• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Report a Text / Localization Issue

403 posts in this topic

Posted

Greetings Everyone,

This forum is going to operate a little differently than the others.  You will not be able to start new threads, instead we ask that you use the format laid at below to reply to this post.  This will allow us to keep the issues contained for easier review.  When including a screenshot first upload it to a hosting site, such as Imgur, then add it to your post with the "Insert Other Media button".

Description of the issue: Details
Screenshot:

You may also fill out this Localization Bug Form.

Posted

Description of issue: 

All the names/images for the decor are scrambled for only the Python stuff, wondering if we should use our preorder bonus based on names or images. 

Screenshot:

gPPUvAd.jpg?1

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

[Witch] Combo Training - Beginner

"Follow the combo that is displayed in the bottom of the screen" its displayed at the top by defualt.

the combo in questions is also not translated, so i have no idea what it wants me to do.

2016-02-28_18307089.JPG

Edited by JayH

Posted

Description of issue:

Also the same with the two Chandeliers.

Screenshot:

EQfvsFB.jpg

Posted (edited)

[Witch] Combo Training - Beginner

"Follow the combo that is displayed in the bottom of the screen" its displayed at the top by defualt.

the combo in questions is also not translated, so i have no idea what it wants me to do.

exactly the same problem here on Beserker. this also seems to be blocking the world map from working.

edit: sorry, I realise I shouldn't have replied to this post given hose this "thread" is intended to work.

(attachment haunting me)

Edited by enem
cant remove this attachment. ugg.

Posted (edited)

exactly the same problem here on Beserker. this also seems to be blocking the world map from working.

I also have the same issue.

http://i.imgur.com/BUvixUx.jpg

issue.jpg

Edited by KingKj52

Posted

so i "fixed" this at the time by going to the Quest panel and forfeiting the combo quest. Then I logged out, and restarted the client. (it did a patch at this point but I cannot say this was what fixed it)

When I next relogged and opened the Black Spirit I retook that combo quest and they appeared at the top of the screen correctly.

Posted

so i "fixed" this at the time by going to the Quest panel and forfeiting the combo quest. Then I logged out, and restarted the client. (it did a patch at this point but I cannot say this was what fixed it)

When I next relogged and opened the Black Spirit I retook that combo quest and they appeared at the top of the screen correctly.

I tried that, and it didn't work for me. Also tried clearing "UserCache" folders, reinstalling the game, etc. Just so people know, if you can't get it working, no matter what, it isn't just you.

Posted

um that particular quest if i remember right before things went hay wire was a lmb then f combo  there will be another one which will be  s then shift to dodge back  then s lmb to prepare fire ball then rmb to launch fire ball so far those are the only two combos i've come across

Posted

Bad grammar structure on the Berserker creation page.

It would be better this way: "At once" better sounds said as "quickly". Also, drop the "the" in front of "mere". Change the last sentence to read a better translation as: "Although their physique makes them appear to be moving slow, improved skills will diminish this."

2016-02-28_123012841.thumb.JPG.b7dbf3bb5

BOTH "vigilante" guards (why are various guards called this? A vigilante is someone taking the law into their own hands) when you talk to them in front of the guild house in Olvia have this text that needs the word, "go", removed.

two_vigilante_guards_bad_text_Olvia.thum

"Believe" is spelled wrong (didn't note at what point this was):

2016-02-28_133496255.thumb.JPG.3b43bf894

In my opinion, "recognize" should be "see". He shouldn't be recognizing a shortsword as if he had seen something like this weapon before. He should "see that you have a shortsword":

2016-02-28_157022073.thumb.JPG.8bbf7fdcd

Posted

Report of the issue:

Bioner in Olvia is a broken disk.

As far as I have seen, her only vocal-acted line is something along the lines of "I heard .....<something I can't understand> ...the beautiful Lady Adele. I never understood that!"

This is particularly nerve-wrecking to listen to on loop especially when I have to play the Conversation mini-game with her for more Knowledge. A way to make her stop would be nice.

Posted

All of the location names in Serendia are showing Mediah place names!

da447fe8f179b804b5498eb87a8fba51.thumb.p

I also saw "Splashing Point", "Sausan Garrison Fortress", and "Racetrack".  Again, all Mediah place names, this is probably going to confuse a lot of people!

Posted

area is called Sousan Garrison Warf, not sure what it is suppose to be called but it's definitely not that since it's in mediah 

2016-02-29_149302567.JPG

Posted (edited)

Tons of mismatched quest info to report. Especially around fishing/gathering quests. Here's a few, no screenshots needed really.

Cleaning Up The Environment : Asks for 1 Tattered Boot - Actual item needed : Fertilizer Sack

Aborable Bleekers: Asks for Bleekers - Actual item needed : Roundtail Paradisefish

Scary and Ugly: Asks for Scorpion Fish -  didn't write this one down - but it's not Scorpion Fish

Materials for a Lumbering Axe: Asks for Copper Ore (1) - Actual item needed : Copper Ingots (3)

Previous quest from Alfredo for fishing pole : Asks for Log - Actual item needed : Ash Timber

Almost all the fishing quests in Velia are mislabeled as well. These are the ones I noted, or remembered. Thanks!

Fishing quest 'A Fatty': Asks for a Swellfish - Actual item needed : Sardine .... lol. Might want to rethink that one.

The Sweet Fish: Asks for Sweetfish - Actual item needed : Notch Jaw

Edited by Worldforger
Adding another wrong quest
3 people like this

Posted

Erio, in the fishing quests out of Velia, asks for a Beltfish when in fact a Tongue Sole is required. I can confirm beltfish is not required due to the option to turn in still being greyed out even with one in my inventory.

XS8GNLv.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Le nom du gros batiment d'Olvia ne fait aucun sens. "Un canyon gigantesque situé au".

Posted (edited)

I was told, via word of mouth, that NA/EU will not have this Value Pack buff for sale on the cash shop.

If we do not have this buff available in game, please remove this pop-up warning. It's confusing. 

2016-02-29_66856641.JPG

Edited by Vorkrunne
Value Pack

Posted

I was told, via word of mouth, that NA/EU will not have this Value Pack buff for sale on the cash shop.

If we do not have this buff available in game, please remove this pop-up warning. It's confusing. 

2016-02-29_66856641.JPG

They've already confirmed that wasn't going to make it into our version, but the text was reported in CBT2. Guess they haven't gotten around to removing it yet. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Details: During the quest Material for a Lumbering Axe the quest objective on the side bar says to bring 3 copper ore to Alfredo, while the details when you hover over the quest claims you need only 1 copper ore, however, when you go to Alfredo with these materials he claims he needs 3 copper Ingots, but the button to turn it in says Copper Ore. :/

Screenshot: 
Quest objective/Details
VbfsSSk.jpg?1

Conversation with Alfredo
cTGZTZh.jpg?1

2 people like this

Posted

Erio, in the fishing quests out of Velia, asks for a Beltfish when in fact a Tongue Sole is required. I can confirm beltfish is not required due to the option to turn in still being greyed out even with one in my inventory.

I concur; ALL the text related to this quest says Beltfish. I sold a Tongue Sole thinking it wasn't needed after a few hours of trying to fish up a Beltfish. When I finally got it it was crushing, needless to say.

4 people like this

Posted

When right clicking to open the pet menu further, the icons for the pets are behind your level & contribution/energy. It cannot be moved. (Top left of image)

Hr7DNRC.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

When right clicking to open the pet menu further, the icons for the pets are behind your level & contribution/energy. It cannot be moved. (Top left of image)

Hr7DNRC.jpg

Stating that I have the same issue and stressing that this is important because players cannot activate their pets' special abilities. 

Please bump this up to needing a fix asap! It's really frustrating to try to mine without a cat pointing out the rocks. 

Edited by Vorkrunne
1 person likes this

Posted

Titles - Combat 

Hidden Among the Cultists

Description reads: "I don't think want to improve. I'll just have to teach them a lesson."

Text_correction01.PNG

Posted

Description of the Issue:

The Lv. 1 Wharfs say you can build a raft or a Ferry when its supposed to be a raft and a rowboat (you even get a rowboat when building "ferry").

2016-03-02_7844807.thumb.JPG.c7fc9c643ea