• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Treasure Hunt!

127 posts in this topic

Posted

Yess I wonn!!!! So stoked to play the game! Especially right after finals!!

Posted

Of course I had to listen to someone in the forums on which location to choose. "There's a treasure there in the game!"

sigh. Should have just gone with the FB people..

Posted

I replied 1 correct answer and may be that single answer may help me to get a key. :ph34r:

Posted

keys are out

Posted

keys are out

Oops nothing for me :(

Posted

my brother is the best in the world, he won the key for me with the treasure hunt. 9_99_9

Posted

So excited we won!

Posted

WHY DIDNT I GET A KEY? i guessed correctly

Posted

Same ^ 

But they may not be totally done yet. 

Posted

Patience young one

Why dont you try getting a list of 900 emails and sending them each a beta key by hand. By the time you're done you should come back here to find one in your inbox.

1 person likes this

Posted

Patience young one

Why dont you try getting a list of 900 emails and sending them each a beta key by hand. By the time you're done you should come back here to find one in your inbox.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they put themselves in a position to not be prepared to send out mass waves of emails. I'm sure they have a system in place to do so more efficiently than what you're describing.

Posted

Hello, my Facebook account is Meh Atron, on which I commented the correct treasure hunt location (G,3). This is my forum account. I have also posted my forum name using my Facebook account on the latest treasure hunt update.

Posted (edited)

i have beta key since 1 hour 

edit: patience monfriensss

Edited by Gheeron

Posted

They said they would post here when done,so not all have been sent yet. :)

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but I doubt they put themselves in a position to not be prepared to send out mass waves of emails. I'm sure they have a system in place to do so more efficiently than what you're describing.

At best they probably have an excel document relaying Metadata from the FB comment section. They still have to send out the keys manually due to the fact that not everyone formatted their FB comment the same way, making it harder to automate the process.

In addition the CM said it would take a few hours so to me it looks like for the most part it's a manual process.

Posted

It is most likely because FB comments start from newest to oldest. People that commented on getting them on fb were bottom 100. I am on the first 20 posts so, I'll go to sleep and register the key tomorrow.

P.S. Have patience!

Posted

They said they would post an official post when they finish sending out all the emails. Stay calm and wait for that announcement.

Posted

Yes, its a lot of work to do it manually, copy the code, check the fb post, look for the forum account, repeat 900 times. gahhhhh

1 person likes this

Posted

I am gonna play no matter what. Nothing stops me, peroroncino! *Buys $99.99 preorder*

Posted

I posted and guessed correctly, but I don't have an email on my facebook (I made it specifically for this actually xD) will I still get mine?

Posted

You don't need an email, just your forum name. As long as you gave them your forum name followed by the correct coordinates, you will get it.

Posted

I just got mine so hold in there! :D

Posted

Yeah, but we live in a social world and didn't they announce this contest through the forums aswell? 

I knew about it, but I don't use Facebook anymore so didn't participate.  :)

Posted

*nervous fidgeting* I hope I get mine :o

Posted

when your blessed by Jouska with the code from the giveaway on your birthday