• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

To all the people that STILL can't play the game!

To play, or not to play?   777 votes

1. 1. So you're having trouble getting the game actually running/logging in, due to which errors?

• Now processing bug
    • Error with the installation
    • Lost connection to the server
    • Failed to connect
    • Error with the launcher
    • Game crashes
    • Other

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

242 posts in this topic

Posted

Any updates on whether the new maintenance will fix the issues where so many of us cannot even login to the game since launch?

Nothing for me. I get the "Lost connection to server" error STILL. Once I pick a character and the black loading bar gets to the very end I lose connection :/ I didn't get to play CBT1, played one day of CBT2, and paid $100 to not even play it a week after launch....really upset. I'm starting to think I don't even want to play it at all... which is awful because I haven't been this excited about a game in a long time...

Also, I upgraded to windows 10 and I was not able to even get the launcher up, but when I went back to 7 I was able to do my usual pick a character and try to load (and fail of course). So not sure if its just me but windows 10 seems to be a problem.

Posted

Todays patch did nothing to solve issue of Now Processing / Failed to connect. Its getting really annoying. I am still waiting for decent reply for my tickets wich i send to support team 2 days before.

Posted

itss been a week since i sent my ticket and no reply

Posted (edited)

Team Speak Overlay plugin not works with client!!!

Game close after Oerlay plugin on :( It was working yesterday.

Edited by Masterio
Problem with Team Speak 3 Overlay plugin

Posted (edited)

I decided to buy game today and waited 4.5 hrs whilst it downloaded, then another 5 mins whilst it downloaded update(s)

I started game.. got through to the opening screen, clicked start. and bam. closed due to a voirus/malware presence. But I'd seen that thing in another topic here and it might go away. So, opened it as Admin... got to enter surname and BAM... yeppers Virus/malware. Came here and posted note in gen Disc.. I know, what a silly billy.. Anyways, after that came to THIS forum and saw the Tech Support topic and went into main pinned topic and there it was. Make "Black desert" allowed... or then turn off active scan..

have done both, which effectively meant turning Bitdefender off period. So, for my puter, current advise is a no go..... but I guess there could be a way.

And I know that this will appear as unimportant to those who got the 'supposed early starts' and are still waiting to hit the intro page, let alone enter your surname, but what have they done wrong period?

Edit: Just checked and Defender is also turned off and am using latest updated version of W10

Edited by Furlozza
additional info

Posted

itss been a week since i sent my ticket and no reply

i ve been answered after spamming on twitter BD account :D

Posted

im relly sad now xD was lookin forward 2 this they shattered my hopes now i must sue dem lool

Posted (edited)

They are blocking my IP-Adress. I tried to connect with the same pc in the dorm where i live and at my parent's place and it's working there! EVERY other game or application i have tried is working and the university i get my internet from isn't blocking ports either or something like that. black desert is the first game thats not working. almost two weeks and they're still blocking me... for those who have the same issue, i got it working with a certain ping-booster (vpn should work too).

Edited by Raythwall

Posted

Just started getting the Now Processing bug which would instantly close the game. Turned out to be a problem between my RivaTuner & the game's Xigncode. I had to dial down the Application Detection Level to Medium in RivaTuner, and it stopped giving me that error.

Posted

Just started getting the Now Processing bug which would instantly close the game. Turned out to be a problem between my RivaTuner & the game's Xigncode. I had to dial down the Application Detection Level to Medium in RivaTuner, and it stopped giving me that error.

I dont have that softwear any toughts ? 

Posted

'Other' box chiming in.

I received a 7-day trial pass and enjoyed the game.  When I went to purchase it however, I got ~ what I was to find out ~ the dreaded 'Your payment has Failed' error which apparenty prevents me from sending money to the company to buy the game.

Reading up on it I have found it's a common enough error that doesn't even seem to be adressed yet.  I've tried various ways to submit both a debit card and a credit card from what I've read about, but to no avail.

No, I'm not interested in getting a PayPal account and all the potential fun that could entail down the road.

On the plus side, I've yet to give them any money at the least.  I feel sorry for those in this thread who have successfully given them money, and may still be trapped in limbo unable to play the game.  Best of wishes to you poor sailors currently adrift in the seas of misfortune.

Posted

is everyone using a wired or wireless connection. Heard wireless connection is the problem, but it shouldn't be.

Posted

I updated all my drivers from official sites and GM replied to me that i have very old vga driver !!! They must run their PCs on some future technology or something because I dont know anymore what to expect from them.

Posted

They are blocking my IP-Adress. I tried to connect with the same pc in the dorm where i live and at my parent's place and it's working there! EVERY other game or application i have tried is working and the university i get my internet from isn't blocking ports either or something like that. black desert is the first game thats not working. almost two weeks and they're still blocking me... for those who have the same issue, i got it working with a certain ping-booster (vpn should work too).

I download the game yet.

The support ask me lots of things to do but nothing correct the error and my problem.

The last chance is to download the game ... another time... wait and see.

Posted

Try to play the game like administrator! on me work

Posted

Thanks so much! This fixed it for me :)

Posted (edited)

I send Ticket like 2week ago. Nothing :3

My problem is that when i Log in to Louncher and Open game, after punching Start, i got Now Processing , and even if i wait 1h it;s do nothing more. After pounching Start again, "Failed to connect". I had a conversation with GM Huego. Result of this conversation are here: Luncher version is version 1.0.0.43. Version.dat contains 45 / I use a clean Bot ( nothing :/ ) / I can connect to port 8888 normaly. / And here is the "The ICSI Netalyzr" results : http://netalyzr.icsi.berkeley.edu/restore/id=36ea240d-1339-7c30f3ae-c76b-49a9-b516/rd

Truly, i rly want to play game coz my best friends play too and wait for me. So i make full format pc, install again Windows 10....i do everything. But nope :D Anyone can help me ?... i burn every idea i had.

Edited by Wiktor

Posted

Having a problem after today's patch. Game closes after pressing start with a quick sight of Now Processing.

Posted (edited)

My problem can be described in one image.

Resume: I PRE-ordered the Explorer's Package on December 2015 but the system detects I don't have the game in any case. 

More info here: http://forum.blackdesertonline.com/index.php?/messenger/19780/#comment-74153

Likes and comments are welcome ( = feedback = maybe any GM finally read my ticket = maybe I can start playing before Easter Holidays)

socorro.PNG

Edited by Sandrituky

Posted (edited)

is everyone using a wired or wireless connection. Heard wireless connection is the problem, but it shouldn't be.

From whom did you hear this? And I am using wireless, but I also doubt this would be a problem.

Edited by Mooie Rui

Posted (edited)

Nevermind.

Edited by FeddyCaeks

Posted

From whom did you hear it from? And I am using wireless, but I also doubt this.

Made no difference to me. Still cannot get logged in, get error "Connection to Server Lost" 

Posted

I am using wireless, and actually am coming in to not gloat, but say that sometimes it might be something sitting on your HDD you forgot all about... Like the freebie BitDefender quick scan app I found when going through all files/folders/apps looking for something, ANYthing to get the game passed the 'click on button' Game closes.

As said, app now gone and although have yet to figure out how to get Windows Defender up and running whilst I have BD shut down so I can play... How long has this game been available? And no-one other than some of us use BD?? sheeeeeeeeeeesh

Posted

I am using wireless, and actually am coming in to not gloat, but say that sometimes it might be something sitting on your HDD you forgot all about... Like the freebie BitDefender quick scan app I found when going through all files/folders/apps looking for something, ANYthing to get the game passed the 'click on button' Game closes.

As said, app now gone and although have yet to figure out how to get Windows Defender up and running whilst I have BD shut down so I can play... How long has this game been available? And no-one other than some of us use BD?? sheeeeeeeeeeesh

Sorry - I checked everything including AVs and firewalls and misc programs. Did virtually every random non-official 'fix' from the forums, but it still didnt work. 

Mind you, I could play for a few hours on the second CBT. I didn't change anything then and I cannot play since then, so it's far more likely their client/server which causes a problem, which is still not fixed. 

Posted

Hey, just to help you guys out. I found a temporary solution till dev fix the multitude of bugs present. I kept receiving fail to connect on the American server, primarily cause I believe that there are too many players? Anyhow, I used wtfast app to start bdo, I swapped to EU server and it worked! Hope this helps. Wtfast is free for only 14 days. So it's temporary till dev fix the current problems