• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Head Start Issue & Resolutions II

1,814 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't wait to see the massive ass backlash once we find out the compensation isn't worth the wait.

Honestly, should have just bought myself the Fallout 4 Season Pass instead, instead of wasting my time with this horrible deal.

It's probably one of those consumable that gives 10% more combat exp that they were going to compensate for the previous mess they made. Oh, and of course the temporary dyes.

1 person likes this

Posted

You're kidding about people receiving stuff for having their duplicates taken away right??

So basically you're saying: "oooh, we're so sorry that you got yourself a nice tier 3 pet, plenty of xp boost, made a lot of silver, so we want to give you more stuff for free, to help you out with your problems".

This can't be for real?

2 people like this

Posted

It's probably one of those consumable that gives 10% more combat exp that they were going to compensate for the previous mess they made. Oh, and of course the temporary dyes.

Yea the temporary dye palette that reverts back to original colors after it expires, I can't wait!

Posted

Didn't get my first order. I resent about 5 hours ago. Still nothing.

Posted

That feel when the 100$ pack becomes just like the 30$ pack. #livinglifetothefullest

Posted

• Duplicated Items

Some users may have received duplicated items (dupes).

Resolution: 

Hidden Content

North America only

• Claiming Process failed (no items received within 24h, coupon used)

Some users may have not received their claimed items and the coupon has been used.
Only users that used their coupon on Sunday 28th February between roughly 13:00 to 19:00 UTC are covered by this.

Users who used their coupon before 12 UTC that day, are not covered and...

...will receive the following in-game mail today (shorter version):

Hidden Content

Ok, this is very confusing how you have it worded.   So you are saying those that got their items and even duplicate items will get to use them till the 3rd and will then get them refreshed and will be given compensation??  And those that tried to claim in the first 4 hours but got nothing will be getting their items AND compensation on the 3rd.  But those of us that claimed items after the first 4 hours and never got them, but just got an "item failed" email...  we not only have to wait till March 3rd... but we don't get the compensation either?

If so that's a bit -----ed up.  So we'll get 4 days of no items and no compensation, while some got to use items and even duplicate items and will get compensation on top of that.  Please tell me you just poorly worded it.

Posted (edited)

Updated: All changes to the previous version are marked blue.

Dear Players,

thank you for your patience about the matters below. It often takes some time to resolve issues and find proper processes that are feasible from all aspects. 

NA server had a rough start, and we apologize for this. Below you can find a list of issues and resolutions, respectively work-around or simply an update on the matter's current status at our end.

Europe & North America

• Furniture Claiming (wrong items received)

1. Python Furniture was mislabeled (wrong text) -> this will be fixed today with a maintenance
2. Chandeliers were mixed-up (pictures swapped) -> still inquiring; will be updated once solved

• Duplicated Items

Some users may have received duplicated items (dupes).

Resolution: 

Hidden Content

North America only

• Claiming Process failed (no items received within 24h, coupon used)

Some users may have not received their claimed items and the coupon has been used.
Only users that used their coupon on Sunday 28th February between roughly 13:00 to 19:00 UTC are covered by this.

Users who used their coupon before 12 UTC that day, are not covered and...

...will receive the following in-game mail today (shorter version):

Hidden Content

If you receive the in-game mail mentioned above, and feel your issue is being addressed, please reply to your own ticket as follows:

#closeme

Resolution:

Hidden Content

• Claiming Process failed (received items but stuck on wrong server/character)

Some users may have experienced the issue described below (character on wrong server) and may have received their claimed items there, but would like to have them on their new character on the correct server.

Resolution

Hidden Content

• Character on wrong server (general)

Creating a character on Serendia Channel (no matter which Server) resulted in the character ending up on a different Server than indicated at start

Example:
Character A -> created on Serendia Channel on Orwen Server -> ends up on Edan Server*
*Users who switched into Serendia Channel later were not affected.

Resolution:

Hidden Content

• Character on wrong server (remaining on wrong server)

Users who were affected by previous described issue will have to re-roll their character.
Offering a character transfer is not possible unfortunately at this stage.

Resolution:

Hidden Content

• Character on wrong server (Original reserved name used)

Users who were affected by previous described issue might have used up their originally reserved/intended character name.

Resolution:

Hidden Content

Additional changes made during maintenance:

• Deletion time of characters for NA has been reduced to 10 seconds; temporary change
• Name Block after deletion of characters has been removed; temporary change
• Monster EXP in the Rhutum/Catfish area has been adjusted on EU and NA to balance the leveling areas and match the intended leveling speed/curve.

If there is a crucial issue that has not been addressed, please point it out and we will look into it.

If you receive the in-game mail mentioned above, and feel your issue is being addressed, please reply to your own ticket as follows:

#closeme

Best regards
Belsazar 

A step in the right direction. Wiping all pre-order items and re-couponing them is the right decision. At least we are also getting a realistic time frame even though I am not a fan of even more waiting. Just please keep in mind that the Conqueror's pack was $50 extra dollars. Now time wise this has been cut down due to the lost hours in game from re-rolling and forum fighting. I just hope the compensation is worth it as now we will not get our items until the actual game launch 4 days later. Personally I think 1 of two incentives would help with mending this issue. 

1) Pearls

or

2) Free Full Costume Voucher

And before you even think twice about it Trion and Anet both do it. I will be waiting for my in game email to approve.

Peals.JPG

Edited by Kalmortia
2 people like this

Posted

They're supposed to be doing all of the event stuff on the 3rd as well I believe.

Thanks for the quick reply. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Wow, so we will not receive any of the guaranteed Pre-Order items until March 3rd when the game releases officially?I am just trying to make sure I read this correctly.

So Basically Head Start has become CBT-3? Wow! You guys really screwed the pooch on this one quite badly. Having 3 additional character slots meant having early access to naming of those characters as well, but I see that is not a priority because they have already screwed over people and their name reservation. Literally nothing from the pre-orders was delivered as promised in a timely manner or fashion. Quite disappointing, I feel bad for the guild, character individuals the most. I would be even more pissed if that were the case.

Before the fools begin their tirades. Understand we paid for something and we should receive that something. I wouldn't pull up to a restaurant and order dinner and expect the meal to arrive to me 4 days later, especially when it is promised within a time span. This is quite ridiculous. I am hoping the compensation is not going to be the same as what we saw for the character BS that happened with the server and some access to limited use Dyes.

Yeah sure looks like an Unofficial CBT3. 

Sigh... no choice but to wait now, I hope their compensation is worth awhile and NOT some silly potions with extra buff, so much for spending $100.

1 person likes this

Posted

Is there a phone number to call? I am not letting this issue sit. Time to report this company to consumer protection sites.

Posted

• Claiming Process failed (received items but stuck on wrong server/character)

Some users may have experienced the issue described below (character on wrong server) and may have received their claimed items there, but would like to have them on their new character on the correct server.

Resolution

Hidden Content

All good, except you fellas forgot to reset my in game title.

02/26/16 22:00
[Pre-order] Package - In-game title
USED
02/27/16 22:24
1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, this is very confusing how you have it worded.   So you are saying those that got their items and even duplicate items will get to use them till the 3rd and will then get them refreshed and will be given compensation??  And those that tried to claim in the first 4 hours but got nothing will be getting their items AND compensation on the 3rd.  But those of us that claimed items after the first 4 hours and never got them, but just got an "item failed" email...  we not only have to wait till March 3rd... but we don't get the compensation either?

If so that's a bit -----ed up.  So we'll get 4 days of no items and no compensation, while some got to use items and even duplicate items and will get compensation on top of that.  Please tell me you just poorly worded it.

Yea, its wonderful...love that my fiance purchased the preorder for me on christmas for me to just get put through hell being a guinea pig.

Posted

Whoa whoa whoa. I hope that's a typo..

YOU GUYS ARE F**KING COMPENSATING ONLY THE PEOPLE WITH DUPLICATE ITEMS??! LIKE THEY F**KING SUFFERED ANYTHING? BONUS EXP FROM THEIR ARMOR + PETS TO PICK UP THEIR SHIT?!? 

How about the rest of us with Conquerors Packages that didn't get anything... that "short email" you're sending out is FOR Duplicate affected players...with "special in-game item compensation coupons" ...??? Really? 

sad i reclaimed mine bit ago then saw it won't matter...i'm bit rather pist now . this is handled so badly

1 person likes this

Posted

Please shut down the game and do a maint. now would be a great time to announce on the the game so we can get our items now instead of having to wait till march 3rd.. smh

1 person likes this

Posted

Honestly they're trying their hardest to make everyone happy, but once again not everyone is happy 

The problem is they promised we'd have our items on first day of headstart. Then on first day we're told we may have to wait 24 hours, then 24 hours later we're told 
"you have to wait till March 3rd to get your items!"

So we have to do without your mount, pet, etc while others got theirs and some got more than one. Best thing would be for them to fix it now and not wait.

1 person likes this

Posted

So basically I payed 70$ more than the cheapest pack so I could play the game 3 days early? Thanks Daum the conquerors pack wasn't even a very good deal to begin with now we get even more -----ed.

1 person likes this

Posted

The problem is they promised we'd have our items on first day of headstart. Then on first day we're told we may have to wait 24 hours, then 24 hours later we're told 
"you have to wait till March 3rd to get your items!"

So we have to do without your mount, pet, etc while others got theirs and some got more than one. Best thing would be for them to fix it now and not wait.

True.

Posted

Is there a phone number to call? I am not letting this issue sit. Time to report this company to consumer protection sites.

I'm literally trying to find this information now.

Posted

So basically I payed 70$ more than the cheapest pack so I could play the game 3 days early? Thanks Daum the conquerors pack wasn't even a very good deal to begin with now we get even more -----ed.

My sentiment's exactly.

Posted

I agree with this but i'm afraid that maybe some people from Explorers or travelers will complain, either way i agree

They would have no logical reason to complain since they didn't lose anything out of this mess.

Posted

Additionaly we will add compensation coupons which will give you special items to compensate for the issue. 

Lol compensation for peoples who were advantaged with 2pets and 10% gear at start? wtf

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm literally trying to find this information now.

It wouldn't matter... They're based out of the EU. 

Posted (edited)

And the way this is worded with the You can get your items on March 3rd! With the exclamation point like we're supposed to be excited and happy about this.

Absolutely offensive.

Edited by exosapien

Posted

People like you disgust me, never happy no matter what the outcome.

Good job Daum, you have taken the best course of action for the f-up :)

That's good, I'm happy I disgust you. I'm obviously here to gain your approval.
Telling Daum that they can get away with delaying our stuff even more is a HORRIBLE way to solve issues. Even more so considering they just had a MAINTENANCE NOT EVEN 6 HOUR AGO. They COULD have fixed that issue then and there but they didn't!

3 people like this

Posted

I used my coupons between 13 and 19 UTC and I did not get in-game mail. Checked my account to see if it was refreshed, but nothing. 

1 person likes this