• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

BDO the new MSPO (Massive Solo Play Online) - WHAT THE FCUK HAPPEN !

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Black Desert EU / NA is not remotely close to what BDO KR is at this point, this is no longer a sandbox... 

Its a game with a fail looting system and a fail party system + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + 

I really dont know where to start, i have paid 100 EUR to be annoyed all day. Its fair and all that its slow to level when in the main stream of people leveling, but there simply isnt enough mobs for us to level up, and doing anything else doesn't work either cuz guess what, that cost energy, so we are left doing fcuk all. 

Partying with friends we are punished with this: 

• Less XP 
  • VERY few black stones 
  • the few black stones that DO drop are put into a list where we can roll / forfeit / purchase AND IT IS ADDED TO THE AUCTION HOUSE FOR EVERYBODY TO BUY ! YOUR LOOT IS NOT FCUKING YOURS ! 

Why has all these changes been made ? we cant even AFK level anything other than fishing... 

After playing through the CBT1 and 2 and now the early start, the ONLY rewarding style of playing is SOLO, and when you are solo you are not allowed to kill your own mobs because of kill stealers... 

I have only one question... why ?

3 people like this

Posted

In a way you are right. But I do feel certain points are a bit swollen. xD

1 person likes this

Posted

Didn't they change party exp from -60% to +250% for playing in full party? o:

Also- I can't understand why people are upset that they can't AFK and exp at the same time. O.o I usually buy games to play them and not leave them running in the background... Did I become oldschool?

5 people like this

Posted

Less XP in party is just false... You get 100% per mob if you solo, 60% if you're 2, 50% if you're 3-5 people.
That means if you're 2 people in a party, each mob gives 120%, if you're more than 2 people, each mob gives 150%-250%. How is this less XP?
(Do not that pretty much all games split the XP for parties, because you kill mobs faster in a party.)

It is harder to get blackstones, because the market isn't saturated with them and everyone needs them most at this point. But what is the issue? It's the same for everyone, not just you.

And well, normally you shouldn't really AFK level anything. I mean... Generally you're meant to play a game to level up, right?

Also, it's launch of a very hyped game, of course the areas are gonna be crowded and it'll be harder to get mobs, that's how it is at all launches.

"Kill stealers", I'd have to disagree that you can call them such. It's kinda stupid to say it's your mob just because you tagged it first... Especially when you look at the "fairness" of that. Some classes have a harder time gathering/tagging mobs and some people have issues with ping. Besides, you get EXP based on the amount of damage you do, so you're fine.

1 person likes this

Posted

OP....are you retatded?

Posted

Didn't they change party exp from -60% to +250% for playing in full party? o:

Also- I can't understand why people are upset that they can't AFK and exp at the same time. O.o I usually buy games to play them and not leave them running in the background... Did I become oldschool?

Indeed.. only oldschool players actually play games. Generation Facebook tends to not play games, they let play games by games and tools... such an achievement xD

2 people like this

Posted

AFK leveling... so people really prefer Massive Soulless Play Online?
BitCoin mining is recommended for you and it's rewarding too... get your s*it together you lazy people!

Posted

Rants about Solo play, wants AFK leveling.

Posted

Wait, you can't afk lvl your horse or strenght?

Posted (edited)

You bought the game just so you can AFK lvl a character, horse, stats, ...  ??  O.o 
there´s another word for that - botting - and I really hope it won´t come to BDO.

It´s not a solo play... it´s called "playing the game you bought"

Edited by Revenga
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Certain of my arguments in the original post is slightly... yes... you know. i raged. 

Either way, the so called boost to party XP doesnt seem to be there any more, its far more rewarding to solo if you have the damage to do so. 

Blackstones also hardly ever drop when you are in a party, and when you do get one, it ends up being magically sold on the AH, and your party get pocket change instead. 

Why would the loot even end up on the AH without anyone placing it there in the first place ? whats the logic behind that ? 

And even if you do roll for the stone, it ends up being sold. only way to get it is to buy your own loot... to me this sound like shooting your self in the foot,

And for those of you who never played korea, or even read what the game WAS all about, it was ment to be alot of activities you could do, not just killing mobs killing mobs and killing mobs like every other MMO you have ever played. 

For me its the first game that actually made me want to venture into crafting and and cooking, now, you cant really do that either because its done the same way as every other game out there... consuming energy or processing points if you wanna call it that. 

Yes, with the old system you could go from "beginner" to "professional" in a few hours, but noone talks about how much work it has taken you to accumulate enough materials to do so, or how much time you spent farming money so you could buy everything you needed from the AH to be able to get professinal or even higher. 

With the old system i could level to lvl 50 by just doing life skills, i would lack skillpoints so i couldent be able to kill anything at that point so my char would be useless, but still, i could chose to level my character in a different way than is usual in other games. ... and what is i wanted to level my horse AFK? i could be a horse breeder, i couls level and sell horses. and lets be honest, a game should be fun, not boring and monotone, leveling your horse to level 30, i want to personally congratulate the person who sat in front of his computer and pressed "W" for a whole week... cuz that is the time it takes when sleeping / working to afk level a horse to level 30 at Tier 8. 

ima just end my wall of text here... 

OP....are you retatded?

Nope i am not my mother got me tested ;)  

You bought the game just so you can AFK lvl a character, horse, stats, ...  ??  O.o 
there´s another word for that - botting - and I really hope it won´t come to BDO.

It´s not a solo play... it´s called "playing the game you bought"

Never in my life have i used a bot, and its starting to be a while since i started playing MMO's, but you cant beat the bots, noone ever could, they found their way into every MMO that was worth making a bot to. But here, there were no longer any need for any bots, because everyone had the same tools as they have had for years... 
Ofc, there is always someone who is clever enought o make a bot for BDO, but it wouldent have such a huge impact as it usually would. 

Edited by Squiggly

Posted (edited)

The only point I can honestly agree with in this game is the AFK leveling. While I see why there are people who do not want it, its sadly required for this specific game. Its not about having the game play it self, its more about the fact that its simply not fun to see your character walk with 60% speed with a heavy pack for hundreds of hours just so you can get some extra weight. Its not fun circling around with a horse just so you can get one of a better tier. However (at least in my opinion)it is enjoyable to just leave your character on an autopathing loop before you go to bed or to school/work and see how much you progressed once you got back. And it makes the rest of the game a bit more enjoyable as you can travel around faster, participate in horse races and carry more items before slowing down to a crawl.

Everything else in this post is fairly stupid, with playing in a party being highly beneficial, with the loot system, I cannot say much as I haven't got access to the game yet, but honestly, it feels like you are exaggerating quite a bit.

Edited by Zhaltor
1 person likes this

Posted

give afk funktions back +1 , i have a rl , ich want to spend my ingame time doing something fun , and level the not so funny things afk , while studying

Posted

I really hope the loot going to the AH even if you roll for it is not true. That really is stupid or I just don't get it.

Posted

I was under the impression that there was a free-for-all loot system? Haven't partied yet, so I couldn't check. Please correct me if I'm wrong.