• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

uno-open-recruitment-pvp-pvx Legion/Garuda - Now Recruiting - [Semi-Hardcore PvP (Legion) - Casualcore PvX (Garuda)- TS3]

335 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

We are openly recruiting for both of our guilds 4/9/16

y9m5YCF.png

j7sq8Wt.jpg

WELCOME HOME TO <LEGION> and <Garuda>, PLG GUILDS
<Legion> is part of the Phoenix Legion Gaming community, a group of gamers who enjoy playing cooperatively in a variety of games with a primary focus on MMORPG's.

THE PROBLEM
We recognized that the life cycle of gaming goes something like this: You find a new game that you want to play, you see if any of your friends want to play, you start playing and make new friends in this new game and form a new guild. You play together as a guild until it stops being fun and another new game comes out, you leave the majority of your old guild behind … rinse and repeat.

OUR SOLUTION
Phoenix Legion Gaming Community believes that a community that strengthens it’s core membership and plays together for years yields far better results than starting over in each new game. Instead, our community will enter a new game with dozens of people who already play well together, have a pre-planned set of objectives in place, and are ready to recruit new players with similar goals and play styles to strengthen the guild as well as the gaming community itself.

LEGION’S CORE VALUES
As a community, we value our players over our pixels and strive to surround ourselves with great people who simply want to have an amazing online experience.

• Do not grief other players.
  • Do not harass other players.
  • Do not exploit, hack, or cheat.
  • Always be willing to help your guild/community members.

NEW APPLICANTS PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING

To apply please visit http://phoenixlegiongaming.com/ register your website account and connect to our TS3. You can connect to our TS3 server by simply clicking the button on our front page. Please ensure that your nickname is set to the same name you have applied to our community with. This way nobody who sees you in the Guest channel is confused.

If you hang out in our TS3 guest channel and get kicked don't panic! We have a 15 min kick timer for that channel (unless its broken). Simply reconnect and poke (a feature in TS3) anyone with a "Community Leader" Or "Guild Leader" icon/tab and if we are not AFK we will move you into an interview channel. If you cannot get an interview in a reasonable amount of time you can PM Murasaki on our forums (after registering) and she or one of our BDO officers will arrange a specific time for you to chat.

Guidelines for <Legion> application:

-TS3 is Required it is not optional

- Must be at least level 50+

- Subject to a PvP entry trial + a voice Interview

Guidelines for <Garuda> application:

-TS3 is Required it is not optional

- No level reqs

- Voice Interview

cooltext164875654077449.png

Edited by Skandy
Added additional information.
2 people like this

Posted

yo-dawg-i-herd-you-like-bumping-so-we-pu

1 person likes this

Posted

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooon

Posted

So much excite! Just want to clarify that you can send one of us a PM to apply :) you don't have to do it through the website, TS3 is however still required

2 people like this

Posted

bumpage 

Posted

first batch of ts3 interviews are set up! :)

Posted

Muhahah....I mean that is quite excellent news quite excellent indeed!

Posted

We are conducting voice interviews daily so come and join an awesome bunch of folks!

Posted

7b6bc2109dc0bd88dd44ce324ff0ab4a.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

hello iam tempy, i dont have any friends.
can i still join ur ts when i feel lonely ? (every saturday night)

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Oh our first forum troll post! Happy day!

Edited by Skandy

Posted

lol maybe they are actually really just lonely! don't be rude skandy xD

Posted

Mokay if you are lonely you can hang out in our guest channel :)

Also THIS ;)

BUMP-2.jpg

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey i'll check it out! Where do I grab TS3 info?

Posted

Hey guys

I'm over in NZ myself. I got myself the conquerors pack and will be in the closed beta soon!.

Sounds like a great community you have going here.  If I may ask what kind of questions and such will you be asking on the voice interview?

Thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you

- Jinxy 

Posted

I've sent PM's your ways guys with the TS infos :)

Posted

Voice interview is pretty simply, its mostly a chat to see if you're human/ give you a chance to ask us any questions about the guild and just confirm that you are ok with shenanigans/crass language/colorful subjects in ts3 :) 

Posted

Don't forget to bring your textbook and calculator as there is an extensive written test.  =^.^=

- Kat

1 person likes this

Posted

We also require all of our members to memorize all item names in game  and list them in alphabetical order

Posted

There will also be a practical math test, like the following:

substitute.png

As Mr. Munroe said, this is a matter of life and death.  Your very survival in this world may depend on it.

- Kat

3 people like this

Posted

this is the best xD

Posted

Some of us are gonna nap right before the CBT1 :D see you round 2am est kat!

Posted

There will also be a practical math test, like the following:

substitute.png

As Mr. Munroe said, this is a matter of life and death.  Your very survival in this world may depend on it.

- Kat

Kat....just...wow this is the greatest thing! I won't be on at 2am but after I get home from work I'll be diving in (around 9am-ish Eastern (I work nightshift)

Posted

<Legion> is in-game and available to join just PM myself or Murasaki for our teamspeak info we do a quick voice interview and you get an invite to our awesome community!

Posted

Needs work. Heading the right way!