• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Let the apocalypse begins Final proof ot item duplication

113 posts in this topic

Posted

tbh fam I don't see the problem. As everyone has been saying the items don't effect much :^)

Exactly! Suddenly everyone's saying "Unfair advantage" and all of this nonsense! I mean, only thing pets can do is pick up stuff, saving you the time it'd take you to pick them up yourself, and boost your combat experience by, what, up to 20% or something? The only thing you can achieve is grind faster, as in kill enemies faster > level up faster > get more loot > get more silver.

Pets are purely cosmetic. No advantage. 

Silly people. :^)

2 people like this

Posted

Exactly! Suddenly everyone's saying "Unfair advantage" and all of this nonsense! I mean, only thing pets can do is pick up stuff, saving you the time it'd take you to pick them up yourself, and boost your combat experience by, what, up to 20% or something? The only thing you can achieve is grind faster, as in kill enemies faster > level up faster > get more loot > get more silver.

i liked what u did there sir.

Posted

i liked what u did there sir.

0qmcerY.gif

Posted

Only fair solution is to roll back the servers and delay launch.

Posted

I  hope they at least suspend people who use more than 1 pet. It is obvious that you aren't supposed to have that many, lol. I would say perm ban the cheaters though.

it's not reall cheating. The game screwed up. If the game randomly gave you 3000k pearls tell me you would t use them. 

Posted

right lets ruin the day for everyone so we can fix something that can be fixed in a less annoying way

Posted

0qmcerY.gif

giphy.gif

Posted

so this stupid logic is no different then the logic applied to having the items available in cash shop which people say are not pay to win. Either these items are pay to win or not. Cant have it both ways

silly poster :p

Posted

so this stupid logic is no different then the logic applied to having the items available in cash shop which people say are not pay to win. Either these items are pay to win or not. Cant have it both ways

silly poster :p

My post was sarcasm sir :^)

It's just weird how people just YESTERDAY were saying "You don't need pets", "You can pick loot yourself", "Pets don't give you any advantage" and now there are literal threads opting for BANNING people who walk around with 3 pets because of "unfair advantage". rofl

3 people like this

Posted

it's not reall cheating. The game screwed up. If the game randomly gave you 3000k pearls tell me you would t use them. 

I would not use them. I did not buy them, and would make an effort to return them. Just like with non digital property, if you keep it without making a reasonable effort to return it, you are accountable for your actions (aka, if caught, you could be forced by a judge to re pay Daum for what you kept).

Posted

As stated in another thread, finally got some real hardcore proofs.

Why would this let the apocalypse begins? I see nothing here but whiteness. Don't they usually begins after some sort of blackness? Where are the proofs too? Not seeing any. Maybe they already began and have already departed? The proofs I mean. Maybe should look in that other thread, wherever that is?

Anyway now that it has your permission to begin I am sure it might happen shortly, or maybe not. Who knows, only you? Maybe it's better to keep it secret then?

Posted (edited)

I would not use them. I did not buy them, and would make an effort to return them. Just like with non digital property, if you keep it without making a reasonable effort to return it, you are accountable for your actions (aka, if caught, you could be forced by a judge to re pay Daum for what you kept).

I smell bs. Why and how would I be forced to pay for a companies mistake. That's not how shit works. 

For instance! Let's say I go to McDonald's and order a combo. And they give me the persons behind me order. Which had two combos. Are they gonna track me down and make me pay for their mistake? Nope. 

How about another you say? Let's say I bought a base model car and they delivered me the car but added leather seats to it. The dealer calls and says our bad we need those seats back. Nope. You screwed up and gave me the seats. Mine now deal with it. 

The transcation was made when the company freely gave you the items. Be it pearls. Or another hamburger. Or leather seats. The system screwed up. You got something for free because the company screwed up. You are not obligated to pay for shit. 

I work in corporate America. This happens all the time and not once do we go hey customer. We -----ed up.  Now you gotta pay for our ----- ups. 

Edited by Samy

Posted

I smell bs. Why and how would I be forced to pay for a companies mistake. That's not how shit works. 

Brojg your car into a shop for an oil change. Shop destroys your car and gives you a Pepsi. Fair right

Posted

That IS how shit works. Nobody is forcing you to spend something that isn't yours. There is plenty of case law available on the internet for you to search.

1 person likes this

Posted

listen meng, i just want 3 pets too, i paid the same amount, i should get the same amount

Posted (edited)

Just so you know, he not only got 3 pets,

He also got 3 costumes, 3 weapon skins, 3 T5 Horses, 30 skill resets, 30 house decor coupons, 3 appearance change coupons, 9 Character slots, 75,000 Pearls.

Its all cool, no hacks here :)

Edited by Chewtoy

Posted

Brojg your car into a shop for an oil change. Shop destroys your car and gives you a Pepsi. Fair right

Not even remotely the same thing, but just make up random stuff.

Posted

My post was sarcasm sir :^)

It's just weird how people just YESTERDAY were saying "You don't need pets", "You can pick loot yourself", "Pets don't give you any advantage" and now there are literal threads opting for BANNING people who walk around with 3 pets because of "unfair advantage". rofl

well, my bad i miss read that then. I then deserve a nut punch

Posted

well, my bad i miss read that then. I then deserve a nut punch

Ovary_punch.gif

He also got 3 costumes, 3 weapon skins, 3 T5 Horses, 30 skill resets, 30 house decor coupons, 3 appearance change coupons, 9 Character slots, 75,000 Pearls.

Well it's not really hacks, just a bug on Daum's part.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't even understand what you are remotely trying to convey. Now if you said something along the lines of you brought your car in for an oil change and they gave you a complete tune up. Again. Not something you have to pay for. 

it's not a hack! Jesus do you even understand the concept of hacking?!

Posted

Bump since the majority is not aware of this.

Posted

Whoever has my Hawk better be treating him right! He likes naps in the afternoon and he does not like to be alone at night. He is also alergic to peanuts.

If you harm him in any way i swear 

I-Will-find-you-And-i-will-kill-you--mem

1 person likes this

Posted

omfg i am famous now!!!! i was chasing this guy for like 20 min to get a proper photo of his hawks.... when i got the last pic he probably understood that i was chasing him for the hawks and he unsummoned them xD

Posted

+1 i'd ask you to marry but i think my wife will object :P. On topic now, its pretty straight forward that these people knew that receiving these items wasn't intended. To whoever says "oh they don't come to the forum so they aren't aware" if they are guildies of yours you better start finding better excuses than that, if they cant get that receiving 3x or 4x the items you were supposed is some kind of bug or whatever they need to get their head examined. Even breeding them horses gives them an advantage if they put the result of the breeding in the market for silver. This reminds of people finding bugs in PTS in other games and not mentioning it so they could benefit from it on launch, i know this not on them cause they received them without their will but the decision to use the extra items is totally on them. I m curious as to how DAUM is gonna handle all this...

Posted

It's easy enough to find out who got duplicate items, and eventually they will be removed. So the guys got 3 pets, who really cares?