• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Issue & Resolutions II

1,814 posts in this topic

Posted

When are you changing EXP? Today like the post says, or March 3rd? You haven't been clear about when the changes are being made.

Posted (edited)

I was patient this entire time, took off work for this headstart period, and now the players who supported the game most get absolutely shafted.

This publisher is -----ing pathetic, made of incompetent dregs.  Get bent you -----ing morons.

This should have been sorted in beta.

Edited by Colson_15
9 people like this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar I don't understand. If i get the in-game mail error and claimed them even before you posted this..does that means i wont get my items today, and they will be given to me on March 3rd?

1 person likes this

Posted

We'll be 50 by the 3rd...yo this is -----ing retarded.

xD This is what it feels like if you didn't pre-order

1 person likes this

Posted

Absolutely and entirely unacceptable. I paid for a head start with the items that are included in that. What about people that preordered the lesser packs? Do they get their items as soon as they claim them? 

This is completely irresponsible and offensive to your best customers. The Exp scrolls and TEMPORARY dyes are NOT an acceptable compensation for this.

Temporary dyes will be a slap in the face, its just not good enough. I'm awaiting what these coupon are.

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for the update guys, Keep up the good work. 

Posted

Sooo those who received items correctly or got dupes will benefit from the added experience and multiple pets. While those like myself are held back.. @PM_Belsazar I would like to request $100 in pearls for my troubles and everyone else negatively affected b y this. It's seems fair compensation to give out pearls which technically cost you. Nothing. For the loss of experience from bonuses as well as the slowing down of leveling due to loss of to horse and pet to aid in looting

3 people like this

Posted

@PM_Belsazar

I'm a little confused.  The new resolution to the players who redeemed pre-order items before 12:00 UTC yesterday but have not received them seems to be the same in-game mail the players who had duplicate items are receiving?  Is that intentional?  Are ALL pre-order items across all accounts being deleted and re-issued on March 3?

Dear Player,
To secure that you receive all Pre-Order Items correctly, we have to delete all Pre-Order Package items from your account and refresh all claiming coupons under your ACCOUNT on our website. 
Deleting and resetting the coupons will both be processed during our maintenance on 3rd March!
Additionaly we will add compensation coupons which will give you special items to compensate for the issue. 

Note: All character slots beyond 4 will be -blocked-. You will have to re-use the character slot coupons to re-open them!

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue, and we greatly thank you for your understanding.
Kind regards

In Short:
- All Pre-Order items will be deleted and Coupons re-assigned to your account.

Posted

What if those coupons are temporary and they give you only temporary random dyes.

Posted

Well hopefully we get our items this time.

Posted

Updated: All changes to the previous version are marked blue.

• Duplicated Items

Some users may have received duplicated items (dupes).

Resolution: 

Hidden Content

Best regards
Belsazar 

You want to reset that on March 3rd? This is a joke right?

There are people using exploids on the game giving them a huge advantage and you leave them completely untouched for days and even give them compensation for using exploids? 

Better give compensation to people who didnt recieve anything at all and punish exploid users instead of saying sorry to them!

2 people like this

Posted

For the people who think a "reset" is in order I really don't get that.  You want to toss my in game hours away because we didn't get some items right away?  Come on guys... and i don't understand what people mean by "more waiting".... go play the game. these items are not going to make or break you.  The only thing I see worth worrying about is the people who rolled on certain servers but ended up in others... but again they should have a fix to eventually move you over?  Stay positive!  Lets play!

3 people like this

Posted

So we get our day1 preorder items March 3rd???? Well I hope the coupons we get are good. I had planned to drop a good amount of money in the cash shop on all sorts of stuff. 

But if your company can't be bothered to fix this until the 3rd then I cant be bothered to spend an more money on your services.

Feel the same way.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

North America only

• Claiming Process failed (no items received within 24h, coupon used)

Some users may have not received their claimed items and the coupon has been used.
Only users that used their coupon on Sunday 28th February between roughly 13:00 to 19:00 UTC are covered by this.

So I contacted support before this post, got copy paste reply, then a failed to deliver notice and now have to wait more time? Not sound mad but I thought 96 hour head start included the items I mean (we all thought that.) and now I have to wait till the game comes out.........Thanks.  

Not

Edited by Sirston

Posted

For the people who think a "reset" is in order I really don't get that.  You want to toss my in game hours away because we didn't get some items right away?  Come on guys... and i don't understand what people mean by "more waiting".... go play the game. these items are not going to make or break you.  The only thing I see worth worrying about is the people who rolled on certain servers but ended up in others... but again they should have a fix to eventually move you over?  Stay positive!  Lets play!

There were exploits involved as well.

Posted

I've never witnessed a game isolate and low blow their biggest supporters like this. 

1) Ours characters were screwed up. Some of us got to level 30 and had to 're-roll' to be with our friends.

We accepted it and moved on.

2) Our items weren't delivered within 24 hrs. Other got theirs immediately, some even got multiple items.

We accepted it and moved on.

3) Now finally after today's maintenance when we think we will finally have our items that we paid $100 for after 24hrs+ we're being told we have to wait until the game releases.

What the ----- is that nonsense? I cannot imagine why you are unable to reward us our items. You have the ability - there's no way in hell there are limitations to your system where you cannot award us our items earlier. 

You guys need to find a better solution as this is simply unacceptable. And giving us an exp scroll isn't enough to compensate.

And for the people defending this decision:

If you are unaffected by it, you shouldn't be pounding your chest and being so smug about it. If they treat their biggest backers who dropped $100 like this, imagine what they'll feel it's okay to do down the line. Riding the devs/daum doesn't earn you brownie points.

19 people like this

Posted

Sooo those who received items correctly or got dupes will benefit from the added experience and multiple pets. While those like myself are held back.. @PM_Belsazar I would like to request $100 in pearls for my troubles and everyone else negatively affected b y this. It's seems fair compensation to give out pearls which technically cost you. Nothing. For the loss of experience from bonuses as well as the slowing down of leveling due to loss of to horse and pet to aid in looting

nice idea ;)

Wont happen but should happen as exploid users are left untouched so others should get a boost similar to the boost they claimed for themselves

Posted

Delete duplicates on launch? When they can just buy them again from Cash Shop.... Please delete now to make it fair...

Posted

Thanks for updating us and coming up with a fix! I think it's fair, though I do agree that we (conquerors) should get quite a decent  compensation for the delay.

Please people, no server rests, I don't see how a server reset would be beneficial since we would loose all current progress. I rather get my items late and keep my progress than have to start over again, even if it might be a little faster with them. 

Posted

And what are these compensation coupons good for?  The same kind of items the people who wound up on the wrong server got?

Posted (edited)

Be nice if it's not Blessing Stone tier compensation that Nexon does....

But, I'm at the point I don't mind the wait, as long as I get my big fluffy orange cat...and the shiny armor.

Edited by Marlin

Posted

So let me get this straigh:

The people who duplicated items in game and exploited the system, will be receiving the same special compensation for their "inconvenience'" while those who were impacted by their actions suffer the consequences as well by not being able to enjoy the items they were promised and paid for until the 3rd of March? How is this even an issue that needs to be discussed?

its sad this is the world we live in isn't it, no wonder companies get away with murder.

Posted

Seems like a good plan, although I don't like the time frame. I am guessing this is because they expect the other pre-order packages will have the same issues.

Posted

Unacceptable that some Conq pack preorder benefits will not be filled till the 3rd.  96 hour head start is nice and all, but without access to ANY pets at all (even though others have at least one) is really horrible.

Posted

Lol, $100 in pearls? I'm going to assume you are being sarcastic as that is an utterly ridiculous request. Tbh I doubt there will be any pearl compensation. Even if there were it would most likely not be anything over $5 worth.....let's be real.