• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Horse Appearance Coupon

26 posts in this topic

Posted

Where can I purchase this?

Posted

cash shop probably, after full launch on 3.3.

Posted

cash shop probably, after full launch on 3.3.

Hopefully, because it is very hard to locate any information regarding this coupon! =/

Posted (edited)

I looked through the cash store price list and never seen the coupon listed. Hopefully they just accidentally missed it off as I was hoping to be able to change my horses appearance. 

Edited by Scarran
duplicated post

Posted

Would have been nice to have a coupon included with the pre-order horses.  Ah well.

2 people like this

Posted

I looked through the cash store price list and never seen the coupon listed. Hopefully they just accidentally missed it off as I was hoping to be able to change my horses appearance. 

Yeah! I saw the different appearances and was really loving it, and I seriously hope they just accidentally forgot it or at least update us on this?

Would have been nice to have a coupon included with the pre-order horses.  Ah well.

+1 agreed

Posted

Call me crazy, but I prefer the look of the T3 pre-order horse, too bad we couldn't select a look from a variety of available normal color choices.  I get making money and all, but in some ways, it's a case of trying way too hard to monetize the game.  You got my $100, now let me have a shot of looking somewhat different from the other thousands of Conq package purchasers even if it was 3-5 options.

Posted

I don't know about appearance change coupons but I know my boyfriend was able to customize his horse through the store in CBT2. Gave it armor and could dye it.

Posted (edited)

Having checked the store I cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone know where you can obtain this?

Why have the functionality to change your horse appearance if you cannot obtain the item required to alter it. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated as I was hoping to buy this from the cash store but now its not there im pretty stumped as to where to obtain it now. 

Edited by Scarran

Posted

I am looking for the coupon as well myself to change my horse too.  But don't see it in the shop

Posted

Bit annoying tbh. Seeing as it defo is implemented, they just haven't bothered to tell us or put it in the cash shop.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm waiting for one of these also.

1 person likes this

Posted

Ye saw it too :-/ was wandering trough the cash shop thinking that I´m maybe just blind... but nope ¬¬

1 person likes this

Posted

Call me crazy, but I prefer the look of the T3 pre-order horse, too bad we couldn't select a look from a variety of available normal color choices.  I get making money and all, but in some ways, it's a case of trying way too hard to monetize the game.  You got my $100, now let me have a shot of looking somewhat different from the other thousands of Conq package purchasers even if it was 3-5 options.

You're crazy! I actually do enjoy the the look of the T3 horse just not the cow skin. The heavier looking horse is what I prefer... T3 horse looks like a draft/Skyrim type of horse. I have T5. I wish they would say something about how to get this coupon!

I don't know about appearance change coupons but I know my boyfriend was able to customize his horse through the store in CBT2. Gave it armor and could dye it.

Yeah, I'm able to change my horse's appearance but I cannot apply the change without the coupon. Actually, there are two coupons on top of that, basic and PREMIUM and I want to know the difference...but there is NO information

Having checked the store I cannot find this anywhere. Does anyone know where you can obtain this?

Why have the functionality to change your horse appearance if you cannot obtain the item required to alter it. If anyone can shed some light on this it would be appreciated as I was hoping to buy this from the cash store but now its not there im pretty stumped as to where to obtain it now. 

I checked again, and there is nothing in Cash Shop...however I did ask in chat and apparently you can get it from a drop?

I am looking for the coupon as well myself to change my horse too.  But don't see it in the shop

Yeah, it won't be in the shop....I heard it came in a drop for someone else, but the Channel chat gets so overcrowded I was unable to extract the information. =/

Bit annoying tbh. Seeing as it defo is implemented, they just haven't bothered to tell us or put it in the cash shop.

+1 AGREED

I'm waiting for one of these also.

Ye saw it too :-/ was wandering trough the cash shop thinking that I´m maybe just blind... but nope ¬¬

Sorry guys, If I find info I'll let you guys know!!! =)

Posted

Anyone with a high enough amity to access the amity shop for the stable master?

Posted

Daum when do you plan on putting the coupon in for the horse? The game says I need one to change the appearance of my horse but I cannot find it, not in hte amity shop of the stable masters and not in the pearl shop either. So where has it ended up? If there are meant to be implemented in hte future please remove the option o change the horses appearance until you actually put the coupon in too.

1 person likes this

Posted

Bump to keep this alive. I'd really like to change the look of my horse since breeding isn't really working out so well for me.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Been wondering about this myself.  Maybe we'll get lucky and there will be a Cash Shop update with the weekly maint. or something :D

edit : How come this is in the New Adventurers forum? O.o

Edited by Rozett

Posted

Waiting patiently for this as well, it's a real shame there isn't any clear info on this being provided, though.

1 person likes this

Posted

Would love some info on this

Posted

They've just given a few out to a handful of individuals... When we brought this matter up, they locked our threads and swept it under the rug. So knowing that people have received this for free in game, I will not buy it until they at least publicly come forward about the mess it has caused. For now, they're keeping it on the hush hush for some reason.

Posted

ooh aww man i was hoping i could change the look of my horse. i hope they add those coupons in the near future because i will totally buy one

Posted

bump

Posted

They are still not in the game yet - with no mention of when they will be implemented....which is a shame because I would totally spend money on it!