• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I can see this going to court. Since they have the server located in the US for NA members, they have to follow the US Laws. This falls under the FTC's "false advertisement" clause,  And their attempt to cover it up by adding the "Access: 3rd March" Show's their attempt to cover this up. This is why when I was not able to gain access to their servers, as promised through their sales ads, and launcher. I screen shot the Launcher, The sales add for purchasing the game, and other related content to support the case. with a official government time stamp. People stating that you should have read the forums, or should have read twitter are ignorant to how the laws work in the US. If a user is going to purchase a product, That product is to state all content and information within their sales ad/product description. This did not state that the access was for March 3rd. It clearly stated that the Explorers pack was for the extra few items in-game and a 48hr access prior to launch. 

The fact of it is, Daum Games PR/Administration screwed up, and should just admit their mistake and make things right. Or they very well could be facing a lawsuit. 

c9xRfIc.jpg

3TD32UI.png

look at the link I posted of the preorder  page versuspect the page you just posted ... that is not the pre-order package. 

Edited by Goober

Posted

I can see this going to court. Since they have the server located in the US for NA members, they have to follow the US Laws. This falls under the FTC's "false advertisement" clause,  And their attempt to cover it up by adding the "Access: 3rd March" Show's their attempt to cover this up. This is why... when I was not able to gain access to their servers, as promised through their sales ads, and launcher. I screen shot the Launcher, The sales add for purchasing the game, and other related content to support the case. with a official government time stamp. People stating that you should have read the forums, or should have read twitter are ignorant to how the laws work in the US. If a user is going to purchase a product, That product is to state all content and information within their sales ad/product description. This did not state that the access was for March 3rd. It clearly stated that the Explorers pack was for the extra few items in-game and a 48hr access prior to launch. 

The fact of it is, Daum Games PR/Administration screwed up, and should just admit their mistake and make things right. Or they very well could be facing a lawsuit. 

c9xRfIc.jpg

3TD32UI.png

So... where do they say on your order page that you have a 48hr head start?

Posted

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/Reizla/media/Black Desert/BDO preorder_zpswxp8wdsc.png.html

If your order page looked like this put in a ticket.. if you order page was different . Your fighting something you can't win. 

I can see this going to court. Since they have the server located in the US for NA members, they have to follow the US Laws. This falls under the FTC's "false advertisement" clause,  And their attempt to cover it up by adding the "Access: 3rd March" Show's their attempt to cover this up. This is why... when I was not able to gain access to their servers, as promised through their sales ads, and launcher. I screen shot the Launcher, The sales add for purchasing the game, and other related content to support the case. with a official government time stamp. People stating that you should have read the forums, or should have read twitter are ignorant to how the laws work in the US. If a user is going to purchase a product, That product is to state all content and information within their sales ad/product description. This did not state that the access was for March 3rd. It clearly stated that the Explorers pack was for the extra few items in-game and a 48hr access prior to launch. 

c9xRfIc.jpg

3TD32UI.png

theresa diference in the these order pages. And only one states early access as a perk. 

1 person likes this

Posted

look at theach in I posposted of the prerider page versuspect the page you just posted ... that is not the pre-order package. 

No where in the Launcher or the page does it specify the Pre-order status. It clearly states that Explorer's will be given access 01.03 at 08:00 UTC. With out the Explorer's gaining access at this time & date helps strengthen the case towards the false advertisement clause. Once again, NO WHERE on the launcher does it specify the "Pre-Order" Status.

Posted (edited)

So... where do they say on your order page that you have a 48hr head start?

Might be difficult to see. but on that picture of the Launch screen... second bullet point... Explorer's 01/03

Doesnt say ANY -----ING WHERE ABOUT "PREORDERS ONLY" DOES IT??

Whew had to let that out... Been building for awhile...

Edited by TitanBlaze

Posted (edited)

I confirm that when I pre-ordered that game the 28th, the button I clicked on was telling me "PRE-ORDER". The mention of a pre-order close date on any other page has no legal value. I've been sold a pre-order with a head start and I get no head start. They have been acknowledging that was unclear by changing their store page to make it clearer. This said, if they have no plan to let us in with the promised head start, they should find a way to compensate us. Else, some people should be tempted to intempt legal action and they would be in their rights. That's not a good way to launch a game, but when we see the price of the item in the ingame store, it's easy to find what is their real priority. Welcome to Shady Desert Online i guess.

Edited by Maighread

Posted

GGBDO.thumb.png.004ab616fd9e896f569734a8

This is how it looks TODAY, that is not how it looked yesterday when I bought it. So WE DID BUY the pre-order. Now they have to solve the problem.

I noticed the same thing nowhere on the order page did it state that the preorder ended. Only today does it mention this and on top of that they had the balls to assume that a measly forum post would spread such vital information to all the new buyers. What a sleazy pile of crud this company is forming into and they haven't even been running that long! 

With a track record like this at such an early stage of the game I have zero hope for them to turn around. 

Posted

I confirm that when I pre-ordered that game the 28th, the button I clicked on what telling me "PRE-ORDER". The mention of a pre-order close date on any other page has no legal value. I've been sold a pre-order with a head start and I get no head start. They have been acknowledging that was unclear by changing their store page to make it clearer. This said, if they have no plan to let us in with the promised head start, they should find a way to compensate us. Else, some people should be tempted to intempt legal action and they would be in their rights. That's not a good way to launch a game, but when we see the price of the item in the ingame store, it's easy to find what is their real priority. Welcome to Shady Desert Online i guess.

Exactly.  There would be FAR less fallout if they got on the forums and acknowledged the issue.  But modifying the website "during" this outrage will only fuel the fire.  And there are too many screenshots for them to deny it if it goes to court.

Posted

Might be difficult to see. but on that picture of the Launch screen... second bullet point... Explorer's 01/03

Doesnt say ANY -----ING WHERE ABOUT PREORDERS ONLY DOES IT??

Whew had to let that out... Been building for awhile...

The following pages I will reference are very easily viewable from the front page of www.blackdesertonline.com
Should you not have already read them, it shows that you have not read the news before buying it.

Please refer to this page: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/58
Look at 26.02 This says that the preorders are now closed.

Then please look at this page: https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/64

"
The head starts below are only for Pre-Order holders:

Head start for Conqueror’s package holders starts the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.
Head start for Explorer’s package holders starts the 1st of March, 08:00 UTC.
Head start for Traveler’s package holders start the 2nd of March, 08:00 UTC.

"

The above if for Pre-Order Holders.

If you bought the game after the 26th of Februrary you will not be able to play until the 3rd of march.

Posted

"Due to a large number of tickets created it might take a while for us to respond. Hang in there!"

Hahaha ppl is trying to refund the game! :D

Posted

http://s1274.photobucket.com/user/Reizla/media/Black Desert/BDO preorder_zpswxp8wdsc.png.html

If your order page looked like this put in a ticket.. if you order page was different . Your fighting something you can't win. 

Mine looked like this. https://web.archive.org/web/20160205060632/https://www.blackdesertonline.com/preorder/
The seen the page change a number of times.

Posted

"Due to a large number of tickets created it might take a while for us to respond. Hang in there!"

Hahaha ppl is trying to refund the game! :D

I dont think developers are laughing about it, they just literally suppuku themselfs...

Posted

if your order page looked like that you have every right to be angry !

Posted

The following pages I will reference are very easily viewable from the front page of www.blackdesertonline.comShould you not have already read them, it shows that you have not read the news before buying it.

"

Head start for Conqueror’s package holders starts the 28th of February, 08:00 UTC.

"

If you bought the game after the 26th of Februrary you will not be able to play until the 3rd of march.

The problem is that they assumed new buyers were subscribed to a newsletter or digging through their forums/post for said information instead of actively posting that information in a very visible way for said buyers. The order page didn't even update with this vital information until literally this morning meaning that people such as myself who missed those posts did not know that we would not receive said benefits. It is clear and simple that people were mislead be it by accident or on purpose there needs to be some fix done for those who paid for something they aren't getting. 

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont think developers are laughing about it, they just literally suppuku themselfs...

To bad they lost alot of players by now! :)

Posted

The following pages I will reference are very easily viewable from the front page of www.blackdesertonline.comShould you not have already read them, it shows that you have not read the news before buying it.

"

"

I've stated this various times, but this information was not provided on the purchase page, or at any point during the purchase process, meaning it is entirely irrelevant.

2 people like this

Posted

Yep, from what was looking to be a solid launch has turned to shit and it geting worse because noone will answer the people

Posted (edited)

ugh

ahhwtf.png

Edited by SlacK

Posted

The problem is that they assumed new buyers were subscribed to a newsletter or digging through their forums/post for said information instead of actively posting that information in a very visible way for said buyers. The order page didn't even update with this vital information until literally this morning meaning that people such as myself who missed those posts did not know that we would not receive said benefits. It is clear and simple that people were mislead be it by accident or on purpose there needs to be some fix done for those who paid for something they aren't getting. 

these Are not from a news letter or a forum .. these are from the black desert home page under the news section!

Posted

They did everything they could to lose even more.

Deserved it.

1 person likes this

Posted

Digging through forum posts? If you scroll down not even half way down the main front page you are greeted with the latest news.

blah.PNG

2 people like this

Posted

these Are not from a news letter or a forum .. these are from the black desert home page under the news section!

So again, the preorder page did not update with that information until today. This still assumes that a buyer will click on news and read that information. 

While the preorder page that clearly said preorder on it yesterday had nothing about the preorder being ended and the headstart being ended. It is bad site management and caused an issue. I personally don't care either way I am getting what I paid for, but others, not so much. 

Posted

If it's not the exact same page where you see the price at the very moment you make the purchase, this have no legal value. 

Posted

Digging through forum posts? If you scroll down not even half way down the main front page you are greeted with the latest news.

blah.PNG

You as a custumer are not entitled to search for any info all you need is click Pre order/order/etc and if you are not informed about those things during payment process.

Welp Fraud and False advertising.

End of -----in story.

You realize some people here might be your dads and have -----in experience when it comes to refunds of anything starting from pizza to car.

I am seriously amazed when kids who stole their moms credit card to play this game are trying to justify this.

1 person likes this