• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

What really bothers me the most is this bullsh*t argument that it's no longer a pre-purchase.
I now own a game, which I cannot play because it's not yet release.

In what insane world is that not a PRE-purchase?

1 person likes this

Posted

This is the worst xp waste ever FeelsBadMan With Gun :(

Posted

WHAT THE FRICK??? HEY DELETED THEIR TWEET THAT FREAKING SAID EXPLORERS PACK NOW HAS ACCESS AND CHANGED IT!! way toI preordered on 29.02.

I ordered 29.02. and there was no information about not getting acces 01.03.16, no they told you the package gets access.

Now they added a small note at the bottom with the correct information about not getting access....

They messed it up !

Everyone who does not aggree by that can ask for getting his money back.

i didn´t even manage to download that game...having big issues with the launcher crashing all time

Posted (edited)

lol its right on the front page here: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/58

"26.02 | 08:00 UTC
Pre-Order will be closed

27.02 | 08:00 UTC
Name Reservation will be closed

28.02 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Conqueror’s Package will begin
• Claiming process for Pre-Order Packages will begin

01.03 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Explorer’s Package will begin

02.03 | 08:00 UTC
• Soft Launch for Early Access who pre-ordered the Traveler’s Package will begin

03.03| 08:00 UTC
• Hard Launch for everyone who purchased the game will begin
• Cash Shop will be opened"

i dont c it.... https://www.blackdesertonline.com/shop/GamePass.html

You're correct, it is. The issue is that it wasn't previously. This information should have been provided before my purchase was made and it wasn't.

In case you haven't noticed, there's been quite a few changes to the purchase page and other pages since this began.

That's great for those who are looking to make an informed decision from this point on, but not helpful at all to those of us who made a purchase based on incorrect information.

Edited by 3rd_1mpact
1 person likes this

Posted

What really bothers me the most is this bullsh*t argument that it's no longer a pre-purchase.

Exactly my point. I submitted refunds requests for both my gf and my orders. If you change the definition of what a pre-order is, as a company, make sure you make it clear AF, and don't trick customers into buying the game.

Posted (edited)

The preorder phase for the Explorer package ended the 26th at 8 utg that's 1am pst. If you look at the new ordering page that was put up after the pre-order phase the Explorer package "extras" list no longer has the early access listed to it.  If you clicked on the order now flag when it said order now instead of pre-order now, then your Explorer package is not the pre order version.

Edited by Goober

Posted

You're correct, it is. The issue is that it wasn't previously. This information should have been provided before my purchase was made and it wasn't.

In case you haven't noticed, there's been quite a few purchases to the purchase page and other pages since this began.

That's great for those who are looking to make an informed decision from this point on, but not helpful at all to those of us who made a purchase based on incorrect information.

LOL u really cant read this is posted on the 16 February 2016 19:00

It has been like wut about 3 weeks ago, CLEARLY before the pre-order even was taken down!

READ!!! U GUYS IT EVERY WHERE FAQ, THE HOME PAGE, ALL OVER THE FORUM...

u guys have the responsibility to read and research before making a purchase!!

Posted (edited)

It has been like wut about 3 weeks ago, CLEARLY before the pre-order even was taken down!

not to mention the button to order chCongdon from pre order to just order 

Edited by Goober
1 person likes this

Posted

not to menmention the button to order chCongdon from pre order to just order 

yea exactly i lov this guy

well define an ORDER

Posted

you guys are really not helping the plebs out here...

Posted

When I bought the game, it said "pre-order now" when i looked at the package it said "gain access 3.01" Then, after the game launch they begin changing the website. By all means, I, and everyone who did exactly this. Pre-ordered the game, and the website still showed the packages with early access.

1 person likes this

Posted

First Impression with this company: Awful

Refund requested. Not feeling optimistic about this game that I've been waiting 2 years for.

Posted

yea exactly i lov this guy

well define an ORDER

Last night when i ordered the button said PRE-ORDER. I am sorry to burst your bubble.

Also if there are hundreds of people having this issue of "misunderstanding" i dont think that's a problem with stupid users, but a problem with the way the company presented the product, and they should make up for it - let us play or refund or give some bonuses to make up for the mishap. 

Posted (edited)

Yees because we all analyze every word of every website we go to. It's the launcher that is misleading, still stating Explorer Packages gets access the 1st of March. They should just have changed the names after release it's that simple. As much as you fanboys like to say BUT YOU COULD'VE READ IT SOMEWHERE ON THE PAGE, that's how it is. Yes you can find it on their page, not it was no where near obvious enough. The company didn't change the names, to make more profit, it's that simple.

And if you're checking the shit out now, many things on both the website and twitter page have been changed or deleted in the last couple of hours.

Edited by KanjDT
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Last night when i ordered the button said PRE-ORDER. I am sorry to burst your bubble.

Also if there are hundreds of people having this issue of "misunderstanding" i dont think that's a problem with stupid users, but a problem with the way the company presented the product, and they should make up for it - let us play or refund or give some bonuses to make up for the mishap. 

for me it has been order now for a few days

Edited by DicTi0nary
1 person likes this

Posted

what about me? i preordered in NOVEMBER and I cant log in.  thats WELL before that cutoff date.

So whats their excuse for me?

Posted

you guys are really not helping the plebs out here...

Oh wow here we have another condescendent prick that didn't bother to look on the site where the button said clearly "PRE-ORDER" last night. Also, you must be so much better than the pleb because you ordered a few days earlier right? I can only imagine the skills you must posess.

Posted

what about me? i preordered in NOVEMBER and I cant log in.  thats WELL before that cutoff date.

So whats their excuse for me?

well i guess u have to show them ur account and ask wut happened ay?

Posted

Oh wow here we have another condescendent prick that didn't bother to look on the site where the button said clearly "PRE-ORDER" last night. Also, you must be so much better than the pleb because you ordered a few days earlier right? I can only imagine the skills you must posess.

Well am one of the plebs FeelsBadMan :(

1 person likes this

Posted

And that's lovely, but this information was not provided on the purchase page while I was completing my transaction.
I don't actively use Twitter and I have had no reason to use the official forums until this issue began, so I never would have encountered anything other than what the purchase page informed me of.

In fact, I often intentionally avoid using official forums for games that I enjoy, as the community is usually quite poor they are typically fairly toxic, as you're helping to prove now.

This was not the case when I made my purchase on the 28th of February. It did indeed still advertise itself as a "Pre-Order".

2 people like this

Posted

well i guess u have to show them ur account and ask wut happened ay?

well naturally i contacted them.

Problem is tho, I paid extra for the headstart. by the time support gets back to me, with or without a solution, my headstart that i paid for is gone.

IDC if its just a game or not, when you pay for a service, you're owed that service.

1 person likes this

Posted

over 3 hours later still nothing but them trying to cover there arses

Posted

1 or 2 people didnt read, 10 or so maybe they all just skimmed. But hundreds or maybe even thousands or people and there is a problem with the information being conveyed. When i was in the Army in my job school if EVERYONE ( around 30-40 people ) in the class got a certain question wrong on the test the instructors would get that question thrown out because either the question was not written well or the information was not conveyed in a clear manor. The few people here trying to make excuses for the Game cant deny that they did in fact change the site now to say March 3rd which if that was always the case should have been there before. Also most of us know our way around a computer or else we wouldnt even pay for this type of game. Personally I would not have paid for it if I knew i wouldnt be able to play today. Im going to give them till after i wake up later on today. If the game is not up Im getting my money back from Paypal ( so happy i went with them and not just my card ) and will be done with this company. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I can see this going to court. Since they have the server located in the US for NA members, they have to follow the US Laws. This falls under the FTC's "false advertisement" clause,  And their attempt to cover it up by adding the "Access: 3rd March" Show's their attempt to cover this up. This is why... when I was not able to gain access to their servers, as promised through their sales ads, and launcher. I screen shot the Launcher, The sales add for purchasing the game, and other related content to support the case. with a official government time stamp. People stating that you should have read the forums, or should have read twitter are ignorant to how the laws work in the US. If a user is going to purchase a product, That product is to state all content and information within their sales ad/product description. This did not state that the access was for March 3rd. It clearly stated that the Explorers pack was for the extra few items in-game and a 48hr access prior to launch. 

The fact of it is, Daum Games PR/Administration screwed up, and should just admit their mistake and make things right. Or they very well could be facing a lawsuit. 

c9xRfIc.jpg

3TD32UI.png

Edited by Darkfire
3 people like this