• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

What song are you currently listening to?

2,273 posts in this topic

Posted

Posted

Posted

Pogo vibes~

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Imeruat (Lightning in Aïnu)

A band composed of the aïnu musician Mina (vocals and traditional instruments) and Masashi Hamauzu, that some of you must already know for his works with Square Enix

Edited by Capitaine Courage

Posted (edited)

Pogo vibes~

Sweeet more songs like this pleeease pbO2WbY.gif

Edited by Akesuke
Okay I've found the playlist , thanks !
1 person likes this

Posted

Another piece of Imeruat, this time maybe more reminiscent of Hamauzu's work for Square and on chamber music

1 person likes this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Really Slow Motion Music - The Arctic Light

1 person likes this

Posted

Apparently we are all playing with k-pop fans and metal-heads. Sounds about right...

Posted

Posted

Posted (edited)

Apparently we are all playing with k-pop fans and metal-heads. Sounds about right...

Not the first nor the second neither.

Sad thing that the only asian music that cross the borders seems to be weeb stuff mostly (essentially J and K pop, Visual Kei, Idols and that kind of crap), whereas asian music scene is very, very rich, in numerous styles. I guess maybe it's because weebs are somewhat not that much educated about music and asian scene indeed, and mostly take their stuff from tie-ins in anime, but I might be wrong

Some Jazz from Japan, by Sleep Walker.
Might remind you some works of the great Pharoah Sanders with pianist and arranger John Hicks during the 80's. Nothing surprising, they also worked together

3 people like this

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Yeah I see many people like heavy rock (or metal ? idk the diff well) and even if everyone has diff taste idk how ears can stand that sound -_-

This song was a nice change:

Really Slow Motion Music - The Arctic Light

And really sweet to listen to, thanks for sharing ❤️️

I usually listen to silly pop music like this playlist:

❤️️❤️️❤️️

BTW also jazz is interesting for me like the song @Capitaine Courage posted but maybe a style a bit calmer ... still nice !

Edited by Akesuke
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Something smoother ... huumm, maybe something like this

J.A.M : a side project from the pianist, bassist and Drummer of Soil & Pimp Sessions, an amazing japanese Jazz band , signed on Gilles Peterson "Brownswood Recordings" in UK, with the super talented José James on vocals. Classy !

Or like that
Primitive Art Orchestra : once again a side project, from the pianist of Bohemian Voodo (which I already posted in the french version of this thread) and the bassist and drummer of Tri4th (another amazing japanese Jazz band)

spelling
1 person likes this

Posted

Some Jazz from Japan, by Sleep Walker.

That was incredibly good! Thanks for the heads up.

Yeah I see many people like heavy rock (or metal ? idk the diff well) and even if everyone has diff taste idk how ears can stand that sound -_-

I actually like a lot of metal/rock. I also like poking fun at everyone :D That ambient was kind of nice.

I did shy away from classifying metal/rock too. Labeling one of the 5000 ever-shifting classifications wrongly will get us flamed!!!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

That was incredibly good! Thanks for the heads up.

I actually like a lot of metal/rock. I also like poking fun at everyone :D That ambient was kind of nice.

I did shy away from classifying metal/rock too. Labeling one of the 5000 ever-shifting classifications wrongly will get us flamed!!!

That's kinda true indeed :D

I like rock a lot, and its numerous sub-genres (Progressive, Post-rock, Math-rock, Psychedelic ...) and I usually just say "I like rock .... and its numerous grandchildren", as some people are really, really too much nitpicky about genres and classifications.

Posted

That's kinda true indded :D

I like rock a lot, and its numerous sub-genres (Progressive, Post-rock, Math-rock, Psychedelic ...) and I usually just say "I like rock .... and its numerous grandchildren", as some people are really, really too much nitpicky about genres and classifications

Psychedelic rock you say?

Posted (edited)

Edited by Spookgetti

Posted

The first song is calm and upbeat at the same time with funky vocals, so it's the kind of jazz that can be listened not only for relaxing times, not boring ^_^

The second song is really pleasing and the melody flows like water down a river, it seems to never end ...

I have heard maybe American Jazz sometimes and kinda liked it (even if not really my fav genre) and didn't think about Japanese Jazz artists ever, it's nice to see that there are !

I'm still listening to the chilly playlist that CM_Aethon linked, it cheers me and makes me relax and I've found the soundcloud webby for it which is great because it never stops on the app on my phone!

I just have to figure out how to lower the volume so that I can listen to music while in voice chat ^^'

Posted

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

Daily feeling ❤️️