• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

thank you Goober guess i'll wait for the 3rd and hope the guy that forgot the part about updating the website will get fired :o

Posted

Unbenannt1.thumb.jpg.d387185202f8a7f3f7e

Yesterday and Today ;)

why they cut not do this yesterday or after they close the Preorder how they call it?

and for me its still a preeorder if i preorder somthing befor offical releas so even tomorrow it will be a preeorder

1 person likes this

Posted

although it would be nice if they could at least communicate with anything (a simple sorry we are talking about what happened or something is better than nothing) explaining as to what happened......or something....anything

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

to all the people that keep saying "erhh... bdo didnt mess up your fault you cant read after this x date its not a pre-order anymore errrrr..."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccc9uyIUUAArfVz.jpg:large

Not that it really matters considering people like myself who pre-ordered months ago cant get in either. They botched this in every way

Edited by pandakittenface

Posted

Are you attempting to tell me that a business should not have to detail the specific date that an offer is expired BEFORE I make a purchase that is already outside that date?

If the purchase page, when I made my purchase on the 28th, had stated that the "Pre-Order" bonus was no longer being offered, then I wouldn't have made the purchase that I did. This information, however, was not provided. It is the seller's responsibility to make the details of a product offer clear, not the buyer's to go rummaging about their website for any possible information they may of "left out".

If you go to a food joint, and you order a burger, see the picture of said burger, and are told you will get such burger, but you get a hot dog, you are not wrong in feeling entitled to get what you paid for. The button, until just a few hours ago, clearly said "pre-order" when you selected your package, it clearly stated early access. That alone is enough to expect being able to play right now, and anyone who says otherwise is just trying to stir up conflict. They messed up, big time, and they know it, why else would they be changing the website now?

Posted

If you are going to buy a product without doing detailed research into it, through the webpage and elsewhere, then expect to get something that isn't what you originally expect.

I did plenty of "research" on the product itself. My qualms are not with the game, I've already played it and have enjoyed it quite a bit. The product itself is fine.

The issue is the details regarding the offer of the "Pre-Order" bonus. The game's official launch date is 03/03/2016. I was aware of this during my purchase.

According to the purchase page at the time I placed my "Pre-Order", 02/28/2016, the Explorer's Package included 48 hours early access. At no point in time was I informed of, alerted about, warned of or redirected to additional information regarding this offer's expiration. To me, a "Pre-Order" is in order/purchase made before the product becomes available. As of 02/28/2016 my purchase was made and my product was ordered, as of today, I am not eligible to play because the game has not yet officially launched, yet I do not qualify as a "Pre-Order". This information should have been made clear to me before I paid more than I would have for the product under the belief that additional benefits would be included due to the "Pre-Order" offer.

Posted

to all the people that keep saying "erhh... bdo didnt mess up your fault you cant read after this x date its not a pre-order anymore errrrr..."

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Ccc9uyIUUAArfVz.jpg:large

The game has essentially already launched/been released. The people who had access of the 28/02/2016 were there since they had access, because it was release.

In fact, they were unable to do pre-order stuff all the way to actual launch due to name reservation. I can't remember the exact wording however.

I did plenty of "research"

Obviously not enough if you didn't see that from multiple places within the website that the pre-orders ended on 26/02
and that the soft launches for the different packages are for people who PRE-ORDERed the game. 

Posted

The game has essentially already launched/been released. The people who had access of the 28/02/2016 were there since they had access, because it was release.

In fact, they were unable to do pre-order stuff all the way to actual launch due to name reservation. I can't remember the exact wording however.

sorry but the "actual" release date is the date when everyone cant play, not just the people that paid more.

I'm still waiting for Daums excuse as to why I personally cant play as I was well before the cutoff date. Maybe the explorer package in general was bullshit. seems like it so far TBH

Posted

I remember reading the FAQ and seeing it mentioned pre order packages would be available up to the day of launch. Including this article at https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205761011-Pricing-of-Black-Desert-Online  

"Until the launch of Black Desert Online, you can acquire a pre-order package from our shop with some exclusive time-limited offers."

It is alright though, they are only human and mistakes happen. Let it go guys, we have what will potentially be an amazing game to enjoy in just a couple more days. Let the current headstart folks experience any remaining uncaught bugs or lag issues. We'll be coming in after a maintenance that will hopefully fix any of that. To let a simple mistake like this prevent one from coming back in 48 hours to experience what I am informed of to be an extremely good game that Archeage failed to be, then I really don't understand.

Posted (edited)

Obviously not enough if you didn't see that from multiple places within the website that the pre-orders ended on 26/02and that the soft launches for the different packages are for people who PRE-ORDERed the game. 

If you're going to quote me, do so in full. My statement was "I did plenty of "research" on the product itself."

The game itself is the product here, and on that front I am well informed. The issue here is as follows:

If you buy a car, you research the car and learn what others have to say about it. You learn about the product and make a decision. All good and well. Today however, you see that the dealer is offering a deal that says you can get this vehicle two days early if you "Pre-Order" it. Given that the vehicle isn't set to officially release for another 4 days, you place your order under the understanding that the dealer when then have it available to you two days early. Nowhere during the purchase agreement is it mentioned that this offer expired 2 days ago, nor are you informed about this until 2 days after your purchase. Sure, you're still getting the product when it does become available, but not as it was offered to you during your transaction.

Edited by 3rd_1mpact
2 people like this

Posted

I will agree that the whole way of handling this is completely awful.

I do believe that people should have been notified that the would't get access into the game until the 03/03/2016.

However I also think that people should have read the news articles on the main page.

Posted

I remember reading the FAQ and seeing it mentioned pre order packages would be available up to the day of launch. Including this article at https://blackdesert.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205761011-Pricing-of-Black-Desert-Online  

"Until the launch of Black Desert Online, you can acquire a pre-order package from our shop with some exclusive time-limited offers."

It is alright though, they are only human and mistakes happen. Let it go guys, we have what will potentially be an amazing game to enjoy in just a couple more days. Let the current headstart folks experience any remaining uncaught bugs or lag issues. We'll be coming in after a maintenance that will hopefully fix any of that. To let a simple mistake like this prevent one from coming back in 48 hours to experience what I am informed of to be an extremely good game that Archeage failed to be, then I really don't understand.

Thats good and all, but we paid for early access. We were told we would have early access.

Posted (edited)

your the first person to bring a true case to this argument. . And you have an amazing attitude over the issue .... you are correct archage is but a flea on a baboon ass compared to this. 

Edited by Goober

Posted

Thats good and all, but we paid for early access. We were told we would have early access.

Actually no. I do not recall seeing 48 hour early access on the order page when I ordered on the 27th. 

Posted

I'm sorry but even on the LAUNCH Program it stats "Official Launch 3.03"

Launcher.gif

Posted

has anyone one heard from them for their excuse I submitted a ticket but doubt I will get an answer until the 3rd surely there is a way they can realise their mistake and allow access

Posted

Actually no. I do not recall seeing 48 hour early access on the order page when I ordered on the 27th. 

I ordered in November. Wheres MY early access?

Keep defending this garbage.

Posted

I'm sorry but even on the LAUNCH Program it stats "Official Launch 3.03"

Launcher.gif

Though I am certain you did not see this launcher screen until after paying?

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I ordered in November. Wheres MY early access?

Keep defending this garbage.

you actual preorder  and are having an actual issue he isn't defending against you. 

Edited by Goober
1 person likes this

Posted

So....

I can't play right now because the game is not launched but it wasn't a preorder because the game is launched (?). Make sense. 

I will not ask for a refund, I will play it but as many others, I feel cheated.

Do i have to spend 5 hours checking the blogs and everything to see if I am receiving the extra content? Maybe this is only for preorders... Don't say "research" because when you are selling something, you have to be clear in the ordering page (And again, as many others have said, if they change the webpage is because they know that they did it wrong).

1 person likes this

Posted

If you're going to quote me, do so in full. My statement was "I did plenty of "research" on the product itself."

The game itself is the product here, and on that front I am well informed. The issue here is as follows:

If you buy a car, you research the car and learn what others have to say about it. You learn about the product and make a decision. All good and well. Today however, you see that the dealer is offering a deal that says you can get this vehicle two days early if you "Pre-Order" it. Given that the vehicle isn't set to officially release for another 4 days, you place your order under the understanding that the dealer when then have it available to you two days early. Nowhere during the purchase agreement is it mentioned that this offer expired 2 days ago, nor are you informed about this until 2 days after your purchase. Sure, you're still getting the product when it does become available, but not as it was offered to you during your transaction.

Yes you did "Research" on the product, but obviously not the way it would be given to you. 

I will concede that you should have been notified that the pre-order bonus had expired, the blame on that can only be placed on the website creators.

However nothing stopped you from actually reading the news section before making your purchase.

Posted

Is anyone aware of an Explorer Package owner that can access the game, whether they order before or after the 26th? I'm seriously doubting that Daum is sophisticated enough to make the distinction by order date and that this may be a package wide issue rather than order time issue. I'm aware of all the page edits.

Posted

Is anyone aware of an Explorer Package owner that can access the game, whether they order before or after the 26th? I'm seriously doubting that Daum is sophisticated enough to make the distinction by order date and that this may be a package wide issue rather than order time issue. I'm aware of all the page edits.

I was jjust playing with a bunch of preorder Explorer holders in my guild .

Posted

your the first person to bring a true case to this argument. . And you have an amazing attitude over the issue .... you are correct archage is but a flea on a baboon ass compared to this. 

Thank you. I feel much more confident with my decision to buy after hearing that. 

Posted

I have a friend playing now, actually why I bought this package. So yes, it is working, just not for everyone.