• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection to the server has been lost.

334 posts in this topic

Posted

well got reply back from support but sadly not one of the solutions they gave me worked

Posted

Any updates? I got the same issue since i buyed it, i never was able to play it. 

Posted

Nothing yet that I have seen. I am having the same issue and have been trying all the fixes that I could find in here, nothing works. I just started having this problem after the patch on the 15th.

Posted

I've had this issue for months and none of the solutions have helped out!!! It's making me lose hope in the game and I've been around since day 1.

Posted (edited)

Same issue, still going on and just like some others for months.

Really hope it'll be fixed.

Edited by Saian

Posted

Same issues here. I feel we will just have to wait till they patch what ever they have done. 

Posted

Same issue with Login as well. Quite frustrating coming back to this.

Posted (edited)

hey guys just sharing my experience and maybe a little help...

i started playin 3 days ago and and also having this issue, every time i try to connect i disconnect 20+ times on character loading, first day took me like 1h so i could login, maybe more..

second day (yesterday) same thing, 1 to 2 hours so i could login sucessfully, (login attemps and reading forums trying to get a fix)

i kept trying and i could login the 2 first days.. got to my nerves but i sucessfully connected.

let me tell you that after i sucessfully connect 1 time. i do not have anymore connection problems... i swich between 2 characters smooth and easily.

so today, the 3rd day.. i tried to connect on my "main char" located in a house at velia. (i think it is a relatively "heavy" zone if u have an average pc to play or slow network. dunno(?)). i tried max 5 times, so i tried to connect to my alt at casta farm (what i think to be a "softer" zone, in terms of graphics and lag(?)))

after getting constant dc's like i used to, i could login to the alt at "first try" and then i switched chars in-game and loaded nicely with no disconnect.

so i will try to get in the alt first next time and do this process to see if was not a coincidence.

but if anyone that actually can login after a few attempts could make a alt and place it in a "light" zone and try this method to see if it works. please do it cuz might help someone

(sorry for any grammar mistake or misspelling, english is not my native language)

Edited by OyzuL

Posted

Had this problem a few months ago. I came back to check if the problem still persisted and guess what, I still can't play the game! Yeah... This is really a bummer. I was really looking forward to playing but I guess that won't be happening until the game developers decide to do something about this issue.

Posted

has anyone tried using WTFast gpn to see if it helps with the connection to server lost issue? https://www.wtfast.com/ 

Posted (edited)

Hey guys i had the same problem since yesterday and i managed to fix it.

I logged of in the Capital-city Calpheon and then i always had the "connection lost to the server" problem

I just went to the Black Desert folder and deleted the " Cache" folder

C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online

I turned my graphics all to low so if it was crowded i could go out of the capital city and i went to the last channel  EU_Valencia 6 

after ive done this i easily came in to the game . 

I hope it works for you guys too , lemme know if it did

Edited by StuckInDiamond

Posted

09c5eb1674.jpg

Posted (edited)

well,  im trying to get some help from GMs, but what they have me try doesn't seem to fix the problem.

well they've gotten back to me today saying they know what the problem is and their trying to find the problem, and they've compensated me with 5 gm blessings in game. not sure how that works when i can't get into a server to begin with

Edited by eddyforty

Posted (edited)

Before the update a fix was when you lose connection to server, don't hit OK but just click start again and chose the same server and you would load in the game and now unable to do that, would suggest if they can't fix the problem permanently for some folks would suggest to fix the normal click start again, that would be nice at least, got two friends up mind who can't play the game anymore now after the update.

Edited by FortenSoka
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Redownloaded, multiple times.

Got rid of files and did a repair.

Nothing works

Also, I can't even click the start again for the game, I have to press OK after disconnect, I can't click anything else.

This is super frustrating. Hoping another update fixes it. Otherwise I have no idea what a possible fix could be

Update: Even after the whole new update, with launcher change, it still doesn't work.

Edited by Saian

Posted

wow, new update, launcher change, but still haven't fixed the connection problem

Posted

Honestly im so done with these disconnects. Everyone should just protest gather together and not log on to the game until they fix the problem. It is unbearable,. D/C is more common after this update. gg man

1 person likes this

Posted

I am also so over not being able to connect.  It's plagued me for weeks.  Sometimes a router reboot fixes it for a while.  Sometimes not.  It's worse than ever right now.  I cannot stay connected for more than a minute or two.  I'm done with this game.

At least acknowledge the damn problem DAUM!

Posted (edited)

Now this is some serious bs, tbh. I have a stable connection and decent specs, however, the game just decides to loose the connection to the server and to shut itself down. 

Like, I am waiting for this unoptimized s*** to start up, and after the bothersome loading, after watching the loading bar painfully loading, it just gives me this error, like wtf.

Edited by Two-Tu

Posted

This is how i've spent my whole morning.

Not a single staff response to any of the threads... Does this game even have tech support or are just left swinging in the wind?

Very frustrating.

2017-03-04_253167896.JPG

2017-03-04_249036222.JPG

2017-03-04_249036623.JPG

Posted

I cannot believe not a SINGLE GM has replied to this thread. This is Irresponsible and unacceptable, now i understand why they hand out apology items at least once a month. This game is masterfully designed and fun to play but the people running it might as well be Lowland gorillas tied to chairs.

2 people like this

Posted

I cannot log in the game, either. Actually, i do manage to log in, but then instantly lose the connection to the server. Wtf is going on?

1 person likes this

Posted

I am planning to uninstall the game, it is too frustrating.

Posted

tbh they should give of free stuff when this gets fixed, they wasted our time.

Posted

Trying to connect for hours is so frustrating..