• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

I dont want to play anymore :(

90 posts in this topic

Posted

Good friggin' grief...

Really?

Posted

*hugs* :c

giphy.gif

Posted

then post it honey

deathbysnusnu

Posted

How have you been scammed out of 100 bucks?! You literally get all your items and resources a few days behind the scheduled date. You still have the 4 day access, you'll still get your items and the costume that is a limited time deal. I'm also salty that I have to wait, but it doesn't change my early access and getting ahead of the pack. -----ing and moaning over not having your horse early on is so stupid. Hell, you shouldn't be riding anyways, level up that stamina. Level your pet in a couple days, wear a "cool" costume in a couple days. Jesus people are spoiled. 

Posted

this post gimme the feels

Posted

Then don't play, honestly the game would be better if we didn't have people that think they know everything and just complain. People have no idea how hard it is to have a smooth launch, and all in all this launch WAS VERY smooth. You can still play the game. You want a horse? Go catch one, its a great mechanic in the game and its fun. Who cares how you look for the next 4 days? Its just a costume. You can live with the lost XP from the stats of the costume. Plus I'm sure daum is going to do something to compensate.

But, like I said, if you don't want to play anymore don't. We don't need people shitting up the forums and I know I could definitely do without reading people complain and act like children.

Posted

when did i ever say I was leaving the game?

Uuuuhm... Title of thread: "I don't want to play anymore :(".

I also have the right to complain for not getting the product I paid for.

Now let me ask you, when did I ever say that you don't have the right to do that??

do you smell that shit on your nose?

Also, your only counter argument to everyone disagreeing with you is to call them a white knight or a fanboy, and your overall attitude is really shitty, sooo... maybe you should take some time off and work on that instead.

Posted

Even after receiving tier 5 horse, for the first 24 hours I was only running/walking to boost up stamina a little. Why everyone has to be such a crybaby. You will receive your items eventually, jezuz.

Posted

I can haz your stuffz Snu?

Oh wait....

I laughed way harder at this then one would expect.

Posted (edited)

Yeah I let it get to me earlier. Saw a few more people with cool dyes and pets and got annoyed and logged off. Going to take a break Then continue nodes and crafting. 

Edited by TheCounter
1 person likes this

Posted

I can haz your stuffz Snu?

Oh wait....

lol ass..

Posted

when did i ever say I was leaving the game? yall people are like annoying nats that put words in people's mouths.. I never said I was quitting, and I also have the right to complain for not getting the product I paid for. Grow up.

paid time off man, learn.

Well the title of the thread says you don't want to play anymore, which is why half of us did assume you were going to stop playing....For the most part, most of us, mine included just said, keep calm and carry on :P

Seriously, you'll love it once this has all blown over and everyone's got their goodies :)

I laughed way harder at this then one would expect.

This would have finished off nicely If we'd have been able to fit a

"can someone give me gold" quote ;)

Posted

If you cant play the game try to find a solution, use your mind. Since you guys are quitting the game, pm me with your account details :) 

PS: i own the adventure pack

Posted

I'm just watching everyone in discord talking about their pre order items, lots in game riding around on their tier 5 horse, looking awesome in their armor, getting exp bonuses, pets and not looking like a scrub... but here I am, just sitting around in veila with no will to play because they just told me I'll have to wait until launch to get my items. I don't care about the compensation, I dont know what could make up for this.. I took 4 days off just for early access and now I feel robbed of my 100 bucks... Daum this put a very bad taste in my mouth and I don't know how you could be redeemed it.. they don't give two shits about me or anyone else. #NOMAIL

Just reading your title made me want to punch you lol.

Posted

I mean... it sucks that your items have not been delivered, but you will get them soon enough. You really have two realistic options to pursue right now: Ask for a refund, or wait until the 3rd. I believe that you know that, so just do one of them and move on with your life.

I've been in so many MMO launches where I pre-ordered and got a headstart and technical difficulties kept me from even being able to log into the game. Servers being down, roll backs, all that crap. In perspective, this launch has been fantastic technically. Not being delivered the pre-order items is unfortunate, but they will come, and in the time being, you get to play the game!