• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Building a Wizard

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey, thanks for taking the time to drop into my thread here. So I've been playing the jp version of BDO for quite a while off and on, until a couple months ago they hadn't had the wizard class available so I never really took the time to level one or learn one. Learning one isn't my largest concern as that part is typically easy for me, what I do need help with is gearing. My understanding is that the Niel set is considered the 'meta' for this class since it gives a large amount of attack. Though I've also heard that mobility seems to be a great issue on the Wizard, due to enemy players quickly closing the gap between you and them. Is there a better set that will improve my survival? I understand Agerian and Rotary give stun resist, would that be more optimal for a squishy character? I haven't played much so I'm unclear as far as which stats are to be used on which classes, what gear they can or cannot wear, etc. Anyone willing to help me out? Thanks in advance!

Posted

I hear going for a set with Cast Time reduction is useful to cut down on vulnerable moments and increase rate of damage.

2 people like this

Posted

I hear going for a set with Cast Time reduction is useful to cut down on vulnerable moments and increase rate of damage.

That's one of the reasons I was thinking about Agerian

Posted

I was told to get a full set of Agerian

Posted

I think Tarotus Set or Rotary Set  are better

Posted

What're the benefits of the Tarotus set? I'm unfamiliar with that one

Posted

- Extra might/stamina

- +5 Accuracy from full set

- Various additional stats from each piece

Anyway, IMO, the boss set still remain the best :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks for your help guys/gals, at least I have a direction to work towards now. I figured I'd start with an easier set and work towards a boss set!

Posted

You need more Dakka

Posted

- Extra might/stamina

- +5 Accuracy from full set

- Various additional stats from each piece

Anyway, IMO, the boss set still remain the best :)

boss? Enlighten me please.

Posted

- 200 stamina for 3 piece set

- Attack Speed and Casting Speed +1 for 4 pieces set

- 100 HP from helmet + 100 HP from chest piece

- 100 Might from chest piece

- Accuracy increasing on every upgrade on gloves

- Can be combined with one other chest piece and still get 4 set bonus

- The additional chest piece gives: 200 Max HP and 100 Might

- 2 gem slots.

Posted

And it drops or is crafted good sir? 

Posted

- 200 stamina for 3 piece set

- Attack Speed and Casting Speed +1 for 4 pieces set

- 100 HP from helmet + 100 HP from chest piece

- 100 Might from chest piece

- Accuracy increasing on every upgrade on gloves

- Can be combined with one other chest piece and still get 4 set bonus

- The additional chest piece gives: 200 Max HP and 100 Might

- 2 gem slots.

You guys have all been wicked helpful

Posted

And it drops or is crafted good sir? 

It's a boss drop

Posted (edited)

Hey there! I could also use your help relating to your topic title. I was busy with it but I couldn't really figure it out how to actually build my wizard/witch. Heres a pic: 

witch.png

- Jeasy

Edited by Jeasy
8 people like this

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0