• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

<THEM> The Eternal Mist - PvP - Node Wars - Whaling - Discord [EDAN]

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Come one come all its time for the beta ball we will dance you will die but you better not cry for Santa clause is coming to town

Posted

The more the merrier!

Youuuuu have a PM!

Yup! Well, sorta. Not exactly an event, but we're definitely going to have a kitten ton of fun. You have a pm too :)

Youuuuuuu havvvvvvvvvve aaaaaaaaaa PppppppMmmmmmmm

You have a PM :P

I don't see any PM.  =<

It should just be in messages right? Because I'm not seeing anything there for some reason.

Posted

I don't see any PM.  =<

It should just be in messages right? Because I'm not seeing anything there for some reason.

>.<

My bad man... I had the sinking feeling I forgot someone........

Posted

i would be willing to join you guys could be rather amusing 

Posted

i would be willing to join you guys could be rather amusing 

Lol we are

You have a PM with our voip link

Posted

Progress, progress.

Posted

still waiting for my invite here.

Posted

still waiting for my invite here.

You mean in game? We've hit the point where we need to upgrade from a clan to a proper guild to accept more members in game. Happening later today, btw. :)

Was cool chatting with you on discord earlier!

Posted

Whenever you have the ability to invite again I'd love to check out your guild since I'm still looking for one for launch.

Posted

Whenever you have the ability to invite again I'd love to check out your guild since I'm still looking for one for launch.

Got that ability a few hours ago! I'll be fishing pretty much all night - my in game name is Idyn. :) Shoot me a whisper and we'll meet up, unless I'm asleep at the keyboard.

Posted

My family name is Atalanta, just add me whenever you are on since I couldn't catch you last night.

Posted

*facepalm*

Destro, we've been over this... statements like that are what's scaring away all the sacrifi - errr new members

In all honesty, statements like that makes me want to test em >,>

But... but we get more with honey than with vinegar!

In all honesty I never got what people saw in honey.....always found it horrible~

BUT all that other shiz aside...I must give congrats on a proper showing of a guild recruitment. So rarely do people even mention snacks and here you folks have gone and made it part of the banner. See people THAT'S how you do it. This is how you get the attention of the hungry. By showing there will be food included~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Sorry to those I missed inviting! I kinda sorta stayed up for 28 hours straight and kinda sorta had a long, longgggg sleep after that xD

PS I will be on my ranger, Areiwnm, today. I kept confusing the sorc combos with the valk combos >.<

Edited by Reigne Irkalla
PS

Posted

Hi, didn't know if was you I was talking to in game reigne <3

Posted

Just went on a guided exploration tour with a few from here before beta wrapped up, fun people!

Posted

Hi, didn't know if was you I was talking to in game reigne <3

Kehe, yes, that was me ;)

Just went on a guided exploration tour with a few from here before beta wrapped up, fun people!

I'm so glad you had fun! If you don't mind, can you give me feedback on things you would change or would like to see added? We plan on doing this in CBT-2 too!

Posted

Some pics from our gallop!

jAiYNgx.jpg

sXH5w3n.jpg

Posted

Kehe, yes, that was me ;)

I'm so glad you had fun! If you don't mind, can you give me feedback on things you would change or would like to see added? We plan on doing this in CBT-2 too!

u like me tho

Posted

you can hang with me and our leader Rei pic provided

Favim.com-489.jpg

iam interested :^) , ur leader is a guy right ?

Posted

giphy.gif

This looks about right, I'll join.

Posted

Seems pretty chill, I'll join.

Posted

iam interested :^) , ur leader is a guy right ?

*falls off chair laughing*

giphy.gif

This looks about right, I'll join.

I approve of this pic.

Seems pretty chill, I'll join.

Just "pretty" chill? Feh. GTFO. (jk jk)

You will all be getting PMs as quickly as the forum allows me! :)

Posted (edited)

It was great overall, I just had to hunt you guys down since I think I looked at the ass end of things in global chat, when you were already at "leaving in two minutes!". Between finding where and what channel in that time span, I missed the initial charge, but obviously found you guys with a little running around.

I also missed your Valkyrie tour because I followed the wrong person (Damn you Lowtion!!)  and panicked and started running around Calpheon, got distracted and lost my way.
But seriously, it was a great time with fun people and  the smaller group made it more personal and meaningful than the big  official event we had skipped for it.

Here's some of my screenies~

Edit: sorry I wasn't able to chat much on Discord, between whispering  because of a sleeping kid and recovering from being sick I probably sounded like I was trying to lure you all into my van with candy with my raspy voice lol.

gERGm9d.jpg

GIJwJg8.jpg
L1vedBO.jpg

7aGGr0n.jpg

Edited by Najla
1 person likes this

Posted

Yea, next time will be much better organized :P This tour was a spur of the moment decision - we knew not everyone would want to go to the party on ch1, and thought they might appreciate seeing parts of the map they may not had visited yet instead. First chance I get in CBT2 I'll be making a better route for it too, so we can see more and not having me pause to stare at my map every minute lol.

Posted

this was a decent guild