• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

When will Daum start sending CBT1 key?

24 posts in this topic

Posted

What happened to CBT1 key, which Daum suppose to send us. According to Daum "Registration for tester is open till 9th dec and we start sending key just after registration close" It is 10th dec and there no news about keys.

Is Daum going to send or it is canceled? 

Posted

Maybe the send it already =)

Posted

Posted

We have not exhausted our list of keys, there are still more to be awarded, and while they can be redeemed right now, you will not be able to begin the download until Monday.  I do not have a specific time for when the distribution will be complete, but when I do I will make an announcement.

They are still sending invites.

Posted

They might be still in the process of sending them out, or there is the possibility that you haven't been lucky enough to get a key. Registration was not a guaranteed way to get access to the CBT. 

Posted

Will driving by Daum office with some donuts and coffee get me a key? :)

Posted

Posted

Will driving by Daum office with some donuts and coffee get me a key? :)

Lol same, its maybe an hour driving! Amsterdam

Posted

Patience! CBT1 won't even start untill the 16th, you can't even download untill the 14th!

Posted (edited)

Lol same, its maybe an hour driving! Amsterdam

Cool, i'm really looking forward to seeing what our ping is gonna be. Never had the server that close to my location before.
Does anyone have some knowledge regarding improving ping to server and so?
Hoping to get around 50-60ms. Best i've ever heard is around 28-35ms and most i want to see is around 80ms.
Connection is from a wired network > KPN(provider) > Daum servers and back.
Feel free to pm =).

Edited by WrathCross

Posted

Cool, i'm really looking forward to seeing what our ping is gonna be. Never had the server that close to my location before.Does anyone have some knowledge regarding improving ping to server and so?
Hoping to get around 50-60ms. Best i've ever heard is around 28-35ms and most i want to see is around 80ms.
Connection is from a wired network > KPN(provider) > Daum servers and back.
Feel free to pm =).

When I played skyforge I had around 10-20ms, that server is also located in Amsterdam. Im also wired and KPN, glasvezel (no idea what its called in Eglish)

Posted

When I played skyforge I had around 10-20ms, that server is also located in Amsterdam. Im also wired and KPN, glasvezel (no idea what its called in Eglish)

Optical fibre

Posted

Daum havn't sent to anyone. Only Conqueror owner have it.

They gave some keys to fansite and those keys are available on ebay on sale.

Yes, No one received any key from Daum, only fan site have keys.

Posted

I sure hope i used the right name

Posted

where is daum's NA server located?

Posted

Not sure, once beta opens up, it'll be easy enough to check.Probably one (or more) of the big 5:

New York, Chicago, Texas, Washington, California.

Posted (edited)

What happened to CBT1 key, which Daum suppose to send us. According to Daum "Registration for tester is open till 9th dec and we start sending key just after registration close" It is 10th dec and there no news about keys.

Is Daum going to send or it is canceled? 

The context on FB just ended, and they're going to start sending those keys soon. It is possible they will start sending the keys from the registration at the same time I guess.

Edited by insert_brain

Posted

from what i was told its San Jose, California 

Posted

Lmfao my dumbass thought they were already done sending invite so I went ahead and bought the conq pack

Posted

Lmfao my dumbass thought they were already done sending invite so I went ahead and bought the conq pack

they tricke dus.jpg

Posted (edited)

calm your vajayjay dude. they have 900 keys to generate and send just from the treasure hunt event.

Edited by Sizer

Posted

Damn that's crazy! if you get that much in BDO you can grab/stun people before they even see your next to them (Roughly 60ms sooner than most i bet).
Don't have fiber optics where i'm at but i hope i  can at least get double that ping. I'd be crazy happy with 40ms already xD.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0