Hunt!

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Everyone!

The first Closed Beta is getting closer and we would like to invite everyone to play a giveaway game, Treasure Hunt, with us. If you win, you get to join us in CBT-1. We have prepared the map, but it’s up to you to decide where we look for the treasure.  To enter the contest all you have to do is comment on our Facebook Post with your Forum Name and the Coordinates of where you think the treasure is hidden. For example: CM_Jouska (A,1).

Everyday at 5:00 p.m. CET, we will total the votes and uncover the most popular location, until the treasure is found. If your vote discovers the treasure, you will be invited to CBT-1. 

Good luck everyone!

17 people like this

Posted

Good to see this, i have conqueror but for my friends this are good ;D

Posted

Nice way to promote things ahead of CBT1 ;3 Luckily I got Conqueror's Pack too! Imma be sending this to my friends now tho ..

Posted (edited)

(D,5) :) Just for fun

Edited by Raimis

Posted

(C,9) Don't know why, but I feel like I spent 2 hrs contemplating xD

Posted

Meanwhile I'm sitting here in my comfy chair with all the other Conquerors  xD

6 people like this

Posted

True its nice to have the conquerors package, but having a spare key for a friend would be great :D

Posted

Damn seems like a ton of work for you CMs... Good luck~

Posted

How will we know if we won? Will they announce winners?gt

Posted

How will we know if we won? Will they announce winners?gt

Winners will be announced at the end of the event, and the keys will be delivered to you directly.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for this additional chance! :)

Posted

going by your fb post and the way these contests have been done (always have to read between the lines) i feel pretty confident

Posted

I havent purchased the pre-order yet so I will give this a go and see if my chances are better than when I play the lotto :)

Posted (edited)

Great job Daum,

You just made boring beta key fishing a little bit more interesting! :)

I will guess F1!

Edited by BurningBern

Posted (edited)

"Everyday at 5:00 p.m. CET, we will total the votes and uncover the most popular location, until the treasure is found." Could that mean that we can bet everyday for a different location of the map if our firsts coordinates weren't awarded? 9_9

Edited by Arlend

Posted (edited)

Everyday at 5:00 p.m. CET, we will total the votes and uncover the most popular location, until the treasure is found. If your vote discovers the treasure, you will be invited to CBT-1. 

I'm not sure I understand this. If we can vote every day (can we?), doesn't it mean that we can all wait to see which vote is the more popular one and simply copy it just before they are counted?

Also, if the right coordinate isn't found by December 16th, what will happen then? There are about 9 days left.

Would make more sense to have a different coordinate everyday and simply distribute to those that guessed the right one.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Some people, like me, do not have Facebook;We use Google+. Can we not participate?

It would be nice addition to Facebook, which is already commonplace, añadieran the opportunity to participate through Google+. (Which has more active users than Twitter, for example.) We would appreciate a lot.

E4, in my opinion.

1 person likes this

Posted

Good luck to everyone participating! 

Posted

Nice way to promote the game: with other game!

Posted (edited)

Some people, like me, do not have Facebook;We use Google+. Can we not participate?

It would be nice addition to Facebook, which is already commonplace, añadieran the opportunity to participate through Google+. (Which has more active users than Twitter, for example.) We would appreciate a lot.

E4, in my opinion.

What Lobo said, never had a Facebook account and going to continue to steer clear of it. Also most people already have G+ account even if they don't use it: android smartphone owners, most chrome users, gmail users and then there is YouTube that's completely tied to G+.

Also D9 seems to be popular so D9.

Edited by SilverBlade

Posted (edited)

What Lobo said, never had a Facebook account and going to continue to steer clear of it. Also most people already have G+ account even if they don't use it: android smartphone owners, most chrome users, gmail users and then there is YouTube that's completely tied to G+.

Can always create a fake account just for this giveaway I guess.

Oh wait, you need to give a working phone number to create a new facebook account now right? meh.

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

Wish me luck

Posted

I already like you Jouska, keep it up. ;)

Posted

nice event, and H1 is right location ofc :P

Posted

nice idea, but please create also an open beta even for a weekend !

2 people like this