• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

[Countdown] Head start for Explorer's package

107 posts in this topic

Posted

Eeeep! Only 20 hours to go. =D So excited. Thank you for the link.

Posted

The can of compressed air i ordered arrived today and my computer is squeaky clean.

I am ready for this.

Posted

After seeing all the issues I've convinced myself that it won't be playable tomorrow anyway. Always hoping for a surprise though.

Posted

Eeeep! Only 20 hours to go. =D So excited. Thank you for the link.

No prob :) do something else to get your mind off the game, it's worse if you think about it all the time :P

Posted

After seeing all the issues I've convinced myself that it won't be playable tomorrow anyway. Always hoping for a surprise though.

Don't see why it wouldn't be. It was playable for the large majority of conqueror players since launch. The only exception is the Serendia incident.

Posted

I foolishly didn't spend much time with the character creation tool, so if the servers are stable tomorrow I'll be tinkering around in that for hours trying to perfect the look of my main and alts.

Posted

Don't see why it wouldn't be. It was playable for the large majority of conqueror players since launch. The only exception is the Serendia incident.

I haven't had any issues in game as far as the ability to play goes.  Only issues I'm aware of are the pre-order items/serendia shenanigans

Posted (edited)

There is only a minority of people actually having issues, most people joined the game with no issues, perfect launch other than the missing preorders which for most got resolved quickly.

Edited by Glacial

Posted

Brace yourself, plebs are coming

1 person likes this

Posted

Youll love the starting areas.... IMPS out the yin yang... lol.

Posted

Try not to flood the website to claim your goodies.

Posted

I foolishly didn't spend much time with the character creation tool, so if the servers are stable tomorrow I'll be tinkering around in that for hours trying to perfect the look of my main and alts.

Same for me :/ I didn't expect them to bring the CC down & now I'm gonna waste time creating my main when the game go live :/ but I'm not gonna spent much time creating my alts, there is no reason, I'll never spent time with them other use their energy bars, are you plan to play with all your alts? me I plan to focus on my main full time to make him as strong as I can, there is no time to waste on other chars.

Posted

Same for me :/ I didn't expect them to bring the CC down & now I'm gonna waste time creating my main when the game go live :/ but I'm not gonna spent much time creating my alts, there is no reason, I'll never spent time with them other use their energy bars, are you plan to play with all your alts? me I plan to focus on my main full time to make him as strong as I can, there is no time to waste on other chars.

I want to play every class :) One will be my main, but I like changing things up and playing different characters every so often.

Will leave at least one under level 45 so it can't be PK'ed though.

Posted

Meh ill wake up like any normal day :) Go to work come home play with the rugrats spend time with the wife. Play some Path of Exile and take a nap and get up and mess around for a few hours on BDO. Im seriously not one of those people that absolutely has to race to max lvl/cap. Always got a kick outta them tho they are ALWAYS the first to piss and moan about lack of content and nothing to do. This game was totally made to sit back enjoy the view and enjoy the ride no need to rush it for any reason whatsover.

1 person likes this

Posted

Make a timer for traveler's too....i'm quite happy that i bought this package as i see the rage for the preorder items...lol

1 person likes this

Posted

Make a timer for traveler's too....i'm quite happy that i bought this package as i see the rage for the preorder items...lol

or make your own with a quick google

Posted

Im not excited at all when i see all the problem going on with the pre order package.

Posted

Hi Guys,

please be careful when selecting a Server: It seems like there is an issue that many people got switched to "Croxus" Server, even though they selected Jordine.

You can see the Server Details on the upper right side of your user Interface.

Hope this Information helps.

Cheers

Posted

eQbovAh.gif

Posted

Hope you guys enjoy it. I had a bit of a rough start but don't worry we helped them resolve all the issues for you :D

Posted

I hope our headstart is going to be more smooth & without errors/bugs & other probs like the 1st one, a bit more than 10h left guys are you ready? :)

Posted

The can of compressed air i ordered arrived today and my computer is squeaky clean.

I am ready for this.

Oh snaps~thanks for reminding me I need to clean this comp out. Been putting it off and had forgotten~

Posted

Most people had no problem playing..it's just that the same 5 people spent hours screaming on the forum after the incident so it felt like everyone was crying.

It took like 20 mins to get ingame when it launched but yea.. my items came on the end of the 1st day so that wasn't ideal. However, l wanted Conqueror to get to play BDO faster, not to be fed store items. l did just fine on my donkey and without looking like an ugly bird with that set on :P 

Depends though, some people wanted to hurry to 50 l suppose the items not showing up caused more problems than it did for me. Still not a reason to be an ass...but that's another story :D

Welcome tomorrow Explorers and hope y'all will have a great headstart!

Hit me up on Alustin if you need any help. Name's Kelmore.

1 person likes this

Posted

9h 59' & 59'' until the BIG BAM! get ready everyone! :P