• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection to the server has been lost.

334 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This issue is still ramping up for me. Every now and then I just get disconnected. once every 10 minutes or so. Can instantly trigger it by talking to a trader and press "Sell all" Voilá DCd. In combat with more than one mob? Gratz, have a disconnect.

To edit, this is happening on EU servers.

Edited by Taxyo

Posted

Can't log in either.

Posted

Just got an answer to my ticket and the GM said they where investigating the issue but I highly doubt it they told me to use a different VPN and then moved my ticket to 'solved' I am so frustrated with Daum this is ridiculous...I am not going to defend them anymore if this problem keeps going unsolved then I will forcefully ask for a refund.

Posted

It wasn't until Tuesday night that I had a random DC, nothing out of the ordinary because I had been having DC once every couple of hours while in game. I tried to log back in right after, and I spent the next 5 hours trying to reconnect to the game. I got onto my server, picked a channel, picked my character, spent 10 minutes in load screen, and then the alert "connection to the server has been lost", and the game closes. I know that they are trying to get it fixed and all, but Jesus at this point I'm about to go back to one of my other games because this is -----ing silly.

Posted

It wasn't until Tuesday night that I had a random DC, nothing out of the ordinary because I had been having DC once every couple of hours while in game. I tried to log back in right after, and I spent the next 5 hours trying to reconnect to the game. I got onto my server, picked a channel, picked my character, spent 10 minutes in load screen, and then the alert "connection to the server has been lost", and the game closes. I know that they are trying to get it fixed and all, but Jesus at this point I'm about to go back to one of my other games because this is -----ing silly.

Hey Koshekh, I am sorry to hear that's it happening to you two I've been following this thread every since my connection wouldn't work around 2 weeks ago. Its sad that this problem still hasn't been fix when it's one of the most important one I'd say. Daum is forgetting about this problem because not many people are experiencing this issue. I am sorry to say but I don't think Daum will be fixing this problem anytime soon.

Posted

Just got an answer to my ticket and the GM said they where investigating the issue but I highly doubt it they told me to use a different VPN and then moved my ticket to 'solved' I am so frustrated with Daum this is ridiculous...I am not going to defend them anymore if this problem keeps going unsolved then I will forcefully ask for a refund.

They won't give us refunds. I'm filing a class action lawsuit against them, still getting it ready.

1 person likes this

Posted

They won't give us refunds. I'm filing a class action lawsuit against them, still getting it ready.

Let me get in on this!

Posted

Count me in as well. The game hasn't been working for me for a few days either, and none of the fixes work. Their refund policy is absolutely asinine, and I'd hate to have to resort to forcing a refund.. Daum really needs to step up their game. 

Posted

i've been having similar issues... sometimes I get to play for a few hours.. afk fish.. play a bit.. and not have any issue.. but then sometimes... I get disconnected over and over.

I have reset modem/router, done the power cycle... I even sent in a ticket and have posted on these forums... I haven't had any issues till a few days ago.. I understand once in a while.. but constant disconnects really putting a :(  trying to play and do some AFK fishing.... 

I am sure they will find the issue and fix it... still stinks having to wait till they fix it... 

I have what I think is pretty decent ISP... 50 down 50 up, and get about 40ish down/up when i do speed test connecting to the cali san jose server to test... ping is about 79... 

this is with actually in the game:

5174472076.png

Posted

This is getting really frustrating. I got in once today, but every other attempt I've been disconnected after the first loading screen. Happened like this last night too. I'm annoyed, I want to have fun but having to restart the client every time I fail with no hope in sight is horrible.

Please fix it.

Posted

I have the solution!!I spent 2 days but i got it!! I accept donates,feel free to contact me  here through message!First of al l at control panel make pc effects go away!maximum performance at system settings,run game  as admin ,i mean login and then go to task manager and make blackdesert64.exe process "real time priority".then press connect to server in channels.DO NOT alt tab,wait to splash screen and when you char appears in game MOVE RIGHT AWAY with awsd.THERE YOU GO!!

Posted (edited)

I tried disabling avast, and it seemed to help but then i swapped characters and immediate disconnect.  i now can't connect at all.

Edited by Charron

Posted (edited)

I've tried what tehmadwizard did.. but it didn't work for me... thought it was my firewall.. i reset that.. and still getting disconnecting... so i think I re-downloaded it and trying it now

and played a whole 8-10 minutes again, and.. disconnected... :/

Edited by InfluenzaCoughsalot

Posted

Okay so I was disheartened yesterday after waiting for hours to install the game just to see that I couldn't play it.  The solution that I used though has already been suggested in this thread.  If you haven't done this, I recommend trying it:

1. Connect to a server, any server at all.
2. Wait for it to kick you out and bring you to the home screen.
3. Instead of clicking the "accept" button on the server notice, just go down and click start.
4. Connect to a server again, this time it should let you in.

Posted

Okay so I was disheartened yesterday after waiting for hours to install the game just to see that I couldn't play it.  The solution that I used though has already been suggested in this thread.  If you haven't done this, I recommend trying it:

1. Connect to a server, any server at all.
3. Instead of clicking the "accept" button on the server notice, just go down and click start.
4. Connect to a server again, this time it should let you in.

when you say server, do you mean channel? when I log in, I have to click server, and then pick a channel... 

Posted

Having the same problem.  First it was the file corruption now that's fine but now i'm disconnecting every hour or so.

Posted

when you say server, do you mean channel? when I log in, I have to click server, and then pick a channel... 

Yeah I mean channel! Sorry! Let me know if it works for you. :D I'm super happy I got in, but it'd be nice to know others got in too.

Posted

like 20 DC's yday, I'm getting used to restarting the game

Posted

I keep getting disconnected as well, I get in the game and straight DC after a matter of a minute. 

Posted

just dont minimize the game i think maybe thats the problem.....

or at least this last update screw up the game cause untill this morning was working ok now whe i minimize the game it simply dc on me

Posted (edited)

Yeah I mean channel! Sorry! Let me know if it works for you. :D I'm super happy I got in, but it'd be nice to know others got in too.

so far i'm still in game afk fishing... i check off and on... I did not hit OK to cancel out the game itself, i just clicked the button to start again... will see if that is a fix... usually 7-10 min and i DC.... so almost 20-25 minutes now... 

I am thinking it has to do with changing channels... something hiccuped or something affecting some of us...

Posted

just dont minimize the game i think maybe thats the problem.....

or at least this last update screw up the game cause untill this morning was working ok now whe i minimize the game it simply dc on me

DC without minimizing

Posted

going on 30 minutes at the moment... DC'd so much... i keep checking to see if I DC'd when I minimize...

Posted

I didn't have any issues for the first week or two but after the recent patch (16. march) the game kicks me out every 15-25 minutes without exception. Seems like they're just making it worse... I've sent a ticket and tried every solution I found on here, nothing worked so far (gonna keep trying tho).
I guess I'm lucky that I can reliably connect for a couple of minutes, sucks to hear that people get disconnected instantly and cannot play at all.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1. Connect to a channel, any server at all.
4. Connect to a channel again, this time it should let you in.

changed server to channel.... seems to be working for me atm.... give it a try! 

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd disconnected!! :/  so much for that fix.. maybe temp fix is better than every 5-6 minutes?  i dunno :/

and now back to DC'n every 5-6 minutes... but that's not it.. .now can't even get INTO a channel.. blah