• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

To all the people that STILL can't play the game!

To play, or not to play?   777 votes

1. 1. So you're having trouble getting the game actually running/logging in, due to which errors?

• Now processing bug
    • Error with the installation
    • Lost connection to the server
    • Failed to connect
    • Error with the launcher
    • Game crashes
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

242 posts in this topic

Posted

I finally get it work ( Now processing error ) I downloaded WTFast ( 14days trial ) and lauched it through that program . 

Posted

I dont have that softwear any toughts ? 

Can't tell you whats going on without knowing what programs you have running. I can tell you that Xigncode doesn't like OSD's(On Screen Displays) very much lol.

Posted

Still cant play the game after almost a week after launch! I have tried all of the solutions that i have  seen. Every time i launch the game it goes to this screen and then stops responding. Then after about 10 seconds of it sitting on the daum games screen, it goes white and it stays like that for another 10 seconds then the game crashes. Is the problem on my end or do i just have to wait for them to fix it?Capturexvxcxcvfsd.thumb.PNG.bfc6c132c3bd

have the same problem :/ no idea what to do -.-

Still cant play the game after almost a week after launch! I have tried all of the solutions that i have  seen. Every time i launch the game it goes to this screen and then stops responding. Then after about 10 seconds of it sitting on the daum games screen, it goes white and it stays like that for another 10 seconds then the game crashes. Is the problem on my end or do i just have to wait for them to fix it?Capturexvxcxcvfsd.thumb.PNG.bfc6c132c3bd

i fix this :D i unistall Net Framework 4.5.1 and install 4.5 and update Service Pack 1 to Windows 7 :D and now i have enter in the game :D

Posted

I finally get it work ( Now processing error ) I downloaded WTFast ( 14days trial ) and lauched it through that program . 

It s not resolving my problem. :(

Posted

nothing working for me still..almost a week  since i played..

1 person likes this

Posted

I would have an awful opinion of this game if i ever got to play... Failed to connect... This game is a joke

Posted

nothing working for me still..almost a week  since i played..

same for me :(

Posted

It s not resolving my problem. :(

Try launch it through custom game option. That is only way its working for me

Posted (edited)

I hate to say it, but if you have never been able to play, then the problem is unfortunately at your end. It maybe your ISP or some conflict, but there are thousands if not millions of people who are playing. I will make a disclaimer that a lot of them are have trouble due to server "Overrun" etc, but there issues are different to yours.

Another huge point I think people have to realise is "Failed to Connect" is a generalised response to what is likely a multitude of issues. I was getting it a lot before the maintenance on the 9th and its was quite clearly a bandwidth issue to the servers resulting in 100% packet loss or close enough on the route I come in on. Luckily for me that seems vastly improved and I haven't had an issue since.

What would be nice is a queue like most games have these days so you know if you can actually connect and its just busy, or if there are bandwidth issues.

Disconnects are likely due to overrun and bandwidth issues, try using there WinMTR tool when you get issues to see whether there is route congestion.

WinMTR

Edited by Phaen

Posted

My game crashed yesterday for the first time and i had to force close it and when i try to play again i am stuck at the start screen and it seems to be frozen. I cannot click any buttons. The picture also looks very bad. Its at 1080p full windowed. When i put it to a lower resolution, the game runs but looks terrible and pixelated.

Posted

I had the problem with the installation error but was able to fix that with a fix I found online. But my bf has been having some serious issues as the game keeps freezing forcing him to end the process and log back in. It happens so often and it seems so far to only happen when he's fishing. I'll have him test out a few things to see if it's because he's just standing idle or specifically because of fishing but either way it makes it really hard for us to fish together. I don't remember this happening while in combat but he also hasn't done any combat since the last two patches so I'm not sure if it has anything to do with those updates. I'll keep working on trying to see if I can find a fix but it would be appreciated if anyone has any suggestions to share them and hope that the devs fix this or at the very least address the issue.

I've tried having him run it as admin and still same problem. I've had him lower graphics settings (though his game was running relatively fine otherwise) both in game and in Nvidia settings. Tried windowed and windowed full screen.

I haven't experienced this issue at all (except maybe a very tiny bit of freezing that would resolve itself before the first patch) and the only differences are that he has his game installed on a SSD and has an nvidia gpu while I have AMD. 

I'm starting to think it's the fault of actual cannibal Shia LeBouf though :(

Posted

I hate to say it, but if you have never been able to play, then the problem is unfortunately at your end. It maybe your ISP or some conflict, but there are thousands if not millions of people who are playing. I will make a disclaimer that a lot of them are have trouble due to server "Overrun" etc, but there issues are different to yours.

Another huge point I think people have to realise is "Failed to Connect" is a generalised response to what is likely a multitude of issues. I was getting it a lot before the maintenance on the 9th and its was quite clearly a bandwidth issue to the servers resulting in 100% packet loss or close enough on the route I come in on. Luckily for me that seems vastly improved and I haven't had an issue since.

What would be nice is a queue like most games have these days so you know if you can actually connect and its just busy, or if there are bandwidth issues.

Disconnects are likely due to overrun and bandwidth issues, try using there WinMTR tool when you get issues to see whether there is route congestion.

WinMTR

You re on right.
I ve done this and no response from the host.

Posted

You won't actually get the host, but as long as you get in the range you should be right, I'm assume the actual IP address is set to not respond to ping etc.

this is what mine looks like when its good, its the last 4 responding addresses that weren't even respond at all during my peaks times.

|                         203.208.172.222 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  174 |  192 |  277 |  189 |
|                          203.208.183.38 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  179 |  187 |  211 |  180 |
|  if-3-2.tcore1.PDI-Palo-Alto.as6453.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |  188 |  201 |  225 |  189 |
|  if-2-2.tcore2.PDI-Palo-Alto.as6453.net -    1 |  149 |  148 |  191 |  194 |  219 |  191 |
|   if-5-2.tcore2.SQN-San-Jose.as6453.net -   19 |   92 |   75 |    0 |  191 |  218 |  190 |
|   if-1-2.tcore1.SQN-San-Jose.as6453.net -    0 |  153 |  153 |  189 |  197 |  216 |  191 |
|                           63.243.205.30 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  190 |  204 |  255 |  192 |
|                          209.58.135.204 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  186 |  200 |  232 |  199 |
|                          209.58.135.197 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  191 |  203 |  218 |  201 |
|                           209.58.130.86 -    0 |  153 |  153 |  192 |  204 |  219 |  196 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |   32 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |
|                   No response from host -  100 |   32 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |    0 |

the 209.58.135/130's are from there data centre I believe.

Posted

I was able to make a character on the Orwen server, however the game hangs at the very end of loading into the game world and disconnects me every time. No idea what the issue might be, I'm willing to provide any additional information if needed.

BDO_Issue.png

Posted

Mine does that, looks like it is crashing and if i click the screen it gets the no responding dialogue. However if i just wait, it will load. 

Posted

Mine does that, looks like it is crashing and if i click the screen it gets the no responding dialogue. However if i just wait, it will load. 

You meant to wait will work, or that you wanted to try out if this works? Because if it don't, the only solution for now is to install the Win 7 SP 1... simply one little problem: For Win 10 PC-Users this solution is not usefull at all :/

And if it worked out, do you need to wait ages each time you want to play BDO?

Posted

Almost a whole month and I've only ever been able to create characters but not play. I know the reimbursement policy, but I don't even want to play this game anymore. I just want my money back....

It isn't fair that our rights are waived once we download and open the game, how are we supposed to know it wont work?