• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

To all the people that STILL can't play the game!

To play, or not to play?   777 votes

1. 1. So you're having trouble getting the game actually running/logging in, due to which errors?

• Now processing bug
    • Error with the installation
    • Lost connection to the server
    • Failed to connect
    • Error with the launcher
    • Game crashes
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

242 posts in this topic

Posted

still cant even launch the game. what the -----

Posted

this game does not have support, they just went running with money!!!!

Posted

My issues at the moment after trying to download it for the past 2 days and through last night is that now it's installed I run it, see the Black Desert launcher and it just stays there, nothing happens. I click it and it says 'Black Desert Online Launcher is not responding'.

Struggling to find a workaround, struggling to see anyone with similar issues. Ensured it's run in Admin mode, ensured all my LAN settings for VPNs and Proxies are disabled, any ideas?

Posted

The same for me... i ve tried everything ... the game never lunche after my -----ing clic on play.

Posted

I'm srsly thinking about getting a refund, cuz upgrading to fckn windows 10 to play a game without even a reason given, complete madness to me.

I have windows 10 but it still doesn't work :/

Posted

For me today's patch fixed my launcher problem i can now finally play the game :D

Posted

:|

06c349305e4b860f67664bd1c4ce6619.jpg

Posted

:|

06c349305e4b860f67664bd1c4ce6619.jpg

That's what I've been seeing for the past few days. Best game 10/10 :).

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm srsly thinking about getting a refund, cuz upgrading to fckn windows 10 to play a game without even a reason given, complete madness to me.

I have Windows 10 - still cant play. So nope thats not a solution.

Edited by Angelstar

Posted

I have Windows 10 - still cant play. So nope thats now a solution.

I installed Windows 10 JUST to play....still doesn't work. Not even after maint today.

I sent in a ticket asking for money back, and I insist you all do the same. If it doesn't work, I'll follow through with my class action suit and sue the pans off their asses.

Posted

I sent a ticket for possible fixes 3 days ago. Heard tickets go unanswered for as long as weeks, and with the current buildup, I don't know the ETA on response.

If there was a maint, then shouldn't there be a patch? My launcher stays at the same version as before with no patch initiated. Deleting the version.dat file starts a verification download process, but I still get the same problems with logging in game. 

Not sure what the maint was for.

Posted

Guys i had problems  too at the beginning. What i did was make sure my system  requirements were actually close to the minimum needed. I later realised  i had 3g ram instead of the four needed. Went to local store and got 3 more gb of ram. Flawless now. I was getting error sign too amd kicking me out. Basically make sure system better than minimum requirements and increase that ram! Last please get a reputable  internet provider jeez

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I have 8GB Ram on a high end build...so nope. Some of us MMO/PC Gamers know system requirements come first so yeah that is not the problem sorry. 

Edited by Angelstar

Posted

My ticket to Now processing error was answered with " Update everything it should work " so I dont know. I feel like i fed my 50 euros to the pigs. I have send another ticket with dxdiag file and zipped Log folder from instaled game directory. I dont know what to do anymore.

Posted

I'm having the same problem as most of you guys.  Anytime I try to join a server (any server), it gives me the Failed to Connect error and then boots me from the application.  This is unacceptable as we all payed money to play a game that is free in other regions of the world.  Here's to hoping they get a fix soon.

Posted

Oh god where do i even begin..for a buy to play game this is a disgrace...seriously been waiting a week..and i keep getting connection to server failed like 1000000 times, sometimes i get lucky after 4h of trying to login but this is too much..i paid for the game whch i cant play and on top of that i bought pets and costumes etc  which i hardly got to use. most ppl r lvl 50 plus while i cant even login and play  wasted so much time tryin to figure out a way to play, i knw its not my laptops fault cuz i been play so many games on it plus i played CBT and few hours of release too but  this issue is pissing me off.  i sent a ticket and have got a response i want my money bck  because this is jus bullshyt ..its been over week and nobody addressed the issue ..RIP ...

I'm having the same problem as most of you guys.  Anytime I try to join a server (any server), it gives me the Failed to Connect error and then boots me from the application.  This is unacceptable as we all payed money to play a game that is free in other regions of the world.  Here's to hoping they get a fix soon.

well they have our money now and they dont care. i bet you any money the Gm n CM r ingame playing and having a laugh while so many of us cant even login, at least give us a response argg 

1 person likes this

Posted

Same issue here. Played CB2 for 2 hours then had this same issue. Havn't been able to play since :(

I can create a char, hit the connect button and it starts loading. get the map show up and zooms to the starter town, then every time i get the "Connection with the server has been lost"

Exactly what I have. I can't believe the devs are so ignorant about all of us who paid a pretty penny for this game and can't actually play. I feel very cheated and I want to get my money back if they don't fix this in a week's time. This money might look irrelevant to some of you but considering it's 1/4 of my salary it IS a big deal. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Finally got it to work!

Posted

So i get this error when i click on Start in launcher:

Head start access only possible with Pre-Order Package!

Regular packages grant access at Official Launch: 3rd March.

Posted

So i get this error when i click on Start in launcher:

Head start access only possible with Pre-Order Package!

Regular packages grant access at Official Launch: 3rd March.

Is that CBT2 launcher or have you downloaded new one?

Posted

Was able to play the game until this weeks maintenance screwed everything over. 

I bought the cheap package so i can easily go play another game. But for those of you who spent a lot more than me, you should check the terms and conditions, because I am pretty sure by downloading the game you void your "re-fund within 14 days" agreement, which is the reason all my friends left the game now.

Hopefully this problem gets resolved soon, otherwise I will be uninstalling the game for the last time, not that the developers care.

Posted

can't move.....and disconnect

Posted

Was able to play the game until this weeks maintenance screwed everything over. 

I bought the cheap package so i can easily go play another game. But for those of you who spent a lot more than me, you should check the terms and conditions, because I am pretty sure by downloading the game you void your "re-fund within 14 days" agreement, which is the reason all my friends left the game now.

Hopefully this problem gets resolved soon, otherwise I will be uninstalling the game for the last time, not that the developers care.

That's true. The moment you started the game you supposedly waived your refund also.

Posted

Any updates on whether the new maintenance will fix the issues where so many of us cannot even login to the game since launch?

Posted

Any updates on whether the new maintenance will fix the issues where so many of us cannot even login to the game since launch?

The one from yesterday didn't.

Guys i had problems  too at the beginning. What i did was make sure my system  requirements were actually close to the minimum needed. I later realised  i had 3g ram instead of the four needed. Went to local store and got 3 more gb of ram. Flawless now. I was getting error sign too amd kicking me out. Basically make sure system better than minimum requirements and increase that ram! Last please get a reputable  internet provider jeez

I have Time Warner so....damn, you're right, I need a reputable ISP.