• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection to the server has been lost.

334 posts in this topic

Posted

Last night around 10pm cst, I and my guild mates were sailing Magoria hunting pirate ships and ninesharks.  During a fight with a pirate ship I got disconnected.  I was piloting my ship and had 2 guildies onboard manning the cannons.  When I got disconnected I didn't just get kicked from the channel, I had to restart the game altogether.  Upon getting back into the game I noticed that damn near all the channels were crowded.  Which is great right?  When I logged back into the channel (Serendia6) everyone could see my boat was back and that I was on the deck bouncing in place.  What I saw was the inside of my hull.  I attempted to move out and eventually I was able to get myself into the water.  When I tried to climb the ladder back onto the ship I got stuck under the bottom rung.  Not the normal kind of stuck, more like I was frozen in place and couldn't do anything.  Within about 30 seconds I was kicked out of the game again.

This continued no matter what channel I attempt to log into.  I also tried changing which character to login on and that character suffered the same fate of being kicked out after attempting to do anything.  This morning (around 9:45am cst) I then tried to do this on a different computer and got the same results. This nullifies the deleting of the cache fix as I am on two different machines. 

I need to know if there is a fix for this and I can continue playing and spending or if I will finally be free.  It would be worth losing the $13 in pearls I have left.  Though I would hate to lose contact with my guild and friends.

Posted

I'd really like to give this game a try. Sadly, whenever I attempt to create a character I get disconnected after editing a few settings. I don't want to run around with some vanilla wizard because my game closes itself if I try to look semi-decent. Maybe it wouldn't be such an annoyance if I didn't have to relaunch the game every time it dies. None of the posts on this thread have given me any solutions. I've seen gameplay before and have had people recommend this game to me, so its really unfortunate I literally cannot play it and that there isn't a solid solution.

Posted

Was able to log into Olivia 4 until the Anniversary event.  Now it kicks me off after logging in within a minute.  I can log into  Balenos 2 without an issue.  Something is funky with the Olivia channels for me.

Posted

Was able to log into Olivia 4 until the Anniversary event.  Now it kicks me off after logging in within a minute.  I can log into  Balenos 2 without an issue.  Something is funky with the Olivia channels for me.

same same !! !

Posted

Makes you wonder why the OP was in February of 2016 and it seems there is a continuing  problem with this now. WTF is going on with this mess?

Posted

I'm getting really sick of this issue. Literally no response from the devs or ANY attempt to fix the absolutely non existent optimization for the game

Posted

anyone know how to fix this because i was really enjoying playing on dark knight

Posted

Devs just want everyone to quit altogether. Which is what I'm gonna do if this is still an issue for me tomorrow. Played for a week no problems until acouple days ago, now I can't stay logged in for more than 5 mins with getting disconnected from server.

Posted

I've never had any connection issues - until this week. Regular disconnects from the server while afk'ing, any kind of lifeskill progress (except gathering) is made impossible by this. For example, during last night I was trying to level up some horses for breeding with autolooping wagon, but it's just nigh impossible with the constant disconnects. I left two horses with a wagon running when they were levels 10 and 8, went to sleep... Now I just got up, checked the progress, and there it is. The dreaded screen:

Connection to the server has been lost.

Logged back in, horses are level 11 and 9. Brilliant. Basically that's a whole night of passive playtime wasted, again.

It's definitely not my own connection, as I would notice any DSL disconnects from my personal weather station script crashing. If that's still up and running, uploading information to the internet, connection hasn't gone down even for a second. I have intentionally left that script unfixed as it works as a sort of foolproof way for me to see if my own connection has had any issues.

Also, these disconnects render the Venecil outfit I just recently purchased totally useless. Most of the time, game has disconnected me before I have been able to process even the old, pre-Venecil amount of resources while being afk.

Posted

Been trying to log in for the past hour. NOTHING.

Posted

I used to get this error the first time I logged in the game, but then it worked fine. Recently it took more then one tries and today I wasted 40 minutes trying to log in and getting kicked out (since now it closes the game and have to restart it) .

Even though it's a great game, I really have few time to play videogames and surely don't want to waste all of it only trying to login without playing. Therefore I think I'll quit for a long while, hoping Daum at some point will fix these problems.

bye.PNG

2 people like this

Posted

damn unoptimized bs.

fix your game ffs

1 person likes this

Posted

After I created a new character yesterday, I was so excited to get in the game to try out how it works but then I coudn't connect to the server at all. I've tried so many times to log back in and connected to the server but still got kick out. I wasted the whole night just to get in the game even though I could played Vindictus with my bro instead already...I tried to log in the game this morning but the same issue still happening on me....please fix...:(

Posted

Constantly getting connection to the server has been lost. Load in, no chat pops up or friends list load or anything, then 30 seconds or so later "connection to the server has been lost" Have tried everything in the book to fix it, definitely not on our side. There'd better be some damn good compensation, these 30 days of double exp arent even getting to be used.

Posted (edited)

Just commenting to add my voice, I've been getting regularly disconnected also recently - unacceptable in a game with death penalties like this one. Fix this shit - you are making the money do something with it.

This thread has more views than any of the stickies, I think that speaks for itself.

Edited by MagicWookie
1 person likes this

Posted

Same shit here, can´t play anymore since 3 Weeks and i play since march 2016. Already send a ticket but just a basic answer "check your internet"

So we have to keep this thread alive, they dont can ignore this.

1 person likes this

Posted

This event has seriously -----ed the servers since the day it came out, I don't understand how Daum hasn't gone into maintenance for this yet. Please stop ignoring your players and fix this bullshit.

Posted

I cannot even get passed login screen, if I do the intro popups appear then i get to click one, maybe two, before disconnecting again.... I can't play whatsoever...

Posted (edited)

Same here,  Really began for me when the server merges took place.  Since then I get to the loading screen , and the pop ups then lose connection.  No been able to play properly at all.  Support says check my internet, clear resolver cache.... Yeah did that. This is on your end  BDO not mine.

I cannot even get passed login screen, if I do the intro popups appear then i get to click one, maybe two, before disconnecting again.... I can't play whatsoever...

Has anyone tried to remove BDO from system and reinstall from scratch?

Edited by Rask

Posted

Posting in every topic related to our issue:

We rubberband, die and then get kicked with "Connection to the server lost."  I've tried firewall settings, VPN, deleting folders, adjusting graphics settings, checking for driver updates, switch channels, running speed tests, altering settings on the router. NOTHING IS WORKING.  Please, start to investigate this.  It's not even worth the 10$ each we paid for this game and, what we see, we love--it's just unplayable.

Posted

Posting in every topic related to our issue:

We rubberband, die and then get kicked with "Connection to the server lost."  I've tried firewall settings, VPN, deleting folders, adjusting graphics settings, checking for driver updates, switch channels, running speed tests, altering settings on the router. NOTHING IS WORKING.  Please, start to investigate this.  It's not even worth the 10$ each we paid for this game and, what we see, we love--it's just unplayable.

I sent in a ticket.... 

Replies I have been getting from @GM_Horizon have been the same stuff repeated on these forums. 

Changing my router proxy helped to allow me to log in after 2 tries....

but i am still getting the problems of Disconnect from server from time to time and Now I been getting system lock ups and sent to Pearl Abyss screen.... 

Posted (edited)

I just bought the game a couple days ago and it's been a blast so far. The fun has been short-lived sadly as now I keep getting disconnected within a minute of me logging in (I've only tried to connect to Olvia4, so maybe I'll try a different channel). Hopefully this gets fixed but I've done some research and seeing as this has been a problem for a long time it's pretty discouraging.

Edited by KrayzieStiles

Posted

Getting DC'd constantly on Channels that aren't even "crowded" now...

Posted

Move a while ago from state to state. Got a new computer went to install this game and now I get the same problem that everyone here is having as well. Sad that this is a problem from Feb 2016 and there is no fix.

1 person likes this

Posted

there has been a few patches since the problem started, but they haven't mentioned anything in any patch notes. wtf are they doing?