• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

DAUM EU=TRION 2.0

41 posts in this topic

Posted

So you found a fix to the item claim problem. instead of fixing. you're waiting till march third to fix.. SCREWING ALL YOUR conqueror supported.. gl.. im done

Posted

funny-Yoda-calm-down1.jpg

16 people like this

Posted

^ ++++++1111111111111111111111 

because his name is Luke. xD

and yes, calm your tits. Entitled as hell especially WHEN THE GAME ISNT EVEN 100% OUT.

3 people like this

Posted

nice... really nice!! perfect!! :D

Posted

because his name is Luke. xD

You got me :P

Posted

So you found a fix to the item claim problem. instead of fixing. you're waiting till march third to fix.. SCREWING ALL YOUR conqueror supported.. gl.. im done

I thought the post said that this was now going to happen WITHOUT MAINTENANCE.  Did I read that wrong?

Posted

Kthnxbai.  By the way, these problems don't hold a candle to Trion.  These are on-par with just about every MMO launch I've ever experienced.  So, average account issues.  I fully expected these.

I'm surprised so many didn't.

Posted

It's spelled Trino.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

funny-Yoda-calm-down1.jpg

Laughed so daum hard !

Oh and screw you Daum.

Edited by Dradiinmmo

Posted (edited)

Wasn't he singing in praise to Daum in a choir with all the other fanboys just a few days ago?

Edited by Asmodeus
1 person likes this

Posted

+1

Posted (edited)

7BNmgn.gif

Edited by DangerousTed
1 person likes this

Posted

Threatening to quit the game over items coming late? It's almost as if you're upset that you don't have those items because the people that do them have an advantage at the moment over you. The Conqueror's Pack items have similar counterparts in the cash shop. It's almost as if you're saying the cash shop sells advantage, Luke. 

Use the force, Luke. You know it to be true. 

Posted

hahahahah, this thread comes after your previous thread talking shit to people who don't pay obscene prices to support the game

oh god this is so good, this is so -----ing good 

3 people like this

Posted

Changed my tittle

Posted

You will not be missed. and its not till march third. you will have your items reset on the third. 

Posted (edited)

It's kind of annoying for people to say there is no reason to be upset. You may not be effected. That's cool. It still sucks for us.

Edited by Thinker
1 person likes this

Posted

IM refunding the game if i dont get my items before the 3rd

Posted

Kthnxbai.  By the way, these problems don't hold a candle to Trion.  These are on-par with just about every MMO launch I've ever experienced.  So, average account issues.  I fully expected these.

I'm surprised so many didn't.

nop. Ofc there are issues but I never had poblems with pre order items.

Posted

IM refunding the game if i dont get my items before the 3rd

You can't unless you have not played yet.

Posted

hahahahah, this thread comes after your previous thread talking shit to people who don't pay obscene prices to support the game

oh god this is so good, this is so -----ing good 

hahahahaha! I was going to say the same thing. Tears of a racist are delicious. I guess we should insert some comments about him being a peasant or something for not wanting to give Daum money regardless of what they do.

Oh and to the conspiracy theorist OP: BYE! CYA! Good riddance and have fun with those truck nuts.

2 people like this

Posted

giveafucks.jpg

Posted

Not saying anything but this

Posted

It's kind of annoying for people to say there is no reason to be upset. You may not be effected. That's cool. It still sucks for us.

I'm sorry your 3 day advance is not going perfectly like you expected it to because that's happened in any recent game ever :(

Sure it will be fixed in a few days but that's not okay because your 3 day advance is really more important :(

100$ :(

:(

1 person likes this