• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Unable To Switch Channels & Characters Missing

53 posts in this topic

Posted

LIGHT THE TORCHES FETCH THE PITCHFORKS DEMAND COMPENSATION

Posted

021ad98ee9.jpg

Posted

Character is available on a completely different server, how will this be resolved?

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

We're losing time, please fix this ASAP. Shut down entire servers whatever you need to do. A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE GETTING SCREWED OVER!!!

Posted

Yeah lost my character and name in the process :(

Posted

BRING BACK UP EDAN AND CHANNELS? 

HALF OF MY GUILD IS STUCK AD ORWEN EVEN THOUGH THEY STARTED ON EDAN?

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Posted

i got the same issues going on, im just gonna log onto my character and chill. I'm sure they're aware and will get onto this.

1 person likes this

Posted

And the fact that majority of us already claimed our packages reward is not good too, if the stupid thing happens when our characters and servers switch AND our items ended up in our old server, well thats not good at all.

For example, I was in Eden and I claimed my item there, now im in Orwen, if I dont get my claims to my ONLY character somethings gonna happen

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Any word yet? There are entire guilds that rolled on Serendia 1, Edan.

Everyone that is ahead on Edan, Serendia 1 is going to be WAY behind in levels compared to anyone else that went to a different Edan channel.

Posted

@CM_Jouska @CM_Praballo

Any word yet? There are entire guilds that rolled on Serendia 1, Edan.

Everyone that is ahead on Edan, Serendia 1 is going to be WAY behind in levels compared to anyone else that went to a different Edan channel.

Any word yet ? do you see any words lmao .... dude you posted 5 minutes ago ... take a chill pill go play outside and relax 400 000 people did the pre order .... it might ----- the server up at the start .... just wait and shut up.

Posted

got switched as well but already sent my items to Edan....

Posted

Any word yet ? do you see any words lmao .... dude you posted 5 minutes ago ... take a chill pill go play outside and relax 400 000 people did the pre order .... it might ----- the server up at the start .... just wait and shut up.

Not actually freaking out. Just trying to convey the urgency of this issue.

Thanks for telling me to take a chill pill though. >_>

Posted

Where is an update on our channels being fixed and chars fixed out??

Posted (edited)

Now my characters are showing up on Uno, they were in Orwen Serendia 1, not logging in with them.

Edited by Marou

Posted

Now my characters are showing up on Uno, they were in Orwen Serendia 1, not logging in with them.

Good idea. Don't log on your toon at all.

Posted

People are right.

The game should be taken offline until this is fixed.

Posted

140125_SteelArmy_Photos_PitchforksTorche

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Posted

BRING THE SERVERS DOWN

Posted (edited)

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

140125_SteelArmy_Photos_PitchforksTorche140125_SteelArmy_Photos_PitchforksTorche

Edited by Datboi Reckless

Posted

thanks so much daum!!!!!!!!!

Posted (edited)

Edited by Sinistartko