• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

poll Average playtime. Hours you plan on dedicate to BDO.

Average playtime. Hours you plan on dedicate to BDO.   222 votes

1. 1. Average hours per day

• 1-2 hours
    • 3-5 hours
    • 6-9 hours
    • 10+ hours (24h ain't enough for me)
  2. 2. Average days per week

• 1-2 days
    • 3-5 days
    • 6-7 days

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

74 posts in this topic

Posted

Simple poll yet an interesting one. I'm curious to see how much of their precious time the community is planning on dedicating to BDO. Do we have a casual oriented community? Hardcore no-life one? My assumption is, since the nature of the game, casuals and no-lifers will be more even than any other mmo in the market currently.

Results must be taken with a grain of salt, but it should give us and Daum an approximate idea to further adjust game features on.

Just say the average time on an average week of your life. Try to not get carried by hype and think on a larger scope other than release, since people usually take a week off work/school to play.

Posted

Free time for me runs, 1900-0100 mon-fri. Those hours and all of Sunday are free time I have, mostly. We'll see how much of that is devoted to things OTHER than BDO come launch. 

Posted

This can vary for me. My average time per day can either be 6-9 on some days, and 10+ on most days.
Voting for 10+ hours since that is what I will be playing the most.

Posted

probably 3-5-ish hours on week days and 5+ hours on the weekends. Depending on how the game turns out it could be a lot more or less.

Posted (edited)

This can vary for me. My average time per day can either be 6-9 on some days, and 10+ on most days.
Voting for 10+ hours since that is what I will be playing the most.

probably 3-5-ish hours on week days and 5+ hours on the weekends. Depending on how the game turns out it could be a lot more or less.

Oh man, gonna walk so far behind within 2 months :P 1-2 hours a day at max - 5 days a week max also... 

Consistency is key though ;-) 

- Jeasy

Edited by Jeasy
1 person likes this

Posted

Oh man, gonna walk so far behind within 2 months :P 1-2 hours a day at max - 5 days a week max also... 

Consistency is key though ;-) 

- Jeasy

The amount of time I spend exploring and messing around probably makes up 40% of my play time. I wouldn't be surprised to see people playing half the time as me being higher in levels

Posted

The amount of time I spend exploring and messing around probably makes up 40% of my play time. I wouldn't be surprised to see people playing half the time as me being higher in levels

I'm afraid I also have these urges to look at the environment from quite some time :P Best of luck ingame ;)

- Jeasy

Posted

I work, as do many, and have many ongoing priorities. I say this now....but I'm already planning to take headstart week off.

2 people like this

Posted

I work from 8h to 17h 5days a week, my gf doesnt mind me gaming. so usually from 6pm to around 11-12ish i'll be on , weekend it depends tho like 1pm to 8-9pm then I go out drinkin' . sometimes when I'm not TOO DRUNK i'll play after the bar 2-3 hours.
then on sunday it's hangover day so I'll be playing .

playing mmo really make you save ALOT of moneys.

1 person likes this

Posted

I work from 8h to 17h 5days a week, my gf doesnt mind me gaming. so usually from 6pm to around 11-12ish i'll be on , weekend it depends tho like 1pm to 8-9pm then I go out drinkin' . sometimes when I'm not TOO DRUNK i'll play after the bar 2-3 hours.
then on sunday it's hangover day so I'll be playing .

playing mmo really make you save ALOT of moneys.

I'm inclined to agree, but then I look at all my Blizzard, ES, and other nerd merchandise and hang my head in shame. :)

Posted

I'm inclined to agree, but then I look at all my Blizzard, ES, and other nerd merchandise and hang my head in shame. :)

girls be girls.

1 person likes this

Posted

Hells yea, 10+hours and 7 days a week, where the no life squad at

1 person likes this

Posted

3-5 hours & 3-5 days

1 person likes this

Posted

Most likely 2hours a day and 6-15 hours at weekends ;)

Posted

How can you guys play 10+ hours/day on average O_o

I'd like to play more, but alas I'll probably cap at 3-5 average due to duties, 7/7 days though.

Posted

people make the weirdest polls xD 

Posted (edited)

I don't know yet dbo will most likely be my sub-game but I might as well dedicate all the hours I currently just stand around in-game to actually play dbo.

Edited by Kastion Lan'dourike

Posted (edited)

How can you guys play 10+ hours/day on average O_o

I'd like to play more, but alas I'll probably cap at 3-5 average due to duties, 7/7 days though.

Unemployed, underemployed, flexible jobs, exempt jobs, student(who doesn't study or have to), minor, retiree, etc. I am a work mule so....I haz to slave away for the man six days a week. 

Edited by ragingphoinix
Painkillers

Posted

Probably 3-5 hours might end up being a little more. I go to University from 10am-2pm and if I don't have homework to do when I get home I just come home and play something with all my buddies. And I usually go on my PC 7 days a week but I just voted 3-5 days because you never know when something comes up. Overall if the game is as good as I think it'll be... I'll have a lot of play time!

Posted

after the first week 2 hours or less each day. 

Posted

Student 4 life, freetime to much, job what job?!

1 person likes this

Posted

3-5 hours all seven days.

On holidays 10+ hours

Posted

The real question is, how many of us will be taking time off for launch? :) 

1 person likes this

Posted

it'll be a simple schedule of work night job, go home sleep, wake up eat shower make lunch play till work rinse repeat. Days off gods help me energy drinks and premade meals to save time.. I'll afk fish while sleeping, and afk level horses while at work, having giants I'm looking at you (parci) gather grains and wood all the time because of 30 energy and have workshops crafting all the while. Don't play longer play smarter.

1 person likes this

Posted

The real question is, how many of us will be taking time off for launch? :) 

*raises hand*