• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Report a Text / Localization Issue

403 posts in this topic

Posted

I am not sure if its listed already, i took pictures with my phone and realised later there is this thread.

Sunflower Seed Knowledge Tooltip. Last word should be Fence, not Tent. Afaik there are no Tent s that are used for farming.

Second Picture :In the normal inventory the equipment tab.

inside the circle it should be saying "Shortcut: U" , not "Shorcut"

IMG-20160426-WA0007.thumb.jpg.ba5fb04948IMG-20160502-WA0001.thumb.jpg.b1280be670

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Here's a little something you may want to have a look at, and try to recreate, if you can. It was a late night, I wasn't paying as close attention as I should have been, and I don't know how I ended up playing the Amity game with Alustin (in Velia), with one space (topic) empty. I did take a screen shot of it though, right after realizing this wasn't the way it is suppose to work. This was a while ago, and it hasn't happened with any other amity game interaction since.

2016-02-19_-1351439170.thumb.JPG.b527543

While I'm in my screen shot folder, I might as well bring up a few more things I'd like Daum EU to have a look at.

First, how the hell is this not a bargaining win?! (Really, WTH?)

2016-05-03_-74097784.thumb.JPG.4d0a47766

Second. Trade Manager Quina (of Altinova), is a Shia, not a Goblin. Looking at the pictures below, you'll see why I'm pointing this out.

Quina.thumb.jpg.dd0cd997cbe58e86eb8d14452016-04-29_-459424319.thumb.JPG.8528ea76

Third, well to be honest I think the rest that I have are incorrect or omitted words. Here are a few obvious examples.

Skin.thumb.jpg.010a5d4c40fc043baae08c6bd  Crant.thumb.jpg.c51a2bbe303242b227bc702f

The word skin is missing from the Monastery Riverhead description, and for the Crant description, "he knew he needed -to- get out".

Last time I checked, the word thought still has two t's. One in the front, and one at the end. The preposition word of, is not spelled o, even if you are a Tough Sausan Soldier.

thought.thumb.jpg.4bcda3ef0d6b8901edb496  of.thumb.jpg.01a7eb99365efa49890d5c5e7be

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, even a psychopathic one, like my buddy the Black Spirit has. Won't somebody please give him a higher education, or at the least a lesson in proper grammar? ( dare -missing words?- you for a while)

2016-04-15_-1685342439.thumb.JPG.b94de69

...and I gave up on trying to guess, what this Soldier was trying to say.

2016-04-15_-1681580152.thumb.JPG.4a14b34

The word here, is missing, here.

2016-04-13_-1845090438.thumb.JPG.58f21cf

Poor Duras, either has a speech impediment, or a stutter, or I don't know what, but he needs some speech therapy.

2016-03-28_1126721254.thumb.JPG.975712f9

Y ou can see for yourself, what's wrong.

2016-03-28_1091819447.thumb.JPG.4dd51c0b

Lara in Heidel, seems to have two names for Weehol, or is it Wihor?

2016-04-17_-1517006017.thumb.JPG.74985ba2016-04-17_-1516995522.thumb.JPG.f1a9f392016-04-17_-1516951754.thumb.JPG.9cc2d23

Andrei, might have identity issues. He thinks he's a Sea Otter. Queek!

2016-03-21_502281669.thumb.JPG.e8f40198d

Word missing between "hurts" and "smacked", idk, maybe getting, or being?

2016-03-21_502306075.thumb.JPG.f9789bd57

Here it's plain to see that a was left out of the last sentence. What is of more importance to me, is where can I get that tattoo that Olson has on his arm? That's some nice work there.

2016-02-21_-1194589283.thumb.JPG.328f213

Needs one tap with the space key.

2016-03-04_-149158162.thumb.JPG.a4a9dc88

If the intention was poor grammar, because it's a child. Than disregard this submission.

2016-03-07_147580507.thumb.JPG.1cb0136fc

Another a, or two, needed here.

2016-03-17_131626221.thumb.JPG.c866ba068

Now for Becker ("I am not a Witch"), she may not be a Witch, but she is a woman, most definitely. It would be respectful to her, to refer to her as such, and not as 'he'.

2016-04-13_-1847899499.thumb.JPG.f2345d4Becker.thumb.jpg.818fa6a4db0d647f44cc2e5

Edited by Tesla

Posted

Typo in the shop:

It says 'wewapon' at the item information.

kqPHPuD.jpg

Posted

Quest - [Event] Pirate's Rum

Description does not match short version (displayed in quest tracker)

20 vs 10

20160505180332-o5V3qH.thumb.png.95662521

Posted

On the Special Deals page of the market; I'm not sure I understand it enough to even suggest a correction.

It is automatically registered item when seeting up the party and distribution option.The price falls 3% every 10min. When item be sold, equally divided price will be sent by mail.

Posted

Quest Power of Swiftness - Tooltip says to use wiseman's blood but the recipe is actually Legendary beasts blood

1 person likes this

Posted

Quest Power of Swiftness - Tooltip says to use wiseman's blood but the recipe is actually Legendary beasts blood

95e1b9e05f.JPG
Here's an image since one wasn't provided

Posted (edited)

Description of bug:

Information for Abyssal Flame is incorrect. It says that using the normal attack grants you one fragment of darkness, but the charged version gives you 2 shards of darkness (which equals 20 fragments).
However, upon testing this out, the charged version gives you 2 fragments of darkness, not 20.
Note that this has been tested with Spirit Absorption 2, and it still only gives 2 fragments of darkness.

Screenshot:

ghZmqWW.jpg

Also, there's a grammatical typo for Santo Manzi (Velia Worker Manager)'s dialogue. Should be "They're pretty nice once you get to know them." or "They are pretty nice once you get to know them".
Instead, NPC says "They're are pretty nice once you get to know them".
Screenshot below.
9jnYOnB.jpg

Edited by Tsingani
Adding second issue.

Posted

Agerian Armor Forge in Heidel says "Azerian" in the first line of Information text:

2016-05-08_420295218.JPG

Posted (edited)

The Alchemy quest : "Power of swiftness" state that you need use 1x Wise man's blood... but actually you need to use legendary beast blood instead...

wasted so much blood :(

Edited by Laforet

Posted (edited)

I'm sure the material is supposed to be Taritas Armor of Agility. Why in the world will you make an Intimidation armor if you already have it. There's no option to change my Agility Taritas to Intimidation.

Bug.png

Edited by Kirihito

Posted

TYPO : Chance when it should be Change ("In order to change a worker's skill...)

f7c8811670.jpg

Posted (edited)

@HypnoZ

I was actually going to comment on this window as well... Not only is "chance" replaced with what should be "change".

But at the top of that little box "Skill" is misspelled. Missing another l at the end there.

ss+(2016-05-13+at+04.06.09).jpg

Edited by Liger
Forgot quote

Posted

Description of the Issue: Witch tool tip says to use Blizzard on a Mount is: [Shift] + [LMB], It should be [Shift] + [LMB] + [RMB].  
The [Shift] + [LMB] is used for Freeze.

f7caa7e66e.jpg4727d39cea.jpg

There are two things called Combat Hide Saddles, P sure one the one w/ the icon of stirrups is supposed to be battle stirrups or something.84bd68421d.jpg4f4b7b6fa4.jpg

Posted

sfDGAIO.png

Spelling error, noted in red.

Posted

(Sorry if this has been reported already.)

When clicking the Moon Cat item to receive it into your pet list it states that you're about to use a horse flute. I tried it a few different times and even changed channels and it didn't fix itself so perhaps this is where I should report this. The item itself worked and I got my kitty with no problems =]

Opps.thumb.jpg.b239b0552dfa1c8d8431b8d62

Posted

Knowledge: "Olivia: A Travel Sketch"

ddgGsCt.png

One of the soldiers next to Cruhorn Wyrmsbane

yPQCofU.png

Olivia in Heidel

v8tB5DQ.png

In Heidel, next to No. 3 Guildhouse

RjG6kxS.png

4K6HmuE.png

Posted (edited)

Basic info: Dye boxes are labeled incorrectly. 

Details:  Dye boxes do not offer results that match the box's name.  I point you this thread that actually describes the precise problem, and this Reddit post that further describes the problem.  However, I will also sum up the issue here...

• Bright-orange dye boxes give "yellow" dyes.
  • Yellow-green dye boxes give "lime" dyes.
  • Deep-green dye boxes give "mint" dyes.
  • Green dye boxes give "aqua" dyes.
  • Turquoise dye boxes give "sky" dyes.
  • Blue dye boxes give "indigo".
  • Purple dye boxes give "pink" dyes.
  • Violet dye boxes give "purple" dyes.

Now the currently correct boxes are as follows:

• Red boxes correctly give "red" dyes.
  • Orange boxes correctly give "orange" dyes.

Suggested solution: Dye boxes should thus be labeled as follows to give a more correct representation of their palette:

• Red boxes remain red boxes.
  • Orange boxes remain orange boxes.
  • Bright-orange should be renamed to "Yellow"
  • Yellow-green should be renamed to "Lime"
  • Deep-green should be renamed to "Mint"
  • Green should be renamed to "Aqua"
  • Turquoise should be renamed to "Sky"
  • Blue should be renamed to "Indigo"
  • Purple should be renamed to "Pink"
  • Violet should be renamed to "Purple"

Renaming the boxes thus would give purchasers a far more accurate description of the actual dyes within as you would be using the direct names from the palette.  I see this as a translation issue, which is why I have posted this here.  But I will also post this in the suggestion forum for good measure.

Edited by Kyrielle_Atrinati

Posted

The new nearby higher-level monster warning reads: "Your level is too lower than the monsters. Please try next time."

Recommend: "Your level is much lower than the nearby monsters. You may have difficulty surviving an encounter."

Posted (edited)

Since the update my giant's health isn't shows correctly. You can see it at my healthbar. http://imgur.com/pwcO61s

Edited by Throx

Posted (edited)

The new nearby higher-level monster warning reads: "Your level is too lower than the monsters. Please try next time."

Recommend: "Your level is much lower than the nearby monsters. You may have difficulty surviving an encounter."

Definitely came to post the same thing.

Recommend telling the person who did this text the first time: "Your localization level is 'too lower' than the players. Please try [translating] next time."

Monster Warning.jpg

Wish I had realized my screen was going to flash constantly with the Black Spirit also telling me to Run away (for the 5-10s before my attacks killed the purple sausan anyway)

Edited by Neptuno

Posted (edited)

(Sorry if this has been submitted already)

The description for the title 'Hidden Among the Cultists' says, "I don't think want to improve". I'd say it's missing a word~

HiddenAmongtheCultists.thumb.jpg.b4bbfdb

--------

And then here it should say "She told you to eat cabbage." not "He", unless that Calpheon stable master is actually a guy and just looks/sounds/acts like a woman.

2016-05-21_10224795.thumb.JPG.b5a35d8ce3

Edited by Yuel

Posted (edited)

Couple of textual errors I ran across while playing, some might have already been posted.

Knowledge
kY1c6j5.png
ROErUId.png
bAPkIp5.png
wiJkZHK.png

Freharau
po7chK8.png
TSZhSvH.png

Black Spirit
CjFYwDQ.png

Ceasar
EgVYiGu.png