• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

All claims for conqeror's on 28th will not get until 3rd March.

104 posts in this topic

Posted

So PM_Belsazar (CM), has closed and stated in the head start issue resolution thread that:

QUOTE:

Good news: Users who claimed items on Sunday 28th won't have to send a ticket for now. We found a way to solve the item issue within maintenance on 3rd March. Details will be posted in the new post momentarily.

WTF, so we have to wait until release for our items while other have theirs now.

2 people like this

Posted

I think you mean; "WTF, so we have to wait until release for our items while others have multiple copies of theirs now.

2 people like this

Posted

Yeah what a -----ing joke.

Posted (edited)

shitty company gave them 100$ to have a costume on sunday 

Edited by Crazy Mike
1 person likes this

Posted

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL CRAP !!!!

5 people like this

Posted

wait seriously?  I figured I would come back to my items after the maintenance, but I only came back to in-game mail saying delivery failed go re-order.  You mean my re-order wont arrive til the 3rd?

Posted

I wonder if this happened in the EU. They have a really nice case to get money out of this cluster f--k

Posted

Dafuq is this!..../sigh

Really disappointing to be honest.

Posted

WHAT A LOAD OF BULL CRAP !!!!

just this

Posted

I wonder if this happened in the EU. They have a really nice case to get money out of this cluster f--k

it did, every serendia channel was ruined. i really hope someone at daum is currently walking out of his office with his bags

Posted

I sincerely hope they're kidding about this. Or, there'd better be some serious compensation involved.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

You mean to f---king tell me I won't be able to strut around town with my shiny new armor and hawk perched on my shoulders, until the 3rd of next month?! I'm voting for Trump!

Edited by Arkham
5 people like this

Posted

And I was so happy when they finally said we could redo the items and have been waiting since then for the items again :(

I am so gonna tell my mummy on you Daum!

Posted

I sincerely hope they're kidding about this. Or, there'd better be some serious compensation involved.

seriously, so they expect us to simply be ok with no mount, pets or our 3 extra character slots for the entire head start?  Forget the other stuff, sure it's nice but 3 character slots missing for a head start is a big deal, it means we can't escape launch day newb land.

Posted

NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE. I REFUSES THIS SOLUTION. 

Posted

You mean to f---king tell me I won't be able to strut around town with my shiny new armor and hawk perched on my shoulders, until the 3rd of next month?! I'm voting for Trump!

Its none of that it is the extra character slots and the energy they build.

Posted (edited)

Tell us to reclaim the items, and/or send in tickets....now tell us to wait till the 3rd for hard launch? D:

I dunno man....why do they want to wait till the game opens up for everyone to get all pre-order's their items? Guess will have to wait and see this new post.

Edited by Marlin

Posted

really...

merida.gif

Posted (edited)

This is becoming pretty damn frustrating. I was really lax on the issue of not having the in-game items the headstart day. But, they are still not available to many of us and we will have to wait until the 3rd? Extremely irritating, we will not be receiving any type of compensation, and yet other people are able to reap the benefits. Specifically, the others who pre-ordered the game that is slated to start for them within a few hours. This conquerors package is bogus.

How are we not going to get anything in return for the lost time on our items. This isn't even about being entitled or whatever, its just really shitty thing as there were a ton of benefits in those items for starting out on the server. 

Edited by Pry
1 person likes this

Posted

Its none of that it is the extra character slots and the energy they build.

I really don't mind, was just joking around. I am loving the game so far as it is w/o special items, so I can wait.

Posted

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're telling me that I'll have to wait 3-4 days before I can walk around looking all shiny?? HOW WILL MY LIFE EVER GO ON!!!!! :o:o:o:o:o

/s

1 person likes this

Posted

I've given up. Im at the point that i cant even TRY to enjoy the game now.
This has basically made the whole head start, f***ing useless to me.

Posted

SERIOUSLY? WHY THE HELL DID I PRE-ORDER THEN?

Posted

I've given up. Im at the point that i cant even TRY to enjoy the game now.
This has basically made the whole head start, f***ing useless to me.

Pretty much

Posted

This MMO has been a disaster.  I will never purchase another game from Daum ever again.