• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Are any GM aware of the duped pre order items?

219 posts in this topic

Posted

Where are the GM's?

Gms be like..

descarga.jpg

Posted (edited)

Tons of people shouting that they've got like 5k pears, 2 horses, 3 x pets, etc.

Some people still got nothing, some got 3x more  :)
Or maybe these extra items are actually items of other people :)
Cool tho.

Good job Daum.

Screenshots or it's bs. This sounds too scary to be true Q_Q

Edited by BurningBern

Posted

It's true, there's several guildies of mine as well who received 2x everything without participating in any contest or anything.

THANK YOU

Posted

Eh... Sleeping maybe? Maybe they all went for a coffee few hours ago, realized there's no coffee and now they're off in search of coffee.

That's probably it xD.  When they come back though... They aren't going to be happy.

Posted

You are annoying as f

Pardon me? Did i interrupt your trollism? If you have nothing constructive to say about the Topic, may as well stay of it. Esp. as the OP, you would want to get this fixed, right? Why complain now? Do you not want it fixed? Then you were just trolling... .gotcha.

Like i said.. if this is true, it needs to be fixed. If it is not true, people are trolling. How do we know if it is true or not? Simple: prove it.

How do you know what they can track? Do you work there? 

Don't have to work for Daum.. it is the only Company out there, right? ;) i worked for a Software Solution Company and i can assure you, that most devs can track every little fart you do in their Games. 

Posted

Pardon me? Did i interrupt your trollism? If you have nothing constructive to say about the Topic, may as well stay of it. Esp. as the OP, you would want to get this fixed, right? Why complain now? Do you not want it fixed? Then you were just trolling... .gotcha.

Like i said.. if this is true, it needs to be fixed. If it is not true, people are trolling. How do we know if it is true or not? Simple: prove it.

Don't have to work for Daum.. it is the only Company out there, right? ;) i worked for a Software Solution Company and i can assure you, that most devs can track every little fart you do in their Games. 

Yeah they can't even track their own databases I wouldn't put too much faith in to them. 

Posted

Dude he's not trolling, he lets everyone and especially the GM's know about an issue which is actually game-breaking for lots of people.

Perhaps you should double check the definition of the word 'trolling'. 

I personally can confirm that a number of people in my guild have received 2x items whereas some didn't get anything, but don't expect these people who got duped items to come forth and shout it.

Posted

* Are any GM aware of the beta ended last week?

Posted

Dude he's not trolling, he lets everyone and especially the GM's know about an issue which is actually game-breaking for lots of people.

Perhaps you should double check the definition of the word 'trolling'. 

I personally can confirm that a number of people in my guild have received 2x items whereas some didn't get anything, but don't expect these people who got duped items to come forth and shout it.

Yeah, that is what i am saying.. if there is an Issue it needs to be fixed.

Put up Screenshots, provide Information, "when, where, what".. write tickets and so on. Making 1312 Threads about it and just being an ass does not help anyone.

Posted

Waited 5 hrs for Costume. Still not in in-game mail. Do we have to accept whole pack at once maybe  ? or would that just loose it all lol.

Posted

OP isn't being an ass and there's not 1312 threads about it....

Posted

Yeah, that is what i am saying.. if there is an Issue it needs to be fixed.

Put up Screenshots, provide Information, "when, where, what".. write tickets and so on. Making 1312 Threads about it and just being an ass does not help anyone.

1) I can only see just this one thread adressing to that issue, not '1312 threads'.

2) Who's being an ass specifically? If there's someone being an ass that's you for calling out the OP as a 'troller' unjustifiably.

3) Reportedly people have seen players running around with 3x pets, ppl on the guild chat and what not are saying the same thing and if Daum is up to standards they will deal with the problem themselves, no screenshots are needed for that case.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wipe incoming :b

Posted

Catched a guy with a tier 2 or tier 3 hawk.
Normalk hawk looks different

trololo.jpg

2 people like this

Posted

Haven't gotten my claimed items yet. It's been quite some time now.

Posted

OP isn't being an ass and there's not 1312 threads about it....

I said provide actual useful information about this, if it is true.. until now i have not seen anyone providing proof of this. What is wrong with you people? If you have seen people with 3 pets running around, like some say.. why not make a screenshot of it? blurr the name out or whatever, it is not really hard. lol

And the the OP tells me "you are annoying as f***".. yeah, seriously not an ass about it, right? 

1) I can only see just this one thread adressing to that issue, not '1312 threads'.

2) Who's being an ass specifically? If there's someone being an ass that's you for calling out the OP as a 'troller' unjustifiably.

3) Reportedly people have seen players running around with 3x pets, ppl on the guild chat and what not are saying the same thing and if Daum is up to standards they will deal with the problem themselves, no screenshots are needed for that case.

I've seen more than a dozen Threads about it during the last hours.. did you take the "1312" serious? O.o

Someone telling me that i am annoying as ----- is in fact being an ass about it. Like i said.. make a screenshot about it.. don't have to show names or anything.. if i would see a guy like that, i would screenshot it, blurr out names and send it straight to this thread. What's hard about it? We argue over and over.. but will not get us anywhere.

Posted

Yea a rollback would be necessary IMO. If not, certain players get a huge advantage.

why rollback? just item delete and renew sql query..

Posted

trololo.jpg

That is what i was talking about! .. finally, thanks for that.

Posted

It's a good thing that a lot of you are keyboard warriors and basement dwellers.  I would be irritated about not getting stuff and the launcher issue, but the meltdowns some of you have on the forums are seriously embarrassing.. 

Get some real -----ing problems, you kids ARE annoying...

1 person likes this

Posted

why rollback? just item delete and renew sql query..

don't think bdo uses a sql based database tho.

Posted

Quickly! Send the pokemons to the rescue !  Players need their preorder stuffs .

Posted

It's a good thing that a lot of you are keyboard warriors and basement dwellers.  I would be irritated about not getting stuff and the launcher issue, but the meltdowns some of you have on the forums are seriously embarrassing.. 

Get some real -----ing problems, you kids ARE annoying...

You damn kids, look at me I'm so old and cool hurp durp...

Posted

trololo.jpg

Nice, at least someone was able to provide us with proof to riot over :)

Ty Snowpiercer

Now crowd, lets go wild :D

Posted

Everyone should be happy for these people that got extra stuff, why all the hate?  If anyone is in these forums right now -----ing about this instead of playing BDO, they are complete fools and deserve to be frustrated and frazzled.

Posted

Why should I be happy for them?

It's not fair for everyone else that has to spend Cash on the Shop once they make it available.

Why is someone on the forums right now a fool? You don't have 2 Screens?! Or is it that you can't use 2 screens at the same time? Multitasking my friend.

2 people like this