• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

Connection to the server has been lost.

334 posts in this topic

Posted

You're not the only one.

Posted (edited)

wish i could keep trying but every time it D/Cs me i have to restart my computer for it to have internet again, weirdest damn thing.

Same story here, knocking my net connection out when I get disconnected...

Need to restart both pc and router to get back onto the internet

Edited by clort

Posted

I get this alot now, its become a farce.Returning from fishing - not afk, velia, changing characters..time to look at other past times as these threads go on and on, with no input from those that are supposed to be looking after the game and / or hardware.

Whats the point of a technical section with no meaningful feedback?

Posted

I'm having this issue too now. I never had it while using a Guest pass for a week.

However, now I'm getting disconnected regularly, sometimes within the first minute. 

I usually click "Start" when it puts me back at the opening screen, and it lets me jump back in. However, after a while, it will then sometimes reject me saying that the "authentication is no longer valid" (or words to that effect).

Really, really hope this gets resolved. :/

Posted

Doubt it will ever get resolved, the usual line of "we see nothing in our logs, must be you" or some such comment, if they ever care to comment, which i highly doubt. Yes, i still get this, but i dont rage any more, i just spend money on another game i play that doesnt disconnect on a whim O.o

Posted (edited)

I have just purchased this game and have the same issue.  I have tried the suggested fixes (i.e deleting cache folder, deleting and reinstalling the whole game) and have not found a fix.  It let me login and create a character but when I have tried to login since I have had issues.  Doesn't matter which server I pick, I get to the load screen and the progress bar goes all the way to the end and in a few minutes it kicks me back to the Start/Quit/Settings screen and says "connection with the server has been lost." Have had this game a few days now and get the same message regardless of time of day.  Anyone find a solution yet?

2016-05-29_9816799.JPG

Edited by raidersman09
Added pic

Posted (edited)

I've been playing since launch and this is the first time I'm having serious connection issues. I'm on Jordine EU. Os Win 10 (not an insider build). Pc is fine.

I tried to restart my computer, reboot my router and close all background programs. (I was suspecting spotify but no...). Still disconnecting every 3 - 10 mins in game. Then I forwarded the ports 8888 - 8889 but still dc'ing. Haven't found any other things to try yet. The channel I'm in is not crowded.

The disconnects seem to happen when I use my rangers (E) skill. I have been leveling her for the weekend and it has been a smooth ride until sunday morning. The Saunils seem to have some epic connection alterating powers so they can just freeze me and smack my bow into pieces. Lost a couple cheap crystals, no problem. Lost an expensive one, don't want to lose another. Belmorn didn't make me dc and it was all fine. Talking to some npc's for an extended period at Trina fortress was fine but when I go smack some Saunil, dc.

Yea, tried again. Lasted a minute.

Edited by Jeies

Posted

The disconnects seem to happen when I use my rangers (E) skill.

Same deal here... After lots of experiments I discovered the only way to stay online is by going in the only "crowded" server (if there is one at the time since all of them usually appear empty). Still, using E leads to lots of disconnects for some reason.

Posted

may 30th and still enjoying the benefits of not being able to log in for the first time. beautiful.

1 person likes this

Posted

Same issue. Takes forever to get in and then immediately disconnects me. I'm now seeing queues on the channels and "barred". So I guess logging on is never going to happen...

2 people like this

Posted

also unable to log in due to connection issue i just starting playing this game yesterday and i am in LOOOVE but not being able to log on kinda sux...hope they figure out the problem and solve it soon!!!

Posted (edited)

lost about 5% ep (Lv55) cause of this disconnect shit on mediah a2.

shitty coded shit game. fix your shit until you release expansions. There are lot of customers, that cannot spend 24 hours per day into this game to grind braindead to reach a new level. Throw me back about 4-5 days cause of the disconnects. ----- iam really mad and iam about to force back all the money i spend into this game for the last 6 months - oh wait its all!

Edited by Ketago

Posted (edited)

Playing for some time now, and (almost) everything was fine...until last week, and especially since saturday. Massive lags (and being killed several times because of it) as well as frequent disconnects have cost me a lot of time, nerves, and naturally, Experience Points. At this point, the game is pretty much unplayable for me (Server Alustin), and I hope it can and will be fixed soon.

Edited by Motorov

Posted (edited)

Has anyone found a solution or nothing ? plus technical support could respond... we have paid to play.........
Edited by Padde
1 person likes this

Posted

This has happened 2-3 times to me since June 17th patch and was never an issue before that update. I know its not my internet connection or PC since I remain connected to other services such as Teamspeak or Discord when the game disconnects occur.

Posted

I'm still surprised it has been going on for so long and they have yet to come up with any sort of solution that works.. for me it's not too bad i get 5-6 per day but still.. annoying bugger.. so ...FIX IT FFS!

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm still surprised it has been going on for so long and they have yet to come up with any sort of solution that works.. for me it's not too bad i get 5-6 per day but still.. annoying bugger.. so ...FIX IT FFS!

Honestly, in all my years of gaming and lurking forums, I have not seen such terrible customer service in my entire life.  Tickets go unanswered for weeks on end, topics about technical issues continue for pages without a GM reply or an actual fix...

And it gets better!  They sticky a thread about RAM being the issue for all of the corrupt files people have been experiencing (basically blaming the player's hardware) and continue to ignore cries for a fix.

At least communicate with your community, GM's.  That is what you're getting paid for, is it not?

1 person likes this

Posted

Worst Customer Service ever !!! Still no reply and no fix to this issue !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Almost a week since i send a ticket with this problem...
A WEEK without playing, without response... for a game that cost me money.
Awful costumer service, very disappointing.

Posted

Its only been happening to me the past 2 days.

Posted

It is an indecent thing. How can the support team did not respond after so long time. We spent some money. Shame
1 person likes this

Posted

I have this since beta. Some places permanent DC. Like Hexe's sometimes, fishing spots, Sausans etc. You'll get killed and lose exp, no compensations. Devs not trying to fix his problem, otherwise they would mention it in one of the previous/future updates. So ppl who have this problem like me are just screwed...unfortunately.  

Posted

Just started experiencing this today too.

Have been playing for a few hours, then suddenly, kicked out...now cant login at all or when I do manage to get in, I'm kicked out after 30 secs.

Astounding that something like this isn't a priority issue over content updates.

This has all the hallmarks a of a firewall issue with their host server, many other games have similar issues like this.

Posted

same here, just experienced this now about 10 times in a row, I get in for 30 seconds and then kicked off, never had this issue before

Posted

I have had the same issues, lucky for me I am a network guy and have 2 separate internet connections.... I have discovered that my century link lines (I have 3) will not stay connected.  I can log in and get to server and character then nothing, no chat or anything then DC.  I have a 4th line that is Rise Broadband that works just fine.  If I go to that internet wireless or hardwired works just fine.  There is something about them blocking IP traffic probably from the DDOS stuff.  Not cool, they really need to work on there equipment or pay someone that knows what they are doing.  I am NOT volunteering for that!

List your ISPs for those not being able to connect, we are probably getting routed somewhere nasty...   Also why VPNs work as they can be shaped to go different routes instead of cost.  

1 person likes this