• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Couldn't Resist that one letter name :D

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey! I was Seg on the alpha forums but a one letter name was too tempting for me to resist.

Ever since someone I know convinced me it would be a good idea to spend two days trying to figure out how to get into the KR version of Black Desert I have been so excited for an NA/EU release of this game. I almost gave up about 5 times over those few days ( THERE WAS JUST SO MUCH KOREAN D:  ) I'm so glad I didn't though!

I'm looking forward to getting the know all the new faces and it is great to see a lot of the people from alpha here too!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome! ;)

Posted

Someone told me "it's super easy to get in the KR version, just do it!" so I did it, but the English patch back then was really really incomplete, so I had to stop. But my first impression was jaw-dropping-awesomeness and I've been eagerly awaiting the NA/EU release like you :)

Hope you have a great adventure in BDO and who knows, we might bump into each other. I'll be the crazy one!

1 person likes this

Posted

Welcome S(eg)! 

Posted

I didn't realize one letter names were a possibility, I just glossed over that since most forums don't let you do such a thing, but that's really cool!

Posted

Hello and Welcome :) Im trying my best to resist the korean version.. getting harder every day! :D 

Posted

Hello. Honestly If I would have known we could have only one letter for a username, I may have done the same thing myself.

Posted

lol didnt know one name names were possible either.. was used to 3-4 being the minimum.. Welcome!

Posted

Hahahah Welcome S!

I love this name xD

Posted

lol didnt know one name names were possible either.. was used to 3-4 being the minimum.. Welcome!

I didn't realize one letter names were a possibility, I just glossed over that since most forums don't let you do such a thing, but that's really cool!

Yeah I only knew because there was a dude with a one letter name on the alpha forums. I honestly thought they would have changed it for these ones but it seems not :D

Thanks for all the welcomes guys (and girls).

Posted

Imagine someone asking me who killed me...

S hit me!! LMAO xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Imagine someone asking me who killed me...

S hit me!! 

Ahahahahah  and welcome to S

Posted

Nice to see Alpha testers who are excited for the game on the forum after so many were dragging the game through the dirt on the global chat. Welcome to the new forum!

1 person likes this