• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Key redemption time :D

128 posts in this topic

Posted

Ty for the reply^^

Posted

None of my friends or I have gotten the keys yet. +sad day

Posted

For anyone still looking for a key, MMORPG.com have added several more keys, but they're going fast.

Posted

"Thank you for your interest in the Black Desert Online Beta. Unfortunately, we are not accepting any more signups at this stage. "-bdo
GG

Posted

onrpg.com has some too :o

im so excited i managed to snag one!!

Posted

onrpg.com has some too :o

im so excited i managed to snag one!!

Its broken, I think. Didn't work for me. Even after disabling Adblock.  Says my IP is blocked.

Posted

Its broken, I think. Didn't work for me. Even after disabling Adblock.  Says my IP is blocked.

yeah, 2 of my friends managed to get one, and one got the ip block too, that website is weird man...  now the keys are gone tho :/

Posted

Feel bad for my friend. Had some error occur as he was grabbing one and then the keys were gone for MMORPG.com, and made him make an account on the site and everything.

Posted

Has anyone received a key by email yet? 

Posted (edited)

I know I just found out about this game! I know I just missed out on the Beta key registration! I know I will likely buy this game. I am hoping for a Beta key for this! Can't wait to try it out!!

PLEASE!!

Edited by Styxtribe
Please

Posted

I know I just found out about this game! I know I just missed out on the Beta key registration! I know I will likely buy this game. I am hoping for a Beta key for this! Can't wait to try it out!!

PLEASE!!

There's going to be many more chances. You'll be fine.

Posted

I'm sure MMORPG will still have more keys out, just pay attention to their twitter.  They had two waves of keys one in the morning and one wave in the evening.  They tweeted when they posted the keys on their website.

Posted

Thanks for the info I may download on Monday. It takes me about 1hr and 20mins to download in Canada. Looking forward to playing with every one!

Posted

Great I hope I don't miss it again!

Posted

So if I get my pc on the 24th will I still be able to play black desert I brought the$100 package?

you won't be able to play cbt1.

people with conqueror's get automatic access to cbt1 and cbt2, no keys needed, so you'll be goo dfor cbt 2 and the final release

Alternatively, if you can´t play, you can give it away maybe ;)

Posted

Sorry but ill pass^^

1 person likes this

Posted

woo! :3

Posted

Congratulations for all the participants in the Facebook contest!  Anyone who used the Reddit coordinates yesterday (G,3) has won a beta key!

See?  It pays to work together.

1 person likes this

Posted

Congratulations for all the participants in the Facebook contest!  Anyone who used the Reddit coordinates yesterday (G,3) has won a beta key!

See?  It pays to work together.

and i was to dumb to take a other number, blondy rules! xD 

unlucky me 9_9 like all the other events get none key xdd

spend alot of time to get one xD but no luck still hope that i get it in my e-mail.. so fingers crossed!^_^

Posted

12/14 we can download! 8D So excited!

Posted

Got lucky and got a key from the signup on the site itself. Looking forward to a week of hard gaming. If my computer can run it well. It's from 2010. God help me.

Posted

yup! totally worth it.

do ti fast they got only 500 keys to giveaway!!! fast broooooo i want to see ur ass ingame!!!

xD I can't believe it, I got one! <3

See you in game ;)

Posted (edited)

I keep missing these giveaways happening during my working hours. 

Just updating! Got message won the treasure hunt for a free key Posted on facebook Yea! See you in game! :D:D:D:D:D!

Edited by Styxtribe