• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Report a Text / Localization Issue

403 posts in this topic

Posted

Im pretty sure "he" is a she

2016-03-21_30136595.JPG

2016-03-21_30169278.JPG

2016-03-21_30178254.JPG

1 person likes this

Posted

Description of the issue: I was drying multiple fish and when I finished, it said 'Grinding has finished'. I was drying them not grinding them. xD
Screenshot: 

2016-03-22_1273123628.JPG

Posted

Issue: Quest Text Missing
NPC: Elionian Priest <Leona~>

2016-03-21_32150073.JPG

2016-03-21_32435814.JPG

2016-03-21_32444975.JPG

Glad I checked as I just spoted this one too.  The NPC in Velia who is an Elion Priest also has the same issue.

Posted

Because of a wrong ingredient in a recipe I just lost all the mats... I speak for this

bixsW41.png

The quest says "Get Elixir of Wind by combining 1 Wise Man's Blood...." this recipe needs Legendary Beast's Blood not Wise Mans Blood!!! fix that shit... >.<

Posted

Missing text/missing translation for unknown (ghostly?) 10 min +1 fishing buff obtained from interacting with a rock(?) at the location pictured:

2016-03-23_107361643.JPG

Posted (edited)

Puia new story description:

Change "animal" to proper grammar "animals".

Puia_animals_typo.thumb.JPG.e1b0dc6d81fa

Even more fish typos / mistranslations (how can you mistranslate a certain type of sardine with a "puffer" or "blow" fish or an octopus? *shakes head....*)

2016-03-18_482801016.thumb.JPG.e4dca49ff

Either you catch a sardine or a puffer/blowfish to update the quest. In this case it isn't the latter that updates the quest, and I can't remember if a sardine really is the right fish that updates it. There are so many problems with fish names vs what you really need to catch with fish quests in this game (like the aforementioned quest (Round Head) that tells you to catch a type of sardine but also says octopus; two very different names in any language I gather, and two very different types of aquatic animals.

2016-03-18_482694905.thumb.JPG.f98a771ee

Edited by ITPalg

Posted

First off I want to give you guys kudos for updating the fishing quests for the most part, now the ones where you turn stuff in say what they need turned in when you open the quest page.  That said the titles for these quests and texts involved tend to be totally wrong.2016-03-24_583646807.thumb.JPG.0683176fd

Take this picture for example, Tirio references Sea Bass, you say here, take a whiting, and turn in a dolphinfish.  That's 3 entirely different fish.  Luckily the quest menu says dolphinfish, but still, the dialogue is all messed up.2016-03-24_583558012.thumb.JPG.4fe0f5725

If you look at the quest list in the bottom right you can see that this is a consistent problem as well, the quest title is completely off from the required fish.  

Hopefully that helps.  

Posted

Having a strange issue of Deaths not showing up in chat window when guild members or myself die in wars or kill people, also anything i type in chat does not appear in my chat window but others can still see it.

Sadly hard to post screenshots and i assume its a bug cause its also only one character that is effected by this making me assume its some key combination i've hit or just the one character bugged out.

Posted

Description of issue: "Curious Shai" at pond docks northeast of Northern Wheat Plantation gives the "Crucian Carp and Carp" daily fishing quest. Her dialogue also discusses carp. However, the quest summary and turn-in options require catching perch and bleeker.

Screenshot:

carpcarp.jpg

Posted

Seed descriptions say "they can be cultivated using a tent".

Tent? What tent? How do you get "garden", or "farm" from a non-existant "tent".

What kind of farming uses a tent?

Posted (edited)

rQS4lCJ.png

I grew up but he has yet to return/have not returned [or whatever].

uBhAZd7.png

to20Ps2.png

"him" got lost? as  in "we should stop him"

8sVBVNL.png

"beauty" maybe?

3OWpTYK.png

XIdfjta.png

B9W19pz.png

"Helps clear the disease"?

Edited by CruleD

Posted

There's an error in the displayed text of Tokens of promise, it says (as you can see) Seals of promise in the trade infos

2016-03-27_18385196.JPG

Posted (edited)

Quest ingredients FAIL

Quest: Power of Swiftness.

Get Elixir of Wind - It does not work with the components listed in the description of the quest

http://imgur.com/ehaSSXn

2016-03-27_248877510.thumb.JPG.5b1ca11ed

Edited by FatMoJo

Posted

Friend to a busy Alchemist

Make wise man blood

Asks you to use Clear Liquid Medicine instead of Clear Liquid Reagent

Posted

a cooking utensil is called a stove, range, or oven in the western world.  lol

Posted

a cooking utensil is called a stove, range, or oven in the western world.  lol

Its perfectly fine, as it is not a stove.

Posted

In the mediah patch, TONS of NPC's are mislabeled. Alchemists are boat places, skill trainers trade managers and so on. Just goto Altinova or Tarif.

Posted (edited)

The titles for the NPC's seem to be shifted around in Velia.

2d838a56aebf4739e56dcdce34174300

c78c3b7d366161883ff0861b4cafd459

114ce5aeac79c59b9c876dccddd41f62

(notes on edit, added photos directly since gyazo link didn't populate images in chrome)

2016-03-30_295936825.JPG

2016-03-30_295943989.JPG

2016-03-30_295957397.JPG

2016-03-30_295979789.JPG

2016-03-30_295995836.JPG

2016-03-30_296012517.JPG

2016-03-30_296025907.JPG

Edited by ardhail
uploaded photos directly since gyazo link didn't populate images.

Posted

Same as the posts before me.

After Mediah patch 30th march is installed a lot of npc's got wrong names, in every town there are some that got wrong names labelled.

For example western guard camp, blacksmith got the name stablekeeper and stablekeeper got blacksmith as his name.

But in all the towns there are wrong names labelled to some npc's.

Posted

In Calpheon, the "Trade Manager" is listed as a Fish Merchant.

The Stable Master is listed as a Trade Manager, along with several other NPC's (the same positions of trade and stable masters) in Heidel and some new towns in Mediah I noticed.

Posted (edited)

Description of the issues:

The "Young Tree Spirit" monsters in the "Forest of Seclusion" area are mislabeled with <Exiles of Mediah> above their names, like the monsters of Cron Castle, the other tree spirits like the immature ones don't have that problem.

Additionally, a lot of monsters have had the <Leader> tag added when I'm pretty sure they shouldn't have, such as the baby waragons.

Screenshots:

2016-03-30_1064923440.JPG

2016-03-30_1069536619.JPG

Edited by Shiroka
Bug added

Posted

Yep, I also came here to report the same. The NPC categories are all over the place after the update. Thankfully it doesn't affect the map icons, but can still be pretty confusing. 

Posted

Exactly the same in French.

Seems like a shift in the name database :)

Posted (edited)

It says you are able to recover max durability on the Steel Teritas armor, with the Taritas armor, but that is not possible.

taritas armor.png

Edited by Salorie

Posted

There are a lot of duplicate models of NPC all over Calpheon (and many other places) that are the same NPC 5-10 meters from itself. (screenshots later) The Khalis Parlament is one example where if you go in the garden just outside the main hall you can see the same NPCs talking in groups of duplicates.
Even some merchants have duplicate 1 meter from each other with the same synced animation.

Basically it is very confusing and "unrealistic" to be able to see the same NPC in different places (sometimes doing the same thing) in one screen/frame.