• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Report a Text / Localization Issue

403 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

In the same vein as my edits on the previous page, the next step in the Black Spirit quest, called "Gateway to Heidel", should be written as "Couldn't he have given us a horse?" and not "a better horse" since donkeys are not horses.eOTZViT.jpg

As I mentioned on the previous page, and which hasn't yet been fixed, every instance of the word "horse" or "horses" in the following should be written as "donkey" or "donkeys": i8KPF32.jpg

And here, the "go" should be dropped and it should be written as "If you ride the donkey, you won't have much trouble."

3Ehfmqq.jpg

Looks like this donkey/horse issue is on the Emblems as well. The following should be written as "Stable Emblem: Gray Donkey" or "Mount Emblem: Gray Donkey":0rZ8DW9.jpg

The following, which is part of the quest "The Cause of the Problem", should be written as "I'm sorry that you had to see such a sight" not "have". 296YIhw.jpg

The following, part of the quest "Alejandro Farm", is missing the "I" and should be written as "I haven't met...". Also, he should say "in a long time" not "for a long time". MZDDncA.jpg

The quest "Weird Pumpkin" should be called "Weird Pumpkins", and the conversation text should be written as "That field was Amadeo's. Pumpkin Ghosts appeared, and now it belongs to them."Tq8fLSK.jpg

This text, which is part of the quest "Servant of Darkness", should be written as "I captured a Servant of Darkness. Have you ever seen a creature like this before?":q1xCOPw.jpg

This text should be written as: "Isn't he worth challenging?" not "it": uAMzOhm.jpg

To avoid the repetitive usage of the word "let's" in the quest "Unknown Energy", the Black Spirit should say: "Let's go over there now and check out what that strange energy is."5Lz4pey.jpg

In order to sound better, the following text, which is what the Black Spirit says whenever the player completes an important step in the main quest, should be written as "Till then, I've got your back like you've got mine."jkeUo9z.jpg

This should be written as "Maybe it's a treasure chest filled with gold! You'd love that!"TdolPG7.jpg

This should be written as "If I get strong, so will you." This would exemplify the points made by Edan, who warn the player about not letting the Black Spirit's desire for power take over. czR2UzT.jpg

This text should be written as "Oh, the Altar Imps?" This should be plural because the player fought many, not just one. hX53WDT.jpg

For the quest "Eastern Gateway Situation Report", the NPC should say "The Castle Ruins situation is finally done with!" Sikuo8v.jpg

For the quest "To Enrico Mancini", this text should be written as "That look on your face...Haha, it looks like you've matured."JHU2sEu.jpg

and next there's a spelling error, it should be written as "adventurers" and not "adventures": 0YXFjU5.jpg

The text displayed when turning in the 100 shattered ogre rings should be written as "ogres" not "ogre" since the player needed to kill many ogres to get the pieces, not just one:8J8rb9a.webp

This should be written as "I can read the Naga's hearts." 

u0pdOLq.jpg

This should be written as "Do you feel pity for them? Then can you really say that it's bad we won? Kehehe..."9r3Izs9.jpg

This should be written as "They'll really fear you then. Kehehe"

bPwOaSY.jpg

This should be written as "That was a bit dull. I'm a little disappointed." 

pXzMr7O.jpg

This should be written as "Even Nagas have some good weapons. A few even look better than yours!":JX0J1a9.jpg

This shouldn't use the words "humans" to refer to the player character since the player character could be a giant (berzerker) or an elf (dark knight or ranger). Instead it should be written as "I thought you were better than that..."bNaOuru.jpg

This should be written as "The Nagas' weapons aren't bad, but they're not as good as yours either. Still, at least we got some experience."

8RlcNts.jpg

This should be written as "save a guy named Donatt...": koXhuTW.jpg

Same issue with assuming you're a human character here. It should be written as "If you're tired, take some medicine. I'm sure you'd love that! Kehehe..." : Wfd7EnA.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted

"Critical" is spelled wrong as a listed buff/effect for Arehaza Special.

arehaza.jpg

Posted (edited)

This should be written as "And...where should we got now? I'm thinking our next destination should be a tough, fearsome place..."AZrKQxr.jpg

This should be written as "No matter how smart he was, Titium was just a frog after all. Kehehe"TVMDMPK.jpg

This should be written as "Neither Fogans nor Nagas will dare go near you, at least for a while."Qjc5jo0.jpg

Since the soldier in question is a female, this should use "she" not "he":bt1p96N.jpg

Since you have to kill 10 Giant Warriors for this quest, "Fighting Cultists", this should be be written as "Defeating the Giant Warriors, which are the strongest among the Cultists, will be a big help."jdf0eGO.jpg

As per my comments above, not all characters are humans, therefore the following should be written as "Your eyes... they're trembling. Tell me what's wrong." yWvdRNC.jpg

To avoid the repetitive use of the word "let's", and for the text to be more accurate, this should be written as  "Let's go back to Glish and tell Freharau about this."hJYlQnY.jpg

The text for the quest "For the Remaining Soldiers..." should should be written as "I was defeated by those things...?"e1YE0z4.jpg

This knowledge panel should be written as "However, it is not hard to destroy this structure due to its weak spots".

c5ccTut.jpg

This last sentence in this knowledge entry should be written as "...but the smell they let off is truly putrid"

vOc4nep.jpg

And in this one, the second sentence of the first paragraph should be written as "It is in the shape of a Red Orc."

41gF0Ub.jpg

This should be written as "After losing their food,"bxQNx9y.jpg

This should be written as "Did you know? Many soldiers lost their lives recently...":

hDA0C67.jpg

Since the necklace isn't in a specific tent, this should be written as "It must be in one of their tents."

kcDlseT.jpg

Since you have to defeat many Giant Bandits for this quest, this should be written as "Did you really defeat all those strong Giant Bandits?"3XHKbBB.jpg

This should be written as "Facebook Biraghi head on! Report to the Captain afterwards."

puizRaS.jpg

Since you need to destroy four Watchtowers for this quest, the following should be written as "Could you please destroy the Watchtowers to distract them?"

LukaYfK.jpg

For the same reason as above, this should be written as "So you destroyed the Watchtowers?": bdZXyGi.jpg

This should be written as "My man is alive and Biraghi is dead":ZRUF2nf.jpg

This should be written as "Glish's" and not "Glish Town's" since Glish is never refereed to as "Glish Town" in game: VZJSLfK.jpg

Not sure what this NPC is trying to say in the second sentence: kJAcduG.jpg

To avoid using the word "humans" to refer to you, since not all player characters are humans as noted above, the following should drop the "you" and be written as "Humans love chaos and mayhem, don't they? It's part of their nature. Keh-heh"RsRafaW.jpg

This should be written as "There's someone up there eavesdropping":CipvUc5.jpg

And the next panel should be written as "Whoever it is, they're completely scared. Let's go out find what they saw."

b8YTbdQ.jpg

For the quest "To Calpheon!", this text should be written as "I think we've seen enough now in Serendia": GRvmVv8.jpg

This should be written as "Go past the bridge and..." not "pass":kMrH24p.jpg

Since it's the players first time meeting Reyas, this should should be written as "The first thing you need to do is get to know Reyas.": lpuVxb9.jpg

Spelling error here. It should be written as "them them all out" not "our": gDJgcrs.jpg

This should be written as "He should have submitted the operation orders already, but they haven't arrived yet. Please check on him.":szFg4LZ.jpg

This should be written as "The Harpies move so systemically... I wonder if there's someone controlling them from behind...":Yi36n43.jpg

I realize that a player may have visited Basquean at this point for the daily silver quest, but to avoid the possibility the player hasn't yet, as my character in this playthough hasn't, this support quest should avoid saying "again":pQap4Jx.jpg

There should be a space between "last" and "with" here: YYbRGHR.jpg

Since its Commander Brego Williar, a man, that tells you to meet Elgriffin, this should be written as "That guy up there that calls himself Commander..." also the "Sorry I'm late" of this conversation makes no sense to me: 0IW7Cmd.jpg

The first sentence in the knowledge panel entry for "Khuruto Defense Gear" should be written as "Khurutos are capble of using tools and are more intelligent than they look.": 5IYyDep.jpg

Small mistake, but this should be written as "Commander Brego" not "Captain": mG0L2Qs.jpg

For the quest "Khuruto Supplies", as above, this should be written as "You've got sense, unlike Commander Brego, who's put all interest in this outpost aside.":dwebizZ.jpg

The NPC here is referring to Elgriffin, who is a female. Therefore, this should be written as "This isn't an order from Elgriffin...but she really hates to ask for help.":LYKjxLD.jpg

From the BDO subreddit, this should be written as "chaos": TXp7TzG_WNCJTGgp0FpXC4ZEca0ez3Zh-mWr0W5_

This should be written as  "The Rescue Leader is in the tent planning the operation.": 6iEGv4O.jpg

For the quest "City Tour I", this should be written as "Don't be boring... you really must check out the city!": lRDaCi8.jpg

For the quest "City Tour V", this should be written as "Why don't you try and visit the Kalis Parliament?": acDDoZc.jpg

To make this text less confusing, this should be written as "(She's awake but unresponsive)" and the button should say "Judging by the necklace, this must be the missing mother.": VHXNLBA.jpg

This text, which is stated once you complete the quest "Burn Contaminated Refugee Camp Barracks", should be written as "Thanks for your help, you've saved us some trouble."

4hzXmle.jpg

This should be written as "The Contaminated Dogs are fast and also threaten Calpheon", because the Contaminated Dogs threaten everyone in the region and not only humans.dLwxV6u.jpg

Both the prompts, that appear when you hover over the icons, should be pluralized to "views" and "comments":

uToLyST.jpg

8jNvzQT.jpg

The circled sentence in the picture should be written as "There is no guild that built a Node Castle": ZW8Pz9D.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted (edited)

This text for "Investigating Ancient Ruins", should be rewritten, because it sounds bad. First of all "but there was some damage" makes no sense and second the word "guardians" is repeated too much:qUsvshd.jpg

D48OeTA.jpg

This should be written as "North of here... there are owls. Owls that walk on two feet", because in the next screen the Black Spirit says "Let's go teach them a lesson": I5JZrg1.jpg

And once you complete the quest, this text should be written as "They're quite cute, and I like them. They're perfect for us to challenge": xb8xdZm.jpg

Here the Black Spirit is talking about the Owls' weapons, and therefore this should be written as "I wonder where they got them": DADEdwX.jpg

This second sentence should be written as "You know that, right?": pNdC4MM.jpg

I know what the Black Spirit means here, but others may not, I think the following should be changed: zPFquAd.jpg

Repeitive use of "Let's" should be changed here by combining both sentences with an "and":nG4ESqU.jpg

This should be written as "They just suddenly began their onslaught.": YlxprJY.jpg

The "C" in "Commander" should be capitalized, since its a title, like so "Commander Vidal":kHwmuVM.jpg

Since Letiff never mentions the sentry at the top of the watchtower, this should be written as "Please meet my sentry at the top of the watchtower and take a look at how the battle is progressing"

b8V3Loh.jpg

Subsequently, this should be written as "A soldier's body. He looks quite young. This must be that sentry that Officer Letiff mentioned.":PTRcWi8.jpg

This should be written as "No signs of damage done by catapults or other weapons can be found nearby, and the body shows no signs of resistance. Someone must have snuck up on him."zfT9W08.jpg

This should be written as "The sentry has blood on his fingers,":

nuwdZnY.jpg

Since there are many catapults, this should be written as "The biggest threat to us from the trolls are those giant catapults of theirs."KhaptzO.jpg

Should be written as "during" not "ding":mQePIgQ.jpg

Should be written as "What we receive here is not exactly the same as what was released from the supply base."

21K23HY.jpg

The Black Spirit mentions the Dim Tree Spirit out of nowhere. This would make more sense if it was written as "Before we go to Keplan, let's fight the Dim Tree Spirit. It'll surely get our blood flowing! Kehehe." Something along those lines.  T86OO24.jpg

After killing the Dim Tree, the Black Spirit says the following, which syncs up with what I said above. Also, this should be written as "Did that guy say it's a quarry?" since you are sent here by the NPC Delphad Castillion. TjoDJ4N.jpg

The next screen then should be written as "He said there are humans there that turned to stone." which is again referring to Delphad Castillion.8yEv9hS.jpg

This should be written as "Those saws and catapults look dangerous." Ro6rfvg.jpg

This should be written as "Let's go ask the guy who made it": tQjdc5x.jpg

Should use "she" pronoun in the quest description because the NPC who gives you the quest is female: 

0faHFmh.jpg

This should be written as "What do they use such things for?", since the quest involves destroying two things, not one, which are catapults and saws.  Xbwirfh.jpg

This should be plural, same for the next screen, "horrendous laborer statues", since the Black Spirit asks you to destroy 5 for the quest, not one. 0SN8G5d.jpg

Same issue here, it should be "monsters" not "a monster", the quest is even called "Junk Monsters". Jw5PjMG.jpg

Since the Black Spirit never says to kill the spiders in this quest conversation, this should be written as "Spider Golems give me the creeps. Let's kill a few so they don't mess with us. Kehehe."vHr5PZm.jpg

This should be written as "It may never have been opened" uJ36pf4.jpg

This is strangely written. It should be written as "Good job. Did I mention how much I hate spiders? Kehehe." This makes sense because the quest involves killing stone spiders and because the Black Spirit mentions its hate for spiders twice before, so it would be funny if it sarcastically asked. z5aF0gM.jpg

This should be written as "There haven't been many visitors" not "hasn't" GqaTERT.jpg

This quest text makes no sense since you get it before you go to Marni's lab. It should be written as if you haven't gone yet: 

bE7Hctb.jpg

This should be written as "Thanks to that, no one is buying the house I'm selling" NFoghPk.jpg

And this should say " I've found a really good site for a new house." KtpoOAW.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone
1 person likes this

Posted

Description of the issue: "pas" should be "pass"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-02-12_133915978.PNG

Description of the issue: "heaad" should be "heard"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-02-12_134169288.PNG

Description of the issue: "fulled" is not a word. Supposed to be "fooled"? There's also an out of place space character after the word.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-02-12_134538490.PNG

Description of the issue: "lonliness" should be "loneliness"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-27_39394143.PNG

Description of the issue: "head" should be "here"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/unknown.png

Description of the issue: Incorrect text for item turn-ins during the "[Combat Promotion] Supporting Porio" quest
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-11-08_51135769.PNG

Description of the issue: I'm not sure if this is a intentional or not, but this is a large amount of text for a single window which is likely to cause overlapping depending on your resolution
Screenshots:
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-10-18_30443388.jpg
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-10-18_30642826.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-10-20_5042198.PNG

Description of the issue: "Preparing the Race" should be "Preparing the next Race" to be more informative and imply you have to wait for the countdown before you can register.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-29_3974113.PNG

Description of the issue: "Passed" should be "Reached"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-29_5085205.PNG

Description of the issue: Mistake with linebreak character.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-29_721437.PNG

Description of the issue: "The next destination is Destination" sounds ridiculous and is practically incomprehensible. "Destination" should say "the Finish Line" (This was actually fixed months ago, but it was reverted back to faulty one week later.)
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/07/2016-11-27_39173046.PNG

Description of the issue: "landis" should be "land is". Also, shouldn't the land of the Elves be referred to as Kamasylvia?
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_29135664.PNG

Description of the issue: "be" should be "he"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34039428.PNG

Description of the issue: All of the following are female characters erroneously referred to as male. (Yes, this mistake applies to MANY different characters.)
Screenshots:
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-10-04_8638750.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2016-10-05_280190.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_30974142.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_31082463.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_31203530.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_31420602.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_31469398.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_32141568.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_32308092.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_32551513.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_32912691.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_33965529.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_33971516.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34014916.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34028379.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34057828.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34157074.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34191697.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34263155.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34292153.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34393783.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34401364.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34410153.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34418498.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34431697.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34486702.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34534530.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34541116.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34595273.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34661968.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34691041.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34695861.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34699380.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34702773.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34723940.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34728162.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34759801.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34849214.PNG

Description of the issue: All of the following are male characters erroneously referred to as female.
Screenshots:
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-29_29040394.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_30969657.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34748558.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34768418.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/08/2017-03-30_34793987.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here are links to albums I created that list many small text errors I discovered from speaking to most of the NPC's in the Balenos, Serendia, and Calpheon regions. Almost all of the text is not a part of any quest line. They are all default text when you open dialogue with them. If my wording is difficult to understand please let me know! 

Balenos region:

http://imgur.com/a/rU8V3

Serendia Region:

http://imgur.com/a/bDRqm

Calpheon Region:

http://imgur.com/a/C0hKG

Edited by Nayasanja
Added calpheon link
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Description of the Issue: All Jewlery workshops are now called Refinery ->

jewlery.png

Edited by glarty

Posted (edited)

All references to "catapult" (singular) in this quest, "Incarnation of Revenge", should be made plural because you need to destroy four catapults for the quest: niOS6lg.jpg

For the quest "A familiar aura", this should be written as "I'm glad to see these guys scatter everywhere."I5V8PtX.jpg

This should be written as "It's a good thing we have the Goblins.":

z5k3uMh.jpg

This should be written as "I can't trust anyone on this farm.":

xLwM2Nm.jpg

Since you only need to catch one pig for this quest, this should be written as "You found one!":Sgaw8Aa.jpg

It's backwards that we fill a "Hunger Gauge" with food. Instead, this should be written as "If its Satiety Gauge is depleted, pet will not obey commands. Feed pet to fill Satiety Gauge.": VG3ao7e.jpg

The "/n"s need to be removed from this item's description: 1pqdVQ6.jpg

This should be written as "Humans could never understand this flavor." GajZ1ro.jpg

This should be written as "Instantly draws the attention of all nearby enemies by releasing your inner beast": PC86uAG.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted

This quest text should be rewritten to state something along the lines of "I feel a strange power. Something that's dead...yet, alive"HoWUWTf.jpg

This should be written as "It'll be tough if we go unprepared." xBGGrVa.jpg

Posted

A little confusion amout his gender?

2017-04-02_1083363936.JPG

2017-04-02_1083388847.JPG

Posted

Description says 10x, quest tracker says 5x

2017-04-05_33457372.JPG

Posted (edited)

My reports above about this misuse of "donkey" to mean "horse", as written in the Black Spirit Main quest "Big Fish in a Small Pond",  still haven't been addressed. Donkeys and horses are not the same species!: i8KPF32.jpgeOTZViT.jpg

This needs to be changed on the Donkey Emblems as well. Below should be called "Mount Emblem: Gray Donkey". Look at second screenshot to see usage of word mount on ships: 0rZ8DW9.jpg9bVu4GY.jpg

The explanation text in the Chat Filters window should state "from chat", not "form chat", and the preceding word should be "hidden" not "blinded": ZRtULDN.jpg

Description of the issue: All of the following are female characters erroneously referred to as male. (Yes, this mistake applies to MANY different characters.)
Screenshots:

Description of the issue: All of the following are male characters erroneously referred to as female.
Screenshots:

Looks like they listened to your pronoun suggestions! :)

This should be written as "I heard you helped my colleagues out", like he says for the other quest this NPC gives:mMfoicp.jpg

As per below: sxs4exb.jpg

The nightime warning should be written as "At 10:00 PM" since the ingame clock isnt a 24 hour clock, and it should be written as "monsters become furious" not "the monsters", and it should be written as "You can brighten up the darkness by using a lantern" not "the lantern": 7GPhpwJ.jpg

Should be written as "give you something" not "your": XUMB8kR.jpg

This should be written as "but this may consume more energy" not "much energy": kZTMNIH.jpg

The button should be written as "Settings", and not "Option", since the hover over dialog states "Quest Settings": osrZIvW.jpg

The "Crops" checkbox should be called "Crop Display" or just "Crop": k75pcbG.jpg

For the quest "The Silence of Adults", the text should be written as "who doesn't care about anything that's not profitable." : d79LICo.jpg

To be more informative, and to fit better within the allotted space, the "Cancel Race" button should instead be labelled as "Withdraw" and the message that appears should state "Withdrew registration to the race.": qbFrFcy.jpg

I dont know if this is possible to do, but the sentences here should be flipped like so: "Explorer [Name]" and below it "Passed [Location]": 1O5DcoI.jpg

"Passed Arrived!" makes no sense and should say "Passed the Finish Line": o7ylfMj.jpg

In order to be more informative, this text, which appears when you click the thumbs up button twice should state "You already voted": DwlOKn6.jpg

Oh, and whoever from Kakao that's reading this thread, please go through some of my reports above and on the previous page that haven't been fixed. Really appreciate it!

Like for example the following, for which I suggested "Maybe it's a treasure chest filled with gold! You'd love that!" to avoid calling the player character "humans" since the player could be an elf or a Giant: TdolPG7.jpg

Or this, which still hasn't been fixed: This conversation text should say "Shaia's grave..." not "The Shaia's grave...", and same for the quest description:LECxtJH.jpg

As above, the daytime warning should state "At 7:00 AM" and "monsters lose their power" not "the monsters": kpIhbZR.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The "Race Info" button should be renamed "Racing" and the message that appears when you press the button on a non horse racing server should be written as "Horse racing is available only on servers listed in the Server Change page". To facilitate this, the Server Change page should be rewritten as per my second screenshot below.

AGRQ2mX.jpg

First of all, since channels are now called servers, the word "sub-channels" in the circled text below should be replaced with "sub-servers". Secondly, since information about what servers horse racing is available on is not shown anywhere in game, and in order to connect with my suggestion above, the sentence "For example, if you are in any of the Olvia servers..." should be deleted and replaced with "Horse Racing is available on servers Velia 2, Balenos 2, Serendia 2, Calpheon 2, Mediah 2, and Valencia 2."

DqK7Za2.jpg

Since "Channels" are now called "Servers" the chat entry tab at the bottom of the screen that states "Channel"  should instead be called "Server":

fRqJqnF.jpg

Since this kid is clearly flying a kite while he tells you this, and since there are many kites on the rooftops of Heidel, this text should be written as "The guards let me fly kites from here. It's fun, but their strings sometimes snap.": kM0HNQ7.jpg

Then the next screen should be written as "If you find one of my kites, please bring it back to me."v3OLT1F.jpg

This is even acknowledged in the NPCs text when you speak to him after you complete the quest: nTeVaZG.jpg

The completion text should be written as "You're not afraid of heights" not "of height". 53nZe7k.jpg

Since the "M" button is labelled "M" for "Macros", the "S" button should be labelled "E" for "Emotes".j2dXgDC.jpg

Since each loop around the Black Spirit board is called a "Round", the text which appears when hovering over the "Reward" tab should be written as "A Memory Fragment will be paid every time you finish a Round": dIX1T6s.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted

incorrect information in awakening skills Godr of Wizards - wrong accuracy rating 7% lv V; 3% lv VI; 9% lv VII

Godr V.jpg

Godr VI.jpg

Godr VII.jpg

Posted

"A Giant family who lives in the Mausoeum is curious about the
cCultists who have taken over Elric Monastery. Find out why
they worship evil gods."

Cultists was mistyped.  cCultists should be Cultists.

2017-04-10_114611598.JPG

Posted (edited)

My recommendation above about the misuse of Donkey and Horse to mean the same thing hasn't been followed. Donkeys are not the same animal as horses. Please change this:i8KPF32.jpg

eOTZViT.jpg

You just fixed this in the Photo Gallery, but the same issue persists in the Beauty Album. When hovering over the eye icon it should state "Views", not "View": jnJFfTH.jpg

And when hovering over the chat bubble icon the text should state "Comments", not "Reply":12tjps8.jpg

Edited by Sleepingstone

Posted

Description for Destroyer of Dreams title says:

Title Requirement: Event
A title for Independence Day

Description is wrong, this title was awarded to 1st 300 players who finished awakening quest for each class.

Posted

Should be "I want to see you put some effort in first"

0K9ohnO.jpg

This should be written as "There are lots of bombs behind me" 3aOrwsE.jpg

Posted

Description of the issue: Miss-spelled word in one of Tamer's moves. (More specifically, the word "power" in Absorb Heilang II)

c9f43263cf6cedf050100cd926e1c21f.gif

Posted

20170114205918-dbb71c0d-xx.thumb.jpg.de7

Posted

Description of the issue: "ghose" should be "ghost"
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-03-31_32563592.PNG

Description of the issue: There's two crystals with the same name. They're both called "Magic Crystal of Infinity - Energy". In the Korean version, they're called "무한 마력의 수정 - 기력" and "무한 마력의 수정 - 기운 증가"
Screenshots:
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-23_40465404.PNG
http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-23_40466363.PNG

Description of the issue: Missing space character before "has" in the system message for a party member leaving.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-28_10721607.PNG

Description of the issue: Missing space character before "is" in the system message for a workshop finishing an upgrade.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-30_13091570.PNG

Description of the issue: Ultimate Rocaba armor is referred to as "Lokava" in item description. This applies to all Ultimate Rocaba armor pieces (shoes, helmet, armor, and gloves).
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-29_521422667.PNG

Description of the issue: Looks like there's an additional space character before "Sailing EXP". This applies to all versions of the Silver Embroidered Sailor's Clothes.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-30_13014382.PNG

Description of the issue: [Gathering] Margoria's Adventurer I guild quest lists Swordfish as quest goal, but it's supposed to say Yellow Swordfish.
Screenshot: http://www.fluffyquack.com/screenshots/BD-local/09/2017-04-30_9435839.PNG

1 person likes this

Posted

This should be "Ms. Suna Lise" and "She'll" as Suna Lise is a female. This is also indicated in the quest description above the quest reward window. 4LsivNM.jpg

This is Suna Lise. Also, her text should be written as "Depending on one another again"naWQZsS.jpg

Her knowledge panel also needs to be changed to female pronouns: cPMUTAr.jpg

Posted

There is wrong description for worker's skill Simple A (Enhance Work Speed +5 instead +2). Original korean text is 작업속도 +2.
Simple A: +2
Simple B: +1.5
Simple C: +1

The same issue is with Work Supervisor B (Enhance Work Speed +5 instead of +2).
Work Supervisor A: +3
Work Supervisor B: +2
Work Supervisor C: +1

2017-05-02_131663811.JPG

2017-05-02_131923827.JPG

Posted

This should say "Guild Members" not "Member":Co4tqlb.jpg

This should say "Views", not "View": 

jnJFfTH.jpg

This should say "Comments" not "Reply"12tjps8.jpg

Posted

2017-05-04_15478623.JPG