• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

OMG IP BLOCK CONFIRMED!!

206 posts in this topic

Posted

1. DEFINITIONS “Territory” means in the United States of America, Mexico, Canada and all European countries, except Turkey and Russia.

3. TERRITORIAL RESTRICTIONS The Game is licensed by Daum Games Europe only for the Territory. The User may create an Account, access the Website and the Forums from anywhere in the world. However, the User may only access the Shop and the Game from the Territory. In the event the User acquired the Game from the Territory and then relocated outside of the Territory, the User will no longer be able to access the Game.

Is this means that is gonna be an IP BLOCK for all the rest of the world?

The Middle Eastern players are not going to be able to play Black Desert?

We need a proper answer before we get to pre-order the game for nothing.

The hype is gone Can we restore it? can the rest of the world restore the HOPE? The Shining HOPE... The European server...uLDXxDf_-_Imgur.thumb.jpg.e112335a34b436

The Shining Light is slowly gone...5uyKt2L_-_Imgur.thumb.jpg.40e0524f29ff1d

OMG... Can't believe this...

8 people like this

Posted

where did you read this?

Posted

omg if this is true this will be so awesome......no rusian bot/hack scums

pls do this pls pls

18 people like this

Posted

I was Reading the terms of use, and I came across these emotionless words.. WORDS CAN KILL!

7 people like this

Posted

pls do this pls pls

In era of game VPNs, IP block is nonsense, who will want play will play.

3 people like this

Posted

Not sure if its bad news for me. I live in the Netherlands. But its sad that you cant play with other players from example Turkey if you want.

But there is always vpn?!

ps great screenshot xD

Posted (edited)

Not sure if its bad news for me. I live in the Netherlands. But its sad that you cant play with other players from example Turkey if you want.

But there is always vpn?!

ps great screenshot xD

have you ever try playing with VPNs ? it's really bad and sometimes not even playable!

Edited by VicBoss
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

OH MAY GOD 

How could it happened was wattling for ages and now you tell me there will be an IP Block.  

Plz we need an answer for this irony.

Edited by pedam

Posted

well at least good to know i will tell my friends not to pre-order this :(

Posted

Please don't generate Panic, just wait for an official response from DAUM Europe.

Isn't it kinda strange how this forum is "International" though?

1 person likes this

Posted

well at least good to know i will tell my friends not to pre-order this :(

Don't you give it up brother, there is still HOPE I believe...

6 people like this

Posted

Please don't generate Panic, just wait for an official response from DAUM Europe.

i hope they answer us soon but i dont think they will at all :(

Posted

i hope they answer us soon but i dont think they will at all :(

You're right in some part, not to be rude to DAUM Europe but they're not good at communicating to their player-base, especially at the forum. Hopefully they change that.

Posted

it's not strange at all at this point read carefully: "The User may create an Account, access the Website and the Forums from anywhere in the world"....

4 people like this

Posted

it's not strange at all at this point read carefully: "The User may create an Account, access the Website and the Forums from anywhere in the world"....

I mean, by International, then it would mean it's connected to the game. Forum = Game ? 

So if that's the case, then Forum having "International" code name to it may refer to the game being free to most countries around the world with minimal service to countries outside NA/EU.

1 person likes this

Posted

pls do this pls pls

-_- man

Russians won't bother themself while they have their own server

1 person likes this

Posted

i dunno why the hell they allow ppl to create accounts from all the world making thim worry about getting block or not this is ridiculous

1 person likes this

Posted

i dunno why the hell they allow ppl to create accounts from all the world making thim worry about getting block or not this is ridiculousi 

I agree 

Posted

Does this mean Australia is IP blocked??? WHYYYY

Posted

Like I keep saying, don't believe everything you see. Wait for an official announcement. Don't Panic, only panic when the official announcement says so otherwise.

1 person likes this

Posted

This has been mentioned by the South American community. We are still waiting for a official statement about this.

Blocking RU is justified, but why Turkey is blocked too I don't know. Turkey might get their own version in the future.

1 person likes this

Posted

this topic make like 2o replay in just 30 min , so any offical responce here???????

Posted

Does this mean Australia is IP blocked??? WHYYYY

Because Australia is not a Territory as they call them-self or that what i understand 

Posted

Like I keep saying, don't believe everything you see. Wait for an official announcement. Don't Panic, only panic when the official announcement says so otherwise.

I know that u trying to calm things down... but this is legit and official enough. It's stated here http://www.blackdesertonline.com/en/legal/terms-of-use . Isn't that an official announcement ?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Plz say it's just a joke or something

Edited by pedam
1 person likes this