• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What song are you currently listening to?

2,273 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

A music thread... hurray! :x

82 pages to look through. Looks like plenty of great tunes in there though ^_^

Edited by Redlocks
1 person likes this

Posted

@Shenandoath your city is amazing !

Playing the time lapse with the other music gives it like a frenzy feeling, typical of techno/trance I think and yeah I kinda like it (sorry no orgasm though) hehe

I also like French songs a lot and watch many French movies, I think their humor is sweet, one of my fav movies is Amélie

This is the type of song that I really like, with it's typical French sound of the accordion and it's dreamy for me because it reminds me of the walks in Paris ... so sweet !

P.S.

Your English is perfectly fine imo ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

I also like French songs a lot

Me too!

1 person likes this

Posted

@Shenandoath your city is amazing !

Playing the time lapse with the other music gives it like a frenzy feeling, typical of techno/trance I think and yeah I kinda like it (sorry no orgasm though) hehe

I also like French songs a lot and watch many French movies, I think their humor is sweet, one of my fav movies is Amélie

This is the type of song that I really like, with it's typical French sound of the accordion and it's dreamy for me because it reminds me of the walks in Paris ... so sweet !

P.S.

Your English is perfectly fine imo ^_^

I like Amelia (Movie) ^^
Who doesn't like french songs? :D

I LOVE THIS!
Her voice... I'm lovin' it

2 people like this

Posted

@iLiKeCaKe your profile is so funny 😆

When I started looking at your video I was like "ookaaay I can watch this until the end ... " ... then I just hided the video and listened to the song lol , sorry , I had enough spookiness from Halloween already hehe

Anyway I like how typically French it sounds, I've also found the original version, I think, its sound seems pastoral and it's a bit more tenuous than your version, even if a bit old I like this one too :)

@Shenandoath Yeah who doesn't like French songs ? Must be heartless 💔

"Feelings so close to my heart" ... listening to all these songs makes me want to visit Paris again, thanks for sharing them 💝

Oh the last song, by Alizee, is a nice change of pace from the other songs, I think I've heard it already in TV but I didn't know the name thanks ! The text is kind of funny hehehe

Posted (edited)

Alizee, seriously .... That's beyond bad, it was crappy music marketed for teenagers. I'm surprised it even managed to cross the seas.
Fortunately, and for the sake of my country's culture and music, she doesn't sing anymore.

For "La vie en rose", please take the original version, the voice of Edith is so intrically tied with this song that any other version is doomed to be inferior.

If you want others french songs classical references, you can't ignore Jacques Brel.

But you should speak french a little to grasp all the beauty of the text, which is simply magnificent

Same thing with Georges Brasses. But once again, the lyrics are fundamental

As I can't put dozens of videos in one post, be sure to also listen to Léo Ferré ("Avec le temps", "La solitude" ...) and of course Serge Gainsbourg (any song really). You can't be wrong. Once again try to check the lyrics if you can understand french, because that's real poetry, fine jewelry with words.

Edited by Capitaine Courage
1 person likes this

Posted

For one month, I listen in loop three music:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh, and for what I'm really listening to right now, that's the subject of the topic after all

Posted

@Capitaine Courage what year is it? 'o'

I remind of having listened to it many times in movies and while outside, but the other version didn't make me recall of it, I like this version ! So romantic ❤️

The singer in the second video ... why is he sweaty (or crying?), anyway I like the song, maybe it's the passion.

I'm intrigued now, I'll check all the songs after my math study time, can't procrastinate any longer hehe 😅

I also like @Ashenvall music preference, now I think I have something to listen and listen again for a bit of time, I'll check back here when I get tired ^_^

This is what I listen to, while studying and

Before and while sleeping

P.S.

I only study English at school but I know French a bit too, studying it by myself

Posted (edited)

For the time period, the songs I posted were mainly released between the 40's and the 60's.

About Jacques Brel : yes, he is sweaty indeed.
He was always totally emotionally involved in his performances. In a sense, this makes me think of another artist I like very much, even if their music styles were different : Otis Redding

The song is about a desperate man who begs his loved one not to leave him (which was what he actually went through at that time). The subject is indeed very common for a song (Ne me quitte pas means "Don't leave me"), but the text is absolutely beautiful

Posted (edited)

@Capitaine Courage I'm reading the song text now, it's quite sentimental ... very very sad and a bit cringing, maybe, not in a bad way though, it would be nice to have your loved one wanting you sooo so much though most times we like what we can't have and then ask forgiveness for the misunderstandings and beg them not to leave ehhh ... really deep with thought like only French songs can be *.*

There is a song I've heard and which meaning I like, it's quite opposed to yours

Leave everything behind imo, just be happy

Edited by Akesuke
errata corrige

Posted

Hey everyone ! 

I live in Reunion Island, so here we listening a different kind of music called "séga" :)  

In Reunion Island, people speak french and "créole", a french variant^^

This a "séga" song from my island !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCmCx4w4CD4

We also love "Dancehall" music, an other kind of music with créole language :

https://youtu.be/jx4TwjuRteQ?list=RDLrp6MeACNgs 

Here you have "Zouk love", a love theme music :

- https://youtu.be/fn3y0k4kDh8

Hope you enjoyed these song ! Sorry for my bad english^^ 

1 person likes this

Posted

atm

Posted

@Akesuke
Have you ever hear Chinesse music? :P
I was in Shanghai I heard this song (also in Polish Radio Station - Radio Zet, Beata Pawlikowska - traveler, on Youtube photo - played this song, that's why i know what is it :P)
This song is great to sleeping :D

I i dont like Paris (I was 2 times).
In my opinion London is more interesting. God Save The Queen! <3
(My granpa is british :D)

And you should visit China.
This country is fantastic. Actually China is more modern than Europe or USA.

s02_bTX1292L.jpg

Posted (edited)

Hong Kong has a really good independant rock scene nowadays, even more in math and post rock, with good energy and creativity, even if they are less known than their japanese neighbours

tfvsjs (instrumental)

Prune Deer (also instrumental)

Some example with lyrics (chinese over a rock composition is kinda weird at first but hey, they can rock too after all) with Silhungmo

And some of them sing in English anyways, like Phoon

2 people like this

Posted

Posted

Amazing sky view @Shenandoath !

My city has a large Chinese community, they have any kind of shops and it's easy for me to happen to listen to their songs, maybe it's become too common for me, same with Italian songs, and I don't appreciate them anymore ...

Anyway their culture is nice and it's tied to many other Asian cultures, I have a few Chinese friends and other friends who would like to visit China and even work there (good job opportunities), I'm curious myself and maybe one day I'll visit it with them ^_^

Oh ! Daily craze:

1 person likes this

Posted

Korean or not, I think everyone should listen to this album :) All of their songs are SO good, I can't pick a favorite.... The lead singer's voice is so soothing! I wish I had discovered them sooner...

Blonde haired girl - singer Ji Young 지영
Brunette girl - guitarist & rapper Ji Yoon 지윤

2 people like this

Posted

Epic session for an Epic band

Posted

For the sake of clarity this is not an endorsement by kakaogames and this is my own personal like/opinion (legal stuff woohoo, right?) xD

This is one of my staples for music while working, I have a fair number of chill tracks in my playlists, however I'm finding loads of new awesome music here so thanks for posting em guys!

1 person likes this

Posted

@CM_Aethon ...

If there was a button saying "❤️ Love this" I'd click that instead ...

Heartily thanks for sharing the playlist, my heart is almost crying ...

"If it hurts you just a little, then it heals you when it’s done" ...

You're my new fav CM 💝

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Love the song.....love the country....god I wanna go down that slide.

>.> makes me wish we had a "themepark" event in BDO...sort of like a Carnival...where you buy tickets with your loyalty points....hint hint nudge nudge

Edited by Andaro
1 person likes this

Posted

Switzerland is amazing ! It's one of my fav countries and where I wish to live, for reasons :x

I lived there for several years but then had to move with parents because of their job ...

Anyway I didn't know there was that kind of a roller-coaster lol it's so fun and it sits in a suggestive landscape, idk about the theme-park idea in game but surely I want to enjoy the snow for a longer time, since where I am now it doesn't snow so often (just cold)

Here is another suggestive video (hope anyone likes the music too) :

It's the city where I used to live, beautiful, clean, quiet, in harmony with nature (some places kinda remind a bit of The Hobbit maybe ? hehe)

P.S.

I like @Andaro's posts, please keep alive the happy positive mood :)