• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Thank you to the CM's,GM's & PM's

77 posts in this topic

Posted

The game needs to launch so people can stop worrying about silly nonsense and just go "Oh yeah, *THAT* is why I bought this game"

3 people like this

Posted

And to all the LMNOPM's

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

The game needs to launch so people can stop worrying about silly nonsense and just go "Oh yeah, *THAT* is why I bought this game"

I bought this game for its breath taking graphics, the realism, the adventure. I did not buy them for the items, although it will be awesome later on down the road to be able to show people I helped support it with my skin. I honestly believe the majority forgot what gaming is about.

Edited by UseTeamWorkPls
1 person likes this

Posted

Showing appreciation towards Daum and PA means you are a fanboy/white knight. 

TRIGGERED 

./s 

Posted (edited)

I agree! They're doing what they can.

People seem to think that they're just sitting in some room, watching tv and drinking tea, not lifting a finger..

I can say with almost 100% certainty that these days have been extremely stressful for the team, and that they've been at nonstop, hard work to fix all the different issues!

It's an MMO launch people, shit happens, but shit also get fixed. No one died, life will go on, and in a couple of days, no one cares about those mistakes anymore because they're playing the game ;) 

Edited by YumKaax
Grammar
3 people like this

Posted (edited)

@CM_Jouska Add me to the list of greateful people for what all of you are doing, have been doing, and have done.

I approve of your avatar.

Edited by Katsuragi

Posted

I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you, especially @CM_Jouska and @PM_Belsazar. I know you guys are getting a lot of harsh criticisms against the community right now and I understand what it can be like to constantly be insulted for all of your work. Give a thanks to the team from me, you guys regardless of what anyone says have done a good job in my opinion. I feel as though you both handled posting information about it appropriately because I can guarantee if either one of you said anything like "It will take about 2 hours past the 24 hour mark" and it went longer there would be a huge mob chanting your names lol. I assume you both did not want to release false information or get hopes up or down.

Dispite not receiving my package items on the head start, the game itself is absolutely breath taking. I never thought I would find another game ever since I started playing MMO's, that gives me a sense of adventure and excitement. I got used to a huge grind in every game but this game I know it is a bit "grindy" but I know I can do whatever I want to do. If I want to be a lonely fisherman/merchant, I'm able to do that. It's really captured my attention and I'm loving that Black Desert Online is finally able to be played here in NA.

Take your time with the patches and don't rush anything. I'm honestly fine waiting as long as when the final product comes out that it is exactly what I expected which I'm sure it will be.

To everyone else, we will get our items soon.

it's just a game, learn to enjoy it.

+1 dude.

Posted (edited)

Showing appreciation towards Daum and PA means you are a fanboy/white knight. 

TRIGGERED 

./s 

I have never played any of their previous games other than this one, but I guess I have become one!

Edited by UseTeamWorkPls

Posted

I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you, especially @CM_Jouska and @PM_Belsazar. I know you guys are getting a lot of harsh criticisms against the community right now and I understand what it can be like to constantly be insulted for all of your work. Give a thanks to the team from me, you guys regardless of what anyone says have done a good job in my opinion. I feel as though you both handled posting information about it appropriately because I can guarantee if either one of you said anything like "It will take about 2 hours past the 24 hour mark" and it went longer there would be a huge mob chanting your names lol. I assume you both did not want to release false information or get hopes up or down.

Dispite not receiving my package items on the head start, the game itself is absolutely breath taking. I never thought I would find another game ever since I started playing MMO's, that gives me a sense of adventure and excitement. I got used to a huge grind in every game but this game I know it is a bit "grindy" but I know I can do whatever I want to do. If I want to be a lonely fisherman/merchant, I'm able to do that. It's really captured my attention and I'm loving that Black Desert Online is finally able to be played here in NA.

Take your time with the patches and don't rush anything. I'm honestly fine waiting as long as when the final product comes out that it is exactly what I expected which I'm sure it will be.

Well said... I am having a great time in-game, Keep up the good work!

Posted

+ 1 , they deserve it. Errors happen in life, deal with it. And if you can't solve them yourself stop whining, I am convinced they are doing everything they can to get everything smoothened out as fast as possible.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Couldn't agree more, they actually fixed the characters on wrong server issue very quickly and you can tell they are taking in the community's feedback. 

Nice to see a Support/Development team that actually reads the forums and interacts with it's players. 

Edit: Forgot to mention the game exceeds all of my expectations finally brings back that old hardcore addiction feeling!!

Edited by Budweiser
3 people like this

Posted

I would like to say a huge thank you to all of you, especially @CM_Jouska and @PM_Belsazar.

Here, I'll personally thank Jouska for you.

@CM_Jouska cici32.gif

Considering all them jerks you had to deal with talking trash, calling you guys lazy, incompetent etc- I think you're great!

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you for all your hard work. To all the staff at working on this game for us.

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Ffunzypics.com%2Fcdn

1 person likes this

Posted

Those two are the only ones worth thanking as they seem to be the only ones who really do anything.

This is the most ignorant post I have seen in any forum, congratulations!

2 people like this

Posted

I see lot of people being rough because of few digital items. Like they never failed in their lives. We are humans and shit happens very often. Intelligent and accomplished person can get over it and understand that problems needs to be solved and sometime, we have think twice before being rough and act withou any respect. Do you think that devs / publishers are happy about what hapoened ? This game has complex database system linked to accounts on website and if your simple illegal windows installation can fail randomly, database huge like rocco`s ----- should too.

Just be patient, respectful and enjoy the game. People behind this game have lot of stress even without your rough acting.

Shit happened and you cant do nothing with it. So stop pouring oil to embers.

Show some support, show that you are emphatic, show that you are human which can fail too.

Thanks for your hard work guys and bear in mind that people are supporting you.

2 people like this

Posted

I feel so bad for the IT guys, to the point I can't even get angry.

Posted

I feel so bad for the IT guys, to the point I can't even get angry.

I have seen so many people say "they got millions from us and can't afford a good software developer?" Like what? Stuff happens to every team, and I hope theirs grew from the struggles they had to go through this launch. Let's see how they handle the new players overload these next few days!

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I can say with almost 100% certainty that these days have been extremely stressful for the team, and that they've been at nonstop, hard work to fix all the different issues!

When I saw Belsazar posting status updates at 1AM on a Sunday, I know they're having a rough week.

Edited by Dark Ashelin

Posted

Hi everyone,
I'd like to thank everyone for the pep talk, this is really appreciated and keeps the spirit up when needed.

And I can assure everyone, that the whole team is working almost nonstop (literally) to bring everything in order again and smoothen out the bumps in the road here and there. (so that I can finally to start play the game myself on the live service ^^)

Bests,

Bel

35 people like this

Posted

I have seen so many people say "they got millions from us and can't afford a good software developer?" Like what? Stuff happens to every team, and I hope theirs grew from the struggles they had to go through this launch. Let's see how they handle the new players overload these next few days!

I work at a credit union, where we have billions in assets and a whole floor of IT guys. We still have system problems atleast once a month. It is usually because their 3rd party software has a issue, which becomes our problem. Sometimes it is not anyone at the company's fault. 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hi everyone,
I'd like to thank everyone for the pep talk, this is really appreciated and keeps the spirit up when needed.

And I can assure everyone, that the whole team is working almost nonstop (literally) to bring everything in order again and smoothen out the bumps in the road here and there. (so that I can finally to start play the game myself on the live service ^^)

Bests,

Bel

Hey, I was really hoping you could look into my issue? I'm sure it's an easy fix, been waiting a day and kinda just stuck fishing because of discouragement from leveling up atm.

Ticket: 20783

Edited by dankmank

Posted

Anyone who has played any new game for release, early access or whatever knows to expect a shit show. The server transfer thing made me do a double take (never seen that one before) but all in all it's laughable, shit happens. 

Posted (edited)

+1

Completely agreed. I haven't enjoyed my first day of playing a game this much in a very, very long time--and especially taking into account the fact that I played the last beta test, so it wasn't even my first time hands-on with the game. The items will arrive and I am positive the devs are doing everything they can. There is so much unwarranted hate towards every aspect of this game. Those people should go elsewhere. No game will be 100% what they personally want. There will be bumps in the road, but the journey itself is so beautiful. 

My fiancee` and I are grateful to Daum for bringing this awesome gaming experience out West where we can enjoy it together. Keep up the good work, Devs! We're rooting for you.  

UniteAndDefineII.jpg

Edited by Syreas

Posted

Hi everyone,

Bests,

Bel

I'm glad we could cheer you all up over there even if it's just a little bit! I'd rather our content creators be happy and want to actually give the customer the best experience as opposed to getting insulted day in and day out and end up questionin "why am I putting myself through this?" Nobody deserves the harassment you guys are getting especially when you are fixing the issue!

When you finally get time to enjoy yourself, let's all go for a beer! (In game haha)

I work at a credit union, where we have billions in assets and a whole floor of IT guys. We still have system problems atleast once a month. It is usually because their 3rd party software has a issue, which becomes our problem. Sometimes it is not anyone at the company's fault. 

Its like going to a store and complaining  about the price to the employee, you're giving the employee a hard time and possibly ruining their day with your attitude when they literally have no affect over that.