• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are any GM aware of the duped pre order items?

219 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

UPDATE WITH Latest Proofs
UPDATE 2# new inventory proofs (pears, horse whistles, skill reset etc)

eJwNyEEOwiAQAMC_cC-7ywKFfsDEkz8whBLapJUG

final confirmations.jpg

3 hawks.jpg

Edited by Snowpiercer
7 people like this

Posted

lol.........

Posted

O.o

Posted (edited)

Can this even be fixed without a rollback?

Sure the items can be given to those who got screwed out of it, but how in the hell can they keep tabs on the people who got more than they should have?

Edited by SugaBizkit

Posted (edited)

Posting here for bump, but to also point out pre order items and Conqueror package was primarily to give ITEMS EARLY for the head start. In effect every minute this is an issue for any who ordered it nullifies the reason behind ordering to receive them early in the first place. The longer the delay the worse the problem grows as one can not make up the lost time/items.

Edited by Soul Demon
clarification
2 people like this

Posted

Srsly........ >.> that would be the f*kup of the ages.

Posted

im getting really annoyed by this,,,

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

DAUM IS THIS YOUR FIRST HEAD START GAME?? GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN YOUR JOB BETTER!

Edited by ALiSTAR
4 people like this

Posted

Do we actually have proof of this happening? 

Posted

DAUM IS THIS YOUR FIRST HEAD START GAME?? GO TO SCHOOL AND LEARN YOUR JOB BETTER!

is this YOUR first headstart game????? go back to school and learn how the real world works

9 people like this

Posted

Well, I can tell you I have Conqueror package and did not get any items....as for the other claims of people getting several, guess we would need one to post about it for verification.

Posted

is this YOUR first headstart game????? go back to school and learn how the real world works

i can't remember the last head start I was in that gave players free cash shop items on accident that didn't have an immediate rollback.

Maybe you should stop and realize some people may actually have some serious issues

Posted

I wonder how they are going to fix this. I would not be suprised if they are going to do a server wipe.

Posted

Take them away there will be outroar, do the opposite, outroar!

Posted

Do we actually have proof of this happening? 

What do you think? 9_9

Noone is able to screenshot those items. interesting, isn't it?

1 person likes this

Posted

I really hope that this isn't true, and that people are just trolling!

Posted

Could be trolling ince everyone is QQing that they haven't got theirs yet. I'd love to also see a SS for verification except just hearsay. 

Posted

im not sure if some got 3x what they shouldve get... but I can confirm that a lot have nothing yet even though we joined the server first

Posted

Oh btw.. those 5k extra pearls some people have.. Beauty & Beast Contest 3rd Place 5k Pearls. Jesus you people..

Posted (edited)

IM not trolliong it is dead serious. I'm trying to convince my guild mate to post a ss, but he is just pissed off and dont want to lose horse and pearls

Edited by Snowpiercer

Posted

Lmfao can you guys still not see what you bought into? 

77254.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

i can't remember the last head start I was in that gave players free cash shop items on accident that didn't have an immediate rollback.

Maybe you should stop and realize some people may actually have some serious issues

Yea a rollback would be necessary IMO. If not, certain players get a huge advantage.

Posted (edited)

Oh btw.. those 5k extra pearls some people have.. Beauty & Beast Contest 3rd Place 5k Pearls. Jesus you people..

Wrong again.

Edited by Snowpiercer

Posted

They said that the Beauty & Beast rewards would not come to you characters until the 3rd.

Posted

IM not trolliong it is dead serious. I'm trying to convince my guild mate to post a ss, but he is just pissed off and dont want to lose horse and pearls

then he is just laying cuz he will get warned and rolled back if not more at a later date. 

And if he uses stuff that doesn't belong to him even his account could be banned.

Just like real world if you accidently get more money than you should have you can not keep it.