• Announcements

• IMPORTANT - REACH US IN THE NEW FORUM   05/04/2017

Ladies and gentlemen ATTENTION please:
      It's time to move into a new house!
        As previously announced, from now on IT WON'T BE POSSIBLE TO CREATE THREADS OR REPLY in the old forums. From now on the old forums will be readable only. If you need to move/copy/migrate any post/material from here, feel free to contact the staff in the new home. We’ll be waiting for you in the NEW Forums!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php

*New features and amazing tools are waiting for you, even more is yet to come in the future.. just like world exploration in BDO leads to new possibilities.
      So don't be afraid about changes, click the link above and follow us!
      Enjoy and see you on the other side!  
    • WICHTIG: Das Forum ist umgezogen!   05/04/2017

Damen und Herren, wir bitten um Eure Aufmerksamkeit, es ist an der Zeit umzuziehen!
        Wie wir bereits angekündigt hatten, ist es ab sofort nicht mehr möglich, neue Diskussionen in diesem Forum zu starten. Um Euch Zeit zu geben, laufende Diskussionen abzuschließen, könnt Ihr noch für zwei Wochen in offenen Diskussionen antworten. Danach geht dieses Forum hier in den Ruhestand und das NEUE FORUM übernimmt vollständig.
      Das Forum hier bleibt allerdings erhalten und lesbar.   Neue und verbesserte Funktionen warten auf Euch im neuen Forum und wir arbeiten bereits an weiteren Erweiterungen.
      Wir sehen uns auf der anderen Seite!

https://community.blackdesertonline.com/index.php Update:
      Wie angekündigt könen ab sofort in diesem Forum auch keine neuen Beiträge mehr veröffentlicht werden.
    • IMPORTANT: Le nouveau forum   05/04/2017

Aventurières, aventuriers, votre attention s'il vous plaît, il est grand temps de déménager!
      Comme nous vous l'avons déjà annoncé précédemment, il n'est désormais plus possible de créer de nouveau sujet ni de répondre aux anciens sur ce bon vieux forum.
      Venez visiter le nouveau forum!
      https://community.blackdesertonline.com
      De nouvelles fonctionnalités ainsi que de nouveaux outils vous attendent dès à présent et d'autres arriveront prochainement! N'ayez pas peur du changement et rejoignez-nous! Amusez-vous bien et a bientôt dans notre nouveau chez nous

explorer's package can't login?

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Same here bought the game. Downloaded it to play. And i can not play? What is this? The time is already past the time we should have access now!

If i do not get access to day, I will go for my refund. The communication was not done clear. And the seller needs to be clear on the order page what a customer may expect.

you are a kid. Thats all i will say.

Posted

yeah this is nothing but deception, they should have suspended all sales then before official launch if you cant even access it anyway, or changed the package names. Or you know not have such an early pre order cut off date any of those works.

Posted (edited)

For the love of all that is holy and pure just open the gates to anyone Explorer's - Traveler's (tomorrow). This is merely round 1 mind you! You're a day out for this entire shit storm to be multiplied.

Edited by Gray007
1 person likes this

Posted

MaDDaViD123 i know you just defending them but why did the not put this in after the 26.02

insted of today?

Unbenannt1.thumb.jpg.0c348092d41b3575162

yesterday -> today

i know i posted this bevor :)

yesterday? try 4 hours ago

Posted

Just to add more bad news. I try go and get a refund and this is what I'm slapped with.

"You have a 14 days right of withdrawal from the purchase of a game package, including pre-order packages. This allows you to cancel your purchase and request a refund, during that time period.

You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer support within fourteen days of the date of purchase.

Your withdrawal right only applies until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client during either CBT or after the release. The first time you launch the game client, you will be prompted to waive your withdrawal right. (This includes the CBT client.)

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client."

Posted

After a few hours, my support ticket was answered with a generic, presumably pre-scripted response.

No mind was paid to my concerns and there was absolutely zero clarification in regards to the information I provided.

Instead it seems they were more than happy to issue me a refund. Normally I'd be happy with such a no-questions-asked refund procedure, but in this case I was actually looking quite forward to this game and would have much preferred some type of explanation or apology. Perhaps in the follow up response, but for now I'm off to bed.

I suppose at this point I'll use my refund to pick up The Division and give BDO another look in a few months. Maybe then I'll decide to pick it up again, but at this point, I feel like this entire fiasco as caused me to somewhat loose my interest.

OhWell.png

That just seems to me they are letting you know they received your refund request and are currently backed up with tickets. It even says that a team member will review it and process your request as soon as possible, not an actual response to you yet.

Posted

MaDDaViD123 i know you just defending them but why did the not put this in after the 26.02

insted of today?

yesterday -> today

This page does not state that the 48 hour early access is included. It does not pertain to the issue many of us are having and I would ask that you stop using it as an example, as a purchase made when the page looked like this does not imply early access. If your page looks like the one above rather than below, then you really have no argument, unfortunately, and this is coming from someone who has the same complaint.

BDO preorder_zpswxp8wdsc.png

Posted (edited)

insted of today?

yesterday -> today

My best guess is they didn't realize the information was conflicting. The Twitter account announced the launch of the game for the Explorers Pack and got a lot of replies about the non-pre-order Explorers Pack.

In a response, BDO_News said they apologized for the confusion of the packs having the same name and that they would clarify on the order page. Hence adding that little marker.

I know BDO has had a lot of issues with communication, but it seems more like a staffing issue to me.

Edited by Nicolie

Posted

Just to add more bad news. I try go and get a refund and this is what I'm slapped with.

"You have a 14 days right of withdrawal from the purchase of a game package, including pre-order packages. This allows you to cancel your purchase and request a refund, during that time period.

You can exercise your right of withdrawal by contacting customer support within fourteen days of the date of purchase.

Your withdrawal right only applies until you download and/or launch the Black Desert Online game client during either CBT or after the release. The first time you launch the game client, you will be prompted to waive your withdrawal right. (This includes the CBT client.)

Warning: Customer Support will not refund pre-order packages if the user has downloaded and/or launched the game client."

Do not got through DAUM to get a refund, go through your Credit Card or PayPal to do it.  That will be the CLEAREST message you can send them and your best chance at a refund.

insted of today?

yesterday -> today

I see that I am not the only one with my screenshot at time of purchase.  Also, checking the internet time machine (or whatever it's called), I see that the NEW edit was this morning.  Have to love the internet, everything you do there is exposed and archived.

Posted

i pre-ordered this package way before the 26th and i dont have access

Posted

It's ridiculous people are spending the time to explain which of us should be arguing and which shouldn't. The main point here is a deceptive pre order sale. Say what you want about how the truth was out there from the beginning, that pre order confirmation should've explained precisely why it deserved asterisks at check out. Not anywhere else but near your damned credit card/paypal information. Not on the bottom of a scroll down page, not on a subpage. Intentional or not this is a mistake and there's a simple solution to it but all evidence points to their stance being simply "ride the storm." Which is sadly going to get even worse in ~24 hours when the traveler's wave joins the explorer's. 

TL;DR Quit arguing about who should argue and just face the music. 

1 person likes this

Posted

Do not got through DAUM to get a refund, go through your Credit Card or PayPal to do it.  That will be the CLEAREST message you can send them and your best chance at a refund.

Interesting... I did play CBT2, but that was with a code I got from a friend, allowing me to try the game before I decided to purchase it.
I'll be interested to see if they say this nullifies my ability to get a refund, despite not actually purchasing the game until AFTER I had already launched the client/CBT.

Posted

When I bought my Explorer's pack; I admit was 2016-02-29,

I was aware of pre-order for the "Conquer pack" had ended due to it's removal from the website by what I could tell was the 26th (My husband was researching the game for some time.)

The impression by the website that I would be able to start March 1st, This was the selling feature to the reason I bought the explorer's pack at the time.  The Access March 3rd was not on the site at time my of purchase. 

The only thing I can truly point out is I wish they had named the pre-order packs a different name then the regular packs like "Master Explorer" and "Master Traveler" to indicate that this was the pre-order pack and the "Explorer" and "Traveler" pack that we bought after the 26th was something completely different 

2 people like this

Posted

just refund it who cares

you can legally chargeback, that's what a chargeback is for

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

dont know what went wrong with my post

thats why editet out 

Edited by Crowfield

Posted (edited)

This is all very dumb.They have conflicting statements every where,here it says i get access 1.03 at 8:00 UTC.It also says Official launch at 12:00 UTC.

e74d978b021c730e5b0c0a467dde02f9.png

And on the "Key Dates" Post it say some BS about the pre-order and also the launch is 8:00 UTC. 

Reference https://www.blackdesertonline.com/news/view/58 

2125add9ece30f9ee831caad839b868c.png

I bought the explorers pack thinking i would get access 1.03 at 8:00 UTC

I'm so confused and was really looking forward to this game.I expect a apology and compensation.

I don't want to request a refund because i'm really looking forward to the game.

Here is when i made my purchase 

77915f5e14724c742f50ee885bdb74a6.png

Edited by ll Mysterio ll
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

why would they not respond to this thread

Edited by Ryx

Posted

Daum have been far from transparent with early access. The purchase cut off date for early access should have been made clear at point of purchase. As I have downloaded the game, expecting access from 8am today, I can no longer ask for a refund. 

Pissing off your customers from day one doesn't bode well for the future of BDO.

Posted

This is all very dumb.They have conflicting statements every where,here it says i get access 1.03 at 8:00 UTC.It also says Official launch at 12:00 UTC.

e74d978b021c730e5b0c0a467dde02f9.png

And on the "Key Dates" Post it say some BS about the pre-order and also the launch is 8:00 UTC. 

I'm so confused and was really looking forward to this game.I expect a apology and compensation.

Yes, technically the launch is 08:00 UTC but at that time on the 3rd, they will be undergoing a 4 hour maintenance which brings you to 12:00 UTC.

Posted

(((Image Removed for brevity)))

In other words, the management of the product is off to about as bad of a start as one could imagine.  Timelines and soft- or hard-dates and times are BASIC stuff in management, from an evaluation perspective, I would say it's time to review who is running what.  One error is understood, several errors often become symptomatic of larger problems internally.

why would they not respond to this thread

They have a FLOOD of refund requests to deal with?

Posted

What would be really nice is if they just admitted their mistake, and let everyone play. the 50$ was payed. before the 26th on the 26th or after, 50$ is still 50$ (and paying before the official release is still "technically" a pre-order)

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't even have a horse in this race, but the white knighting is absolutely pathetic.

As a pre-orderer, based on what they told us, I had assumed the game was not even for sale till launch day. Because, you know, that big announcement that said pre-orders had ended? Usually that would mean you can't pre-order the game anymore.

Daum: "I heard you like pre-orders with your preorders, so we ended the preorders, but you can still pre-order the game, it just won't be a preorder even though you pre-ordered it."

4 people like this

Posted

At this point im just waiting for 12 hours to pass since ticket creation after that ill just resort to a chargeback.

Posted

Trion > Daum 

too soon? :) I kid I kid, not a good first step though

but seriously I would like a refund Daum

Posted

you are a kid. Thats all i will say.

OK thanks for the compliment. I wish that was true though. So you find it childish of me to expect a company to keep up their end of the deal. I payed for access on the first of March. At the time of buying it was clearly stated access on 1st of March, even the game launcher displays that info right now. So if you have any constructive info regarding this issue you are welcome to reply. Your answer does not contribute in anyway to this and was really time and effort spent for nothing bro.

That's all i'm saying. ;P

Any further reply from your side is not necessary.