• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

NA Server Character Placement Issue

405 posts in this topic

Posted

BRING DOWN THE SERVERS AND FIX THIS

Posted

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL US.   DO WE HAVE TO REROLL TO GET BACK ON OUR OLD SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME PLAYING CURRENTLY? 

Posted

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL

US.   DO WE HAVE TO

REROLL TO GET BACK ON

OUR OLD SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR

TIME PLAYING

CURRENTLY? 

Posted

I like how the response is overwhelmingly "Punish everyone who is able to play because I can't!"

1 person likes this

Posted

if i started a character right when the channel went down it would be higher level than the character i started with

Posted

I like how the response is overwhelmingly "Punish everyone who is able to play because I can't!"

right?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL

US.   DO WE HAVE TO

REROLL TO GET BACK ON

OUR OLD SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR

TIME PLAYING

CURRENTLY?

Edited by Datboi Reckless

Posted

They deserve a cold beer and some chips when the server comes down!

They can go out and get their own 20 million dollar chips we all paid for to get 4 days headstart. 

Don't you see that they are already trying to fix the issue? Grabbing virtual pitchforks isn't going to make anything go faster, instead if you want to contribute something go to the technical issues and report what happened to you there, that might actually help. 

And besides, I hope that you understand that the staff at Daum isn't getting paid ''20 million dollars'' , they have a normal salary.

I'm pretty damn sure they got the message: '' We paid for 96 hours headstart, I expect 96 headstart ''.  They get it.

Now, I'm not saying that they couldn't have prevented server problems, because, hey, they could have. But whining and complaining isn't doing much either. I understand it's frustrating for everyone. 

2 people like this

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There is currently an issue with the NA Servers where characters are not being placed on the proper servers when they are created, this is also preventing you from changing channels.  This issue has our full attention, including support from Pearl Abyss.  We are evaluating the issue to find the best solution without touching the progress you have made so far. No matter what the outcome is, we assure you we will resolve this as soon as possible. 

Please keep discussions to this thread so we can track the issue, and we will update you immediately once we have an update to share.

Please maintain a proper level of respect between each-other.

I really hope you respond to this. Is it SAFE to make other characters on the other channels for the server we intend to play on?

Posted

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL

US.   DO WE HAVE TO

REROLL TO GET BACK ON

OUR OLD SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR

TIME PLAYING

CURRENTLY? 

1 person likes this

Posted

Clan creation and clan name reservation is a bigger issue. If your toon is on the wrong channel/server, your guild is screwed.

Posted (edited)

Still no answer?  Really?

Edited by Constaunt Hunter

Posted

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL US.  

DO WE HAVE TO REROLL TO

GET BACK ON OUR OLD

SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR TIME

PLAYING CURRENTLY?  

Posted

CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL

US.   DO WE HAVE TO

REROLL TO GET BACK ON

OUR OLD SERVER?

ARE WE WASTING OUR

TIME PLAYING

CURRENTLY? 

Posted

Posted

not to mention now im on another server.. and still havent recieved my collectors items./

Posted

awww poor guildies and players big f'in deal a few hours later and a shower and a dump and u'll feel better or may be that nap u need

You apparently don't get the point of the head start. Everyone is trying to max asap to gain an advantage. A single hour of downtime relative to other players is a huge deal.

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't you see that they are already trying to fix the issue? Grabbing virtual pitchforks isn't going to make anything go faster, instead if you want to contribute something go to the technical issues and report what happened to you there, that might actually help. 
And besides, I hope that you understand that the staff at Daum isn't getting paid ''20 million dollars'' , they have a normal salary.

I'm pretty damn sure they got the message: '' We paid for 96 hours headstart, I expect 96 headstart ''.  They get it.

Now, I'm not saying that they couldn't have prevented server problems, because, hey, they could have. But whining and complaining isn't doing much either. I understand it's frustrating for everyone. 

The fact that you took my 20 million dollar chip comment seriously lol....................................................... 

Go enjoy your chips while you play your character that wasn't on serendia :) 

Posted

@All Players worried about their conquerors packs. On the website below it was posted that they froze the item packs and closed claiming the items when they realized issues were starting to pop up.

https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Posted

its all okay with me i can play on both severs so :)

Posted

Greetings Adventurers,

There is currently an issue with the NA Servers where characters are not being placed on the proper servers when they are created, this is also preventing you from changing channels.  This issue has our full attention, including support from Pearl Abyss.  We are evaluating the issue to find the best solution without touching the progress you have made so far. No matter what the outcome is, we assure you we will resolve this as soon as possible. 

Please keep discussions to this thread so we can track the issue, and we will update you immediately once we have an update to share.

Please maintain a proper level of respect between each-other.

so my friend and I got moved to orwen, though we created our characters on edan. Can we stay on Orwen? wed very much like to stay. (We had a slight miscommunication about the server we were picking w/ another friend and created on edan instead Orwen but switching over kinda was a good thing for us)

Posted

Posted

The fact that you took my 20 million dollar chip comment seriously lol....................................................... 

Go enjoy your chips while you play your character that wasn't on serendia :) 

:( I'm afraid I have to disappoint you.. I'm a peasant package, meaning I start on the 2nd of March x ). I will enjoy my chips though, thanks :P 

I do feel bad tho for you guys, don't misunderstand. It's just that the people spamming all their sheit on the forums isn't helping either.

2 people like this

Posted